An Open Window (Kakashi X Rea...

By lil_chaton_noir

When all seems to be getting back to normal. A mysterious figure enters your life. ~~~~~~ "I want to bring p... More

A/n
I'm Back
New Mission, More Help
Destination The Land of Waves
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (1)
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (2)
Zabuza is Alive?!
Forest of Chakra
Easter Oneshot
Why Now?
Training Comes To An End
You Know Each Other?!
The Final Battle
The Note
Chapter 14
Ties
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Project Tsuki no Me?
Inside An Endless Dream
News From A Bird
Trouble in Paradise
Back To Reality
Chapter 23
A Deal Had Been Made
Torn
Ambushed
Chapter 27
Kidnapped Once Again, Really?!
Flashback
Vacation?!
Past
Beach Day
Dreams Turn Into Nightmares
Mind Games
A Little Too Much To Drink
The Next Morning...
Warning Signs
Operation: UnMasked (One Shot)
Wait How Did You Know?
Strawberry Milkshake
It's a...Guy?!
Chapter 44
Babysitting
Chapter 46: New Student
The Note
Chapter 48
Detective Sasuke Uchiha
Now It's My Turn
Teams
I'm Sorry
Kakashi's Thoughts
Foreign Memories
The Village of Sorrow
How Could You?!
Chapter 57
Back At The Senju Household
Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
Niko Hyūga
Inner Turmoil
Otōto...
Nee-chan?!
ANBU (Oneshot)
Chapter 64
Snow?!
Just Add A Bit of Spice
Endgame
A/n
Happy Birthday Kakashi Oneshot

Chapter 13

1.3K 33 1
By lil_chaton_noir

Your Pov 

After we ate breakfast, I hid the objects in one of the spare rooms and put a seal on it. After that I got changed and took Sasuke outside in the backyard to begin training. 

"Alright, let's begin. First we need to figure out what chakra nature you are." I say and pull out pieces of paper. 

"What are those for?" Sasuke asked 

"These are special papers that help a ninja figure out their chakra element, For example, mine is water." I said and the paper turned soggy. 

"As you can see, the paper will do different things for different chakra nature's, fire, the paper will burn, earth, the paper will crumble apart, wind, the paper will split in half, water, the paper will become soggy, and finally lightning, the paper will be crushed." I say and Sasuke nods. I hand him a piece of paper and he grabs it. 

"I'm I supposed to do something or-" Sasuke says and then looks at the paper. 

"So, lightning." I say and sigh. 'Honestly, why couldn't you have been water.' I thought sadly. 

"So, now what?" Sasuke says and I think. 

"Well, lightning chakra nature isn't my forte, but, I can manage." I say. 

Meanwhile... 

No one's Pov

"Naruto, have you seen Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked and Naruto 

"Grr, Sasuke..." Naruto said angrily and Sakura sighed. 

"Ohayo! Sorry I'm late I got-" Kakashi said 

"We know!" Naruto and Sakura shouted. 

"Where's Sasuke?" Kakashi asked and they both shrugged. 

back to you....

"Ok let's start with the basics, taijutsu." I said and Sasuke looked at me 

"What?" I said while stretching and Sasuke sighed. 

"But, I already know hand-to-hand combat. Plus, that's a waste of time." he replied 

"Sasuke, you wanted to get stronger and this is how you do it. Secondly, it would be alot easier if you had your sharingan but-" I then paused and noticed Sasuke's eyes turn red. 

"Wah, when did that happen?! When were you going to tell me?" I shout and Sasuke shrugs. 

"During the mission." Sasuke annoyingly said, figuring that I already knew. 

"Ok, so, change of plans." I said and Sasuke looked at me confused. I then got back up and began walking towards town.  Sasuke then came bolting after me. 

"Where are we going?" he asked and I shrugged. We then began walking through town, heading towards the abandoned Uchiha compound. Sasuke then got uneasy and looked at me, he ended up not questioning me. Once we broke in, I walked towards the center if the small town. 

"Hmm, it should be right here? No, wait here?" I said and crouched down pushing away the dirt. Sasuke then crouched down next to me in curiosity. I then activate my sharingan and found the secret marking. 

"Nee-chan, what are you looking at?" Sasuke asked 

"Hey, Sasuke, activate your sharingan, I want to show you something." I said and he nodded. 

"Wait, I can see something glowing. What is that?" Sasuke said and traced the marking. 

"The Uchiha clan, has many secrets, that need to remain hidden. They use these special markings that only, people who hold the sharingan can see. Though you need an enormous amount of training to even read the symbols. " I said and got back up and Sasuke began scanning around. 

"Wait, there! No wait there!" Sasuke said in amazement. I then grabbed Sasuke and hid our chakra. 

"Y-mmph." Sasuke started and I covered his mouth and shushed him. We both then watched two anbu members jump down and began scanning the area. One of them began searching through the dirt. 

"Where did they go? Do you see anything?" one shouted 

"No, I think there gone." the other said. 

"Damn it." the first one cursed. 

"we have to report back to Danzo-sama."  A third said and jumped done next to the other two. 

"Right." They both said and vanished. I then watched the third anbu member look around and then left. Once the cost was clear, I let go of Sasuke. 

"Nee-chan are you-" Sasuke said 

"Damn!" I cursed and punched the side of a house. 

'I knew it, ever since that day. Danzo can't keep his eyes off us.' I thought. I looked over at Sasuke who was lost in thought. 

"Aah, sorry, Sasuke. Let's go ok?" I said and he nodded. We both then snuck back out of the Uchiha compound and walked back through the village. I still sensed that we were being followed.  

'Looks like I'll need to call in a favor.' I thought. I placed my hand on Sasuke's shoulder and he looked up at me. 

"Sasuke, keep your eyes forward and try to act as normal as possible." I whisper and he nods. 

"Hey Sasuke-kun! There you are!" Sakura yelled. I then looked at Sasuke and nodded. 

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted angrily. 

"Sasuke, go with them for now." I said and he looked at me and sighed. I then walked off and walked into an alleyway. I then sensed the figure behind me. I quickly vanished and tackled the person from behind. 

"Who are you?" I said and the person grunted in pain. I pulled back the cloak and pushed a kunai against her throat. 

"Ha, like I'll tell you." she said and I pulled her arm backwards. 

"Tell me or I break your arm." I said and she laughed. 

"Ha you're bluffing." she replied and I activated my sharingan. 

"Oh, I'm I let's test that out." I said and she looked at me in shook. 

"Ha got her." I said entrapping her in a genjutsu. 

"uh, Y/n? W-whatcha doin there?" A voice said and I turned around and saw Kakashi. 

"Oh nothing, you know the usal." I replied and gave him a closed eye smile. 

"Hmm? ok, then. So, I was wondering if you wanted to go come over later?" Kakashi asked while I was tying up the anbu member. 

"Oh, yeah sure." I replied 

"Ok, great see you later." He said waving goodbye. I then picked up the anbu member and vanished. I then reappeared in front of the Hyuga household and knocked on the back door. The door was opened by Niko. 

"Captain?! What are you doing here?" She said and motioned me instead. 

"Just dropping in to say hi." I said and placed the girl on the floor. 

"So, I'm guessing this is another one." Niko asked and I nodded. 

"They won't stop following me." I sighed and she looked at me. 

"So, what do you want me to do?" She asked and I smirked. 

"Are you up for a mission for old time sake." I laughed and she nodded. 

We both then used transformation jutsu and disguised ourselves. We then put a bow on the anbu members head and wrote a note.

"Do you think this is a bad Idea?" Niko asked nervously and I nodded and shrugged. We both then picked her up dropped her in front of the foundation. I then deactivated the genjutsu and we both ran off and undid the disguise. We both hid and watched foundation anbu open the doors and stopped. The girl who followed me woke up and started mumbling something. I then watched the anbu member pick up the note and opened it. The note then turned into confetti and splattered paint everywhere. 

Niko and I both high fived and left. 

"So, what spanded, it this time?" Niko asked 

"I took, Sasuke back to the Uchiha compound and they seemed to have followed me there." I shrugged and she sighed. 

"You know, you shouldn't be going back there, one it's heavily surrounded by anbu, you know that and two, it not healthy." Niko said concerned. 

"Yeah, Yeah. I know. But, it's important, Sasuke needs to know about what the clan was and what they were doing." I replied. 

"Do you want to come over for dinner? You can bring Sasuke along?" Niko asked and I shook my head. 

"I can't, Kakashi asked me to come over later tonight. but, if you wouldn't mind looking after Sasuke for me, that would be great." I asked 

"Yeah, no worses, Captain." She replied 

"Thank you, Niko, your the best. And you can stop calling me captain. It feels weird." I said and she laughed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.8K 30
Her life is a mystery. ⚠ The first chapters are so bad and cliché but I promise this book is decent ;) + I started to write it when I was like 11 so...
4.6K 121 53
Well...Hi there I'm Syink the masked DJ everyone knows of in Konoha and well I got transferred to this school and....I kinda...You know...Fell for so...
228K 5.1K 22
So this is book two, this is the link for the first book https://www.wattpad.com/story/110387663-kakashi-x-oc-book-one The first book takes place bef...
6K 266 22
Third book in the series. First book: Kakashi's Teammate, the Lightning Goddess Second book: Never Forget *** Although Sasuke has returned to the vi...