Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

Από TheNameisKomiFu

COMPLETED🍒 ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 10 - Quick Moves
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12 - Revision
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18 - Blue
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 19 - Cookies
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 25 - From Where I Was
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 33 - Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life

5.2K 141 171
Από TheNameisKomiFu

??? POV

"You're not look like European... Are you on your vacation?"

"Don't talk to me. I'm dangerous. Go away."

A dream about the beautiful devil again. I can barely remember her appearance just in a dream. Since on that day I know, that she is the only person who understands about this filthy world.

"Dosu are you ready to go?" Ask Gogol.

"Yes, Japan is... an interesting place to go."

"Hahaha, after this we'll be able to have the novel that Kamui have told us. But your intention seems just not that way."

"No. Our intention was only to meet the Devil and take the novel. Just it."

And by that, I will be able to meet you again, (Y/N).

---

Your POV

Where is this? Is this hell? I was in a place that has several cell. I look around the room as I realize that I have handcuff on my hands. My leg also was tied into chains.

Am I not died?

I saw small sharp thing on side of my cell. I tried to reach it but what I got was only hurt from the chain and the handcuff.

When I tried to reach that thing, a person with blonde hair come to this place and bring several people.

"Who put this girl into this cell, and who was the one that handcuffed her hand?" He said with an anger face.

"M-me, Sir..."

"STUPID SLAVE! I TOLD YOU TO JUST KEEP HER WITH US!"

"B-but Sir... you told us to tied her so when she wakes up-" He slaps his subordinate harshly.

Who is this bastard?

"My name is Ace. One of executives from Mafia, have you know know me?"

I'm not even answer him, but he takes an axe from the corner and hardly cut the chains with it. My legs is free, but my hands still handcuffed.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS STARING AT? SHE IS OUR GUEST, BRING HER INTO A COMFY ROOM THEN SERVE HER WITH WARM TEA!"

One of his subordinates opens the handcuff. The one who has orange hair look at me with a sad eye.

Ace... I have heard his name when I was near a casino in Hongkong. I wished I was died on that day, so I will not in this situation.

Dammit, why did I was not died on that day? What was actually happened?

His subordinates lead me to a room that has much wine barrels. There was the blonde guy Ace sitting on the chair waiting me.

"Welcome, to the right room." He smiled and stare at me.

I sit on the chair and he asked me to join his game. His game is poker. I have no choice but play his game like he said.

He wins the "Diamond Straight Flush" with 7,8,9,10 diamond and one joker.

"My name is Ace, I'm a lonely person. An executive of the Mafia."

Damn could you shut the hell up? You have been telling me like thousands times.

"And you must be [fake(Y/N)(L/N)]... am I right?"

"I need to know what was happen that I can be here." He give me sort kind of annoying smirk.

I hate when someone smile at me.

"I was An executive of the Mafia. But I don't trust em too much."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Diamonds was on my hands since I was birth. I will have a really good life in the future."

"..."

"Hahaha... I know you girls must like Diamond and gold."

"I don't need that. Can I get the f- out of this place?"

He stops talk and take a bottle of wine. He slap my head with that bottle until its break.

"You know? I've know who are you. With you I know I will be able to destroy that Mori and take the whole Mafia in my hand. But you didn't know this..."

He lifts his right hand and starts to change one of his subordinates into some jewels.

"This is my ability... The Maddness of the Jewel King, have you turn your head to me?" He turn his back and throw me some kind of necklace.

"..."

"You see... once you use this, you'll be my subordinates and- we will be able to destroy Mori."

"A game." I said.

"What?"

"You said that you know me. I also know you. You must really like game. I've seen you in some kind of casino places." He chuckled and smile.

"Yes. I'm the king in that places. And what game?"

"Play game with me. If you win, I will be your subordinate." He gives me wide smirk.

"But, if I win... you'll release me."

"Great offer. But the rule of the game is my rule."

"Do as you said." He leaves me while he laughing.

Now it just me and the orange hair subordinate. He dry my hair with the towel.

"You know, you are really bold to say that to Ace." He starts a conversation with me.

"..."

"While you use that thing, you'll never can run from it."

"Well, life is sucks am I right?" He stops drying my hair.

"Wh-what do you mean with that?"

"It seems that your life is unfortunate enough to use that necklace when you can't go anywhere but be a slave of him."

"Y-yes. You know... once I have a dream to be a boss of the Mafia. But..." He walks away and open the door.

"I think a life like this, couldn't be that unfortunate if we have give all of our efforts to keep fighting."

He left me alone from the room. He gives me some kind of words that I have heard it before from a novelist.

"Do you like that novel?"

"Yes."

"What is that novel about?"

"Its about an unsuccessful person with a disastrous life."

"If you like that novel, why you put face like that?"

"This novel is really sad. And it ends with a sad ending."

"Why don't you read the next part of the novel? Maybe its has a happy ending."

"Yes. But I don't have the next novel."

"Then why don't you write the next story... by yourself?"

Change your unfortunate life huh?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 34K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
113K 6.2K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...