Killer Love [Kenma Kozume x R...

By Aizaten

➽ ~ A story to where a psychotic serial killer and an everyday police officer accidentally fall for one anoth... More

⋆✪Before Reading Information✪⋆
⋆✪01✪⋆
⋆✪02✪⋆
⋆✪03✪⋆
⋆✪04✪⋆
⋆✪05✪⋆
⋆✪06✪⋆
⋆✪08✪⋆
⋆✪09✪⋆
⋆✪10✪⋆
⋆✪11✪⋆
⋆✪12✪⋆
⋆✪13✪⋆
⋆✪14✪⋆
⋆✪15✪⋆
⋆✪16✪⋆
⋆✪17✪⋆
⋆✪18✪⋆
⋆✪19✪⋆
⋆✪20✪⋆
⋆✪21✪⋆
⋆✪22✪⋆
⋆✪23✪⋆
⋆✪24✪⋆
⋆✪25✪⋆
⋆✪26✪⋆
⋆✪27✪⋆
⋆✪28✪⋆
⋆✪29✪⋆
⋆✪30✪⋆
⋆✪31✪⋆
⋆✪32✪⋆
⋆✪33✪⋆
⋆✪34✪⋆
⋆✪35✪⋆
⋆✪36✪⋆
⋆✪37✪⋆
⋆✪38:FINAL CHAPTER✪⋆
⋆✪AUTHORS NOTE✪⋆

⋆✪07✪⋆

1.4K 75 52
By Aizaten

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Kenma's breathing stops at the sight of the young girl, not sure as to what you're going to do. "Y-y/n. Don't do anything," he whispers.

You look down at him, a small smirk on your face with your lips pursed together. The little girl stops when she sees you both and smiles before walking over to you. Kenma glares at you and moves the knife behind your back, not liking the way you are looking at the girl.

"I won't hurt her," you tell him, looking into his golden eyes. "Not yet at least."

Before Kenma is able to reply, the girl is at your feet and you bend down to her. "What is your name?"

"My names Toka! What's yours?" she asks, a smile on her face.

You raise a brow at her enthusiasm, a quick glance at Kenma's scared face making you laugh. "Well Toka, my name is Y/n." You turn and look up at Kenma. "And this is Kenma."

Kenma nervously clears his throat and bends down next to you. He puts his hand on the one that is holding the knife and holds onto it. "Hello Toka. What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be at home?"

"Mommy went to the store and daddy is sleeping so I came to play in the woods."

"It's not safe out here," Kenma warns her. "There are people who can hurt you. You should go home."

She tilts her head. "But why? You two are out here." Her voice is sad as she speaks.

You decide to speak before Kenma can. "Will you go home if I give you something?" you ask Toka. "You can't show your mommy and daddy though."

"Like a secret?" she asks, her eyes widening with excitement as a smile shows on her face.

"What are you doing?!" Kenma whispers to you, his eyes focused on the small girl.

"You'll see." You smile and remove his hand from yours over the knife, sliding it into its holder. You turn and open a pocket in the bag with everything, bringing out another knife. One that you haven't yet used except to open a wrapper or two.

Taking the pocket knife out, you hold it out to the girl. "Take this. Make sure to use it if you ever need to," you tell her, showing her how to open and close it. "If you cut yourself, put it under water."

She smiles, taking it from you. "Woah- It looks so cool! Thank you Miss y/n!"

"You're welcome. Now run home."

"Okay! Bye Mister Kenma!" Kota yells, beginning to run back towards home.

"Goodbye," he says quietly, watching as she runs.

You laugh when she gets out of sight, turning your attention to Kenma. "You thought I was going to kill the brat didn't you?" you ask, beginning to walk away.

Kenma hurries after you, taking one glance back at the hideout. "Of course I did. You're a fucking serial killer y/n."

"Tell the whole damn world why don't you," you say, your voice laced with a bunch of sarcasm and attitude.

Kenma sighs as he makes it to your side. "I was just saying." You hum in response, glancing over at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Why didn't you kill her..?"

"I don't kill kids. I thought you would have noticed at least that pattern in my killings."

Kenma thinks about it for a moment, realizing that what you've said is true. He's read plenty of the files on the cases. Many of the children claim to have seen the one who's killed their parents but that had all been brushed aside since none could give a description.

Throughout all of the cases he's read, only three had been hurt. One with a large cut on each of her arms.

Another having hit their head after walking in and seeing their parents dead, you had to have hit the boy with something hard.

The third had a broken arm and leg after she had walked in on you slitting the mothers throat. She had passed out from the pain, not witnessing the death of the father nor your escape.

Kenma puts all the pieces together, trying to think if there was any that had died. He ends up remembering a specific case that follows the same M.O. as the rest of your killings, a young boy was found dead in his room. "What about the kid in Ohio that was murdered? He was killed in his room with some kind of gas if I remember right."

"Not mine."

"How are you so sure?"

You sigh as you continue walking. "I remember seeing that one on the news. I was in Ohio that week but it was a copycat. Someone must have realized I was in town and decided to copy me except that they fucked up apparently."

Kenma's brows furrow in confusion. He hurries in front of you to stop you from continuing to walk. "Everything was the same as you though. There was no way someone knew every detail of how you did things."

"All it takes is a bunch of google. Some newspapers get more out than you think. It's just not always caught by the authorities since some of the companies are quite small," you tell him, turning him around for him to walk again.

"So what you're saying is that some of the murders may not be yours?" he questions, beginning to walk again.

"Mhm. I've murdered a lot but quite a few are just copycats realizing I was in town. It pissed me off and I was able to kill a few of them." You giggle just thinking about such things. Being able to kill those trying to take credit for your work just makes you feel amazing.

Kenma glances back at you, shivering as he realizes you are in thought. He would rather not know what runs through your head.

The conversation ends up being over and the two of you walk to his home in silence. It doesn't take a whole lot of time but it takes enough for Kenma to be sweating a bit. You take notice but don't say a word as the two of you head to his house, the door already unlocked from when you picked the lock before.

At the time, you hadn't thought to grab anything he needed since you hadn't thought you'd actually be taking him along but here you are. You let him grab what he needs and look around his home a bit more.

You look at an image you hadn't seen before. There are two black haired males, one with both black and white, and then Kenma looking almost the same as he does now. You know which one is Tetsuro but hadn't looked too far into the other two when doing research that day.

An idea pops into your head as you look at it and you hurry to the bathroom. You open the drawers and dig through them, pulling out a hairband. "Hey Kenma! Come here real quick!" you yell from the bathroom.

A groan and footsteps can be heard as you bounce on your feet, patiently waiting. He shows up at the door a second later with a few inhalers and five bottles full of meds. "What is it?" he asks. His eyebrow is raised as he looks at you.

You roll his eyes and pull him in, making him set the bottles and inhalers on the counter. "I want to do your hair!"

"Wait what- No. Leave my hair alone," he says, trying to slap your hands away.

"Awe come on please~ I'll even dye it for you in the next town. I'll just have to buy some for you."

Kenma groans and opens one of the drawers, pulling out scissors and a thing of blonde hair dye. "We can do my hair now then. Cut the dead ends afterward and then you can put it up. This is a one time thing though."

You squeal and take the hair dye. "Deal!"

"Even if you're a serial killer you really are a girl," he mutters, watching as you look at the directions.

"What was that?" You stop reading as you look back at him, your expression innocent, making you look quite cute.

Kenma clears his throat and shakes his head. "It was nothing. Let's just get this over with."

"Yes sir!"

You giggle and the two of you get everything set up to do his hair. He talks you through how he wants it and you do as he asks, the process not taking too long.

As soon as it's in, you throw everything away and dance around the house as you wait. You end up going to his closet and looking through his clothes. Kenma stands at the door, watching you as you take his old volleyball jersey from his closet.

Not noticing he is there, you begin to take your shirt off to change into it, interested to see what it'd look like on you. Kenma immediately turns around and walks away, your attention being caught at the sound of his footsteps this time.

You snicker and turn back. You take your shirt off and put his jersey on. You look at yourself in the mirror and smile as you find yourself looking quite cute. "I think i'll keep this on," you mumble to yourself, putting your other shirt in the bag.

You decide to grab a few things of Kenma's for him to wear rather than having to wear the clothing you got for him. As soon as you've gotten everything, you go to look for him and he's already rinsing his hair over the tub.

"Uhhh- Do you need help with that?"

You saying this surprises him, causing him to bump his head on the faucet. "Shit-" he hisses, glaring over at you. His glare immediately fades at the sight of his jersey from highschool on you. He quickly turns his attention back to rinsing the dye. "Yes, I need help."

"On it~!" You hurry over to him and help him to rinse his hair. "How do you usually get all of this done if you can barely do it on your own?"

"Tetsuro usually comes over to help," he mumbles, subconsciously leaning into your touch as you rinse the dye. You giggle as you realize but don't say anything, finishing up with rinsing it all out.

It isn't too long before it's finished and you dry his hair, brushing it all out after. You take the time to cut the dead ends off, about an inch needing to be cut. As soon as you've finished, you begin putting his hair up. You put it up into a bun, leaving some of it still down in the back and a few strands down in the front.

As soon as you're done, you step away and Kenma looks in the mirror. "So?"

"Not bad," he admits, turning and looking at it.

"Are you going to leave it up?" you ask, curiosity taking over your body.

He shrugs. "Sure."

"Woo!"

He holds back a smile as he walks out of the room, his medicine and inhalers in his hands. He wants to comment about how you look wearing the jersey but decides not to, not wanting to give you any weird ideas.

"Have you taken a pill yet?" you ask him, following him to the door.

He nods and walks over to his phone. "Yeah. I took one as soon as I saw the bottles. I always get enough to last me at least a year. It usually lasts longer though," he explains.

"Good because you may need it~"

He rolls his eyes and picks up the phone. "I'm going to call my boss. Since I don't have a cell phone anymore, i've got to use this."

You shrug and watch as he dials the number, getting close to the phone as you listen to the conversation.

As soon as the phone is picked up, a man's voice is heard. "Hello?"

Kenma nervously clears his throat. "Chief Aone. It's me, Kenma. I need some time off.. A month at least."

"A month? You've already been missing for a good few weeks Kenma. You haven't called or anything!"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I had some family troubles and then someone close to me is taking me on a vacation," Kenma lies.

A loud sigh can be heard on the other side of the phone. "Fine, but I want you back and working hard when you get back. You will be put on the case of the killer who's been killing all those couples," Takanobu tells him, no hesitance in his voice.

Kenma glances up at you to see a smirk on your face. He rolls his eyes at you as he replies, "Yes sir. I'll look into it while I'm out too. Thank you."

He doesn't get a response as the phone is hung up. "God he's always so scary..." Kenma mutters, putting the phone down. "Okay, let's go see Tetsuro now. I'm sure Kotaro and Keiji will probably be over there too."

You hum and follow him out, not sure who they are but ready to meet them... Perhaps even get some information on them too.

You follow Kenma out and to a bus stop. "Why not just walk there?" you ask, rocking on the front and back of your feet.

"Because. I don't want to sweat anymore. We can take the bus."

"Shesh. Seems like you're the demanding one today."

"I'm literally about to leave my whole life behind so my friends don't die. What else do you expect from me?" he hisses, staying quieter than he'd usually be so bystanders can't hear.

You roll your eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You'll forget about them eventually."

"I'm not like you Y/n. I can't leave my whole life behind and easily forget it."

A quick glare from you is all he has to know to know he said something wrong. You lean down near his ear and his breathing hitches. "I remember my whole fucking life. From the death of my parents to now, I know everything. So don't you dare think you know what I'm like. Watch your tone with me too because i'm not afraid to slit the necks of the couple behind you."

Kenma just nods, scared to let out a breath due to the bubbling anxiety. You stand up and grab the inhaler back out of the bag, having put everything in it when he was talking to his boss. "Use this before you hurt yourself."

He takes it and quickly breathes in the, letting out a breath after. He does it twice before handing it back to you. As soon as the inhaler's back in your bag, the bus arrives and you both get on, now making your way towards Tetsuro's house.

It isn't long before you arrive and Kenma knocks on the door. You take his hand in yours to make the relationship seem more believable, squeezing it when he tries pulling away. "Remember what I said Kenma.."

"I know," he states plainly.

The door opens a moment later to show a man with messy hair, a pair of shorts and a black tank top on. You recognize him from the photos and information as Tetsuro, finding him quite the attractive one.

"Kenma?" he questions.

"Hey Tetsu," Kenma replies.

Tetsuro looks down to see the two of you holding hands. His eyes widen and he looks at Kenma and back to you. "Wait, are you two dating?" he asks.

"Mhm. I'm actually his girlfriend."

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

I hope the chapter was Enjoyable~!!!

Took 3 hours to write all 2647 words of this... be proud 🔪🔪🔪

Any Thoughts?!?

~Aizaten♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9.4K 32
When a streamer meets the person her fans have been shipping her with for months. Only, it's outside of the media. It was pure coincidence that kenma...
380K 12.1K 32
➽ ~ When running away from home gets you involved with a gang opposed to your own, leading into a little surprise and some romance ~ ➽ "You're runnin...
3.5K 67 43
(ON HOLD) Your Kuroo's sister... or you thought. Ever was normal until you got a illness that you have to move for. Not to mention there is two peopl...