blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome

38 | country roads

1.9K 147 122
By seoultwix

🐬

the nostalgic breeze met kim taehyung's face as he rolled down the window of the car to witness the beautiful town he once left behind.

almost heaven, west virginia
blue ridge mountains,
shenandoah river

it was as if it's happening all over again. the familiar cozy air welcomed him so dearly, telling him how much nirvana misses him.

life is old there, older than the trees
younger than the mountains,
growin' like a breeze

yet this time, he knew he was going home to the town where he knew he was destined to be.

nirvana was.. and will always be his comfort zone. 

country roads, take me home
to the place i belong
west virginia, mountain mama
take me home, country roads

five years felt so long for him. the longing he experienced while he was far away from the town almost made him numb to even think of seoul as a restless place.

all my memories gather 'round her
miner's lady, stranger to blue water
dark and dusty, painted on the sky
misty taste of moonshine,
teardrop in my eye

are you doing well?

it has always been the question he wanted to ask someone.

someone he left behind, someone who deserves to hear his apology. kim taehyung was ready to kneel down on his knees for her.

only her.

kim jisoo.

country roads, take me home
to the place i belong
west virginia, mountain mama
take me home, country roads

he knew to himself there's only one out of ten assurance to talk to her again. stupid, he doesn't even know if she's still there.

the only thing that's keeping his sanity to hold on is his love for her.

i hear her voice in the mornin' hour,
she calls me
the radio reminds me
of my home far away
drivin' down the road, i get a feelin'
that i should've been home yesterday, yesterday

five years.

the promise he'd been keeping took him five years to fulfill.

country roads, take me home
to the place i belong
west virginia, mountain mama

take me home, country roads

stopping at the familiar long road where everything broke down to pieces, taehyung released a very deep sigh before looking around.

there was something that shifted. the happiness and freedom vividly screams all around the whole town.

it was as if everyone had already moved on, except him.

shaking his thoughts away, he grabbed the basket of flowers and finally head towards where his father was lying peacefully.

the silence was against the crashing waves. the chirping of birds were still loud, and the busy part of the town could still be seen on the other part across the sea.

the heavy feeling in his heart doubled its weight upon seeing his father's tomb. it was windy around him, but he felt suffocated.

the pain was still there, deep down his heart— and he don't think it would never go away.

"hi," he bent down to face his father, placing the basket of blowers below where a bunch of melted candles and withered flowers were displayed.

"they really do love you huh," taehyung softly chuckled, even noticing a few letters for the late mayor. "you were the best one they ever had."

"i'm sorry for not coming back," he says, hands reaching the tomb, hoping he could feel his father's warmth again.

"it took me so long," he smiled, like he was assuring himself that everything would be fine. but who was he kidding? everything has changed.

"father, do you think i still deserve to be here?" he don't know where to look at. the sky, the tomb, or the exact place where his father was shot?

would you give me an answer?

heavens, he did.

taehyung wiped his tears away upon noticing a woman walking towards where he was standing.

she looked too familiar— like seeing her slowly approaching him felt too painful, yet it offered comforting solace.

"jisoo."

the moment the girl not too far from him raised her head, she stopped on her tracks and stared at him.

taehyung didn't knew what ached his heart— was it how she couldn't take a step anymore after seeing him? or how her eyes screams resentment and blue?

"hey, ji! why are you frozen there? let's go!"

park jimin showed up jogging his way towards jisoo as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, laughing as he made fun of jisoo's stunned face. "what's wrong?"

taehyung felt another thorn piercing his soul when jimin finally realized why jisoo had an unreadable expression, as he slowly faced taehyung.

he practiced what to say hundred times already, but why can't he utter a single word now that he's finally right in front of them?

he opened his mouth, hoping a word could slip out but jimin stood straight and cleared his throat.

"i think we should just go back next time," he says, tapping jisoo's shoulder and turning her body to the opposite direction.

"sorry for interrupting you," jimin formally bowed and guided jisoo to start leaving.

jisoo followed him and walked away, as jimin gave him a second glance back— with a mixture of pain and anger in his eyes.

taehyung watched as his old friend and lover slowly became small dots, slowly disappearing away.

and like a cloud letting go of the water droplets he's holding unto, taehyung's tears fell. the heavy emotions he had been building up tried to release themselves, and he finally let them escape.

seeing the girl he's inlove with and the guy who stood beside him when things turned dull give him nothing but cold stares, God, he wished he was dead.

or to make it positive— how he wished he never left.

cause if he didn't, it will never be like this.

if he didn't, they would've probably stayed happy.

and if he didn't, he could've been standing there at the lighthouse in a different circumstance with them.

a wedding ceremony.

with jisoo standing beside him like what they always planned to do so.

but silly, he knew he was already late.

too late.

🐬

i am sorry for ghosting you 🥺
i missed blueberies, so i hope u
liked this update! stay safe! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 552 27
Jungkook and Jisoo were best friends from childhood. Jungkook liked Jisoo from beginning. Let's see what happens when Jisoo was forced to marry the c...
25.9K 1.7K 52
Kim Taehyung , well known playboy of campus who only knows how to play with girls . Born with a silver spoon he gets whatever he wants . kim Jisoo...
3.6K 189 30
Jennie and Taehyung was best friend since kids even they're are neighbors, soon they fall inlove but got broke up because of misunderstanding, they'r...
31.9K 1.5K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...