The mafia ball.

By pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... More

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
36|I Want You
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

12|Dont Touch Me

19K 439 53
By pickford9

12|Don't Touch Me

Grayson

As soon as I shut the hotel door behind me, I'm pulling Nova back to me slamming her back against the door.

She gasps and looks at me with lustful eyes. "You have been very teasing tonight." I mummer as I kiss up her neck.

Her back arches against the door as she moans when I suck on her hot skin. "What are you going to do about it?" I pull back to see her fiery eyes.

Leaning towards her neck I kiss her skin to her jaw where I whisper, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for days." She moans as my dirty words hit her.

I pick her up and bring her into a passionate kiss. Heat rose from our bodies that were attached like glue. The smell filled my nostrils to the point of near brain death. She was intoxicating, her lips were like a drug and I was an addict to them. That was it – at that very moment, her lips met mine like a wave of warmth and all of my body reacted to her instinctively. My heart increased, my erection growing, her smell even more hypnotic. The taste of her... silenced my thoughts and made me want more.

More of her alluring touch, and I did. Her hand fisted my hair. I let out a groan as she began to rub herself against me, I walked over to the bathroom pulling the straps off her dress down. My shirt followed as we both begin to hastily remove our clothes just so we can touch each other again. The moment I was free of any clothing, I had her back in my arms. Her smooth skin against mine. I pushed her into the shower, the room filling with our moans and steam.

"Yes." She moans as my hand slips down her wet folds. She lets her head fall back as I enter two fingers into her. Her hand banged on the wall as she tried to grab anything. I pushed her back against the cold wall, the water running down my back as I did. "Do you like that, angel?" I grunt in her ear as I continue to thrust my finger in and out of her. "Oh god! Just fuck me." She moans as I take her nipple into my mouth, softly biting her flesh. She arches her back pushing her chest closer to me.

Her lips meet mine in a haste, her hands running down my back digging her nails into me. I groan the pleasure of her scratching at my skin, she thrust her hips against mine, and we both release a moan. Her moan lasts longer as she cums on my finger. Her skin is flushed and her moans loud in the steamed-up room. "Fuck!" She moans as I slide into her. I lift her and push her against the tiled wall. She grips my shoulders as I plough into her. Her breast bounces up and down and I can't help myself as I take one into my mouth.

She clenches against my dick, I release a groan into the crook of her neck. Her back bangs against the wall as her hands hold onto the wall beside us and the shower door. "Harder!" She gasps as I plunge Into her with force. I set her down and push her body against the cold glass and quickly re-enter her from behind. She moans as her hard nipples make contact with the cold glass. I mould our hands together above her head and thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck, I'll never get used to how tight you are," I whisper into her ear and nip at her skin. She moans and clenches around me. My thumb plays with her clit as her legs begin to tremble. I wrap an arm around her waist to hold her against me. She screams in pleasure as she cums yet again. Throwing her head back against my shoulder I grab a handful of her full perky breasts. I thrust a couple more times and still, releasing a moan as I release myself in her. I plant a kiss on her shoulder as I slowly let go of her. She leans onto me, breathing hard. She turns around and leans her forehead against my chest.

I grab some body wash and begin to wash her body. I lather her body with the soap and watch it as the water washes the suds away. I look down at her as she giggles. "What's funny?" I ask.

She looks up at me with a small smile. "It's weird, I'm being washed." She says through a laugh.

I shake my head at the crazy girl I call my best friend. I clean myself up and turn the water off. Grabbing a towel for us both, I wrap it around Nova and another around my waist. I change into some boxers and climb into bed, Nova joins shortly.

"Night."I chuckle as she yawns and snuggles into the covers.

"Night, angel."I too settle into the bed and close my eyes falling into a nightmare, like every night.

***

"How many times do I have to teach you!" I cover my ears as his yells echo across the damp walls.

"Answer me!" I clamp my mouth shut as the metal comes down onto my back. My teeth dig into my tongue begging myself not to scream, only knowing it would cause me more pain.

"Sorry." I gasp.

"Not good enough." I close my eyes knowing I'm going to be here all night.

My eyes shoot open as I take a deep breath. My skin is hot and sweaty, I look down and see Nova cuddled into me in her sleep.  I shake my head and look up at the ceiling. Every night is the same, I'm back in that same moment where I was at my most vulnerable.

Where I lost myself.

I run a hand through my hair, letting out a deep breath. After I have calmed myself down I carefully move Nova aside and climb out of bed. I walk into the bathroom and see my sweat-paled face, filling my hands with cold water, I splash it over my face.

Placing both of my hands on either side of the sink I let my head dip with exhaustion. Every time, every time I'm still haunted in my sleep. Hands touch my back and I push myself up and away from the hands.

I look in the mirror to see a confused Nova standing behind me with her hand's mid-air. I shake my head and tell myself it's just her...it doesn't work.

With the memories still too fresh in my mind I inch away from Nova. "Don't touch me," I say, my throat dry.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asks moving away from me.

"Just...nothing, just don't touch me." I sigh and walk away from her confused form.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She follows behind me.

"No," I mumble and start to change into my jeans.

"Grayson, what are you doing?" She asks as I'm changing

"I need some air," I say as I put on my T-shirt.

"It's late, we have to be up early for our flight. Just go back to sleep." I know she's only helping, but I'm starting to get frustrated with her.

"I don't want to." I ignore her and put my shoes on.

"Gra- I push her away from me when her hand touches me again.

"I said don't touch me." I look her dead in the eyes before walking out of the room slamming the door on the way.

***
Nova

I watch as he walks out of the room, slamming the door in anger. I sighed sitting on the bed. I don't understand why he moved away from me and pushed me away.

Did I hurt him?

No, I wouldn't hurt him purposely. I rack my brain trying to piece together the reasons why he was so angry with me. Rubbing my hands down my face I decide not to dwell on it, whatever going on with him, it's none of my business. If he wants to tell me he will. For now, I'll just act as if nothing happened.

And won't touch him.

I pull my hair into a ponytail and also get changed. Changing into black jeans and a white T-shirt I pull on my black converse. Looking at the time, I notice it's not long before we have to leave for our flight. I clean the place up and pack away our stuff.

By the time everything is packed, which I double-checked, I'm placing our bags on the bed when Grayson walks in. It's tense and awkward between us, I don't make a move to start a conversation.

I check the time on my phone and realise we better start to leave. Shoving it in my pocket I grab my bag and walk out of the room not waiting for Grayson.

I see that the same black SUV is parked, ready for us. I put my bag in the back and climb in. Grayson comes in shortly after. The car ride to the plane is quiet and uncomfortable.

Not one of us is speaking to each other. Hell, I'm stubborn I'm not talking first. I fiddle with my fingers as I watch the scene fly by us out of the window.

"We have arrived, sir."

"Thank you, Harold," Grayson says and I climb out.

Grayson beats me to the back and hands me my bag. I glare at the back of his head as I stomp away. Couldn't have just been a dick and let me get it, no?

Asshole.

I step into the plane and take a seat with a huff. Grayson chooses to take the seat right in front of me. I look around at the many available seats far away from me.

Oh, look a seat on the other side of the plain. Now, why would he not want that seat?

Oh yeah, he thrives on annoying me.

Asshole.

Rolling my eyes I decide it's best to get started on the report file I have to give back. That's the only stupid thing about this, I have to make a report on my target.

I open the file and get started to fill it up.

Oscar Russel.
Deceased.
Widow- Sarah Russel.
The eldest son- Harvey Russel.
Youngest son- Edward Russel.

Information- Russel worked with the known gang scorpions, including in drug deals and also worked with other partnerships in profits and armoury. We know he also indulged in sex trafficking. Women held by Russel have been found and rescued.

I can confirm Mr Russel is dead. Killed by Grayson Blackwell.

I insert a picture of the body and close the file with a sigh. Looking up I see Grayson adding Russel's name to a list.

Furrowing my brows I lean closer to see this list. There must be at least a hundred names on the list. Why does he have a list of people?

"What?" I'm startled by Grayson as I look up to see him already looking at me.

Should I talk?

"What's that?" I ask, nodding my head to the sheet.

"Nothing..."He sighs, putting the paper away in his wallet.

I sigh and look out the window, I'm not going to chase after someone who doesn't want the company. If Grayson doesn't want to open up to me, then so be it. As far as I'm concerned we are nothing but fuck buddies.

I snuggle into my chair, angling my head in an awkward position, hoping sleep will come.

***

My senses seem to wake up to the feeling of movement on my hair. I wiggle around in my sleep, becoming more awake I know someone is stroking my hair.

With a groan, my eyes flutter open. I'm confused as I see everything at an angle, it is then I realise my head is resting in someone's lap.

Turning my head I look up to see Grayson above me, scrolling on his phone while his hands run through his hair. I look at him confused about how I ended up with my head in his lap.

I thought I couldn't touch him.

Hearing my sigh Grayson looks down at me with raised eyebrows and an amused smirk. "Hello, Angel." He chuckles.

"What's so funny?" I ask, irritated.

"You look cute all pouty and confused." He pokes my cheek.

I huff, pulling myself up and shoving Grayson away from me. I look out the small plain window seeing the sun is just about to come up as we become closer to England. "How long was I asleep for?" I ask Grayson who is looking at me.

"For a couple of hours, now." He shrugs.

I stand up to stretch my legs and also take a bathroom break. Walking down the small aeroplane, I make my way into the tiny bathroom and do my business. I wash my hands and cringe when I see my reflection.  Brushing down the hairs that strayed and wiping sleep dust away from the corners of my eyes. I splash some cold water on my face, hoping it will wake me up more.

I turn the lock and make my way back to where Grayson is sitting. Taking a seat opposite him I fasten my seatbelt just as the pilot tells us to. The plane shortly lands and I can practically feel the excitement build up in me the closer we get to my bed.  I grab all of my stuff and carry the blanket around me like a shield as we walk across the tarmac and into the car.

The car ride is short and silent as we are both exhausted from travelling and work. I fight to keep my eyes open, knowing we can't be that far from home. 'Just a little longer ' I say to myself as my eyelids threaten to drop. The fight is worthless as I find myself closing the heavyweights and submitting to the darkness.

The last thing I feel is my tired body hitting the sweet comfort of my bed, where I fall even further into the slumber that I so desperately needed.

***
Please comment and vote!

Hope you enjoyed this, let me know.

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 32K 56
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
106K 2K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
27.8K 896 62
[WARNING 🚨; THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE THEME . IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL REFERENCES ,SENCE,ABUSE,CURSING,ETC. YOU HAVE DEEN WARNED]. It's...
77.6K 1K 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...