Mafia's Right-Hand Woman

By SinQuill_PassionInk

"Ivy." He drawls out almost casually but the intruders felt the chills, their Goosebumps gave me strength. It... More

1 Escape
2 Intruder
3 In need
4 Exposed
5 Exposure
6 Interrogation
7 Pledge
8 Conviction
9 Nightmare
10 Bath
11 Patience
12 Errands
13 Hazard
14 Combat
15 Crew
16 Transparency
17 Apex
18 Office
19 Training
20 Dinner
21 Defence
22 Bold
23 Punishment
24 Assemblage
25 Gathering
26 Rendezvous
27 Hacked
28 Captured
29 Concede
30 Awakens
31 Triggered
32
33 Rescued
34.
35 Runaway Thoughts
36 Happy New Year!
37 Struggles with Escape
38. Caught By Him
39. Captive
41. Past In Touch
42
43
44.
45.
46. Runaway
47.
48

40. Exemption

1K 33 2
By SinQuill_PassionInk

The lights flickered up ahead. In the distance the faint sound of water dripping from an old dingy drain pipe splashed into a puddle on the floor. In the gloom all she could make out was the iron barred window that let the little of free light in and four dim steely walls that locked her in. In the water dripping silence she laid, back against the cold iron bars, waiting.

Her stomach grumbled, echoing round and round the chamber walls until it faded into nothing. In effort to stop the pain and fight the cold she grasped her restraints only to feel the familiar feeling of her bones, crushed under her tight skin. She'd been in the cage spread wide for as long as she could remember. He'd visited her for as long as she could remember. It was about time he showed up.

The compound should be empty but echoing down the concrete walls are footsteps. Whoever is coming up the passageway is either large and heavily armed, the untouchable.

Goosebumps quivered down their bodies, but they weren't caused by the cold.

Is this my last?

Whilst she slink in the shadows squeezing shut her eyes to sound off the deathbells this person allows their footsteps to echo off the buildings announcing their arrival to all in a several hundred metre radius. She can never imagine doing such a thing. She prefer to sit back in the shadows, wait, assess. Contrarily She's curious to see who walks so fearlessly.

The keys chime and the unlocking produces the click next. She is hit with numbing cold air as door swings open and flinch when it closes with an angry thud.

The minutes drag on slowly and her heart rate is faster than it's ever been.

It's him, Vettorio.

She stay quiet, still.

He nears her, under the light, a part of him becomes visible to her,

He just stands there, racking his eyes over her, then stopping at her nipples, as if sensing the gaze everything in her flare up, body flushing warm to perking her nipples.

His eyes have frozen over like the surface of a winter puddle, robbing them of their usual warmth leaving him with filthy raw desire to ruin. He's in there, she know it, but it's like she just took a huge step back from life.

She want to reach in and tell him it isn't hopeless, but he won't believe her.

Vettorio lifts her foot in his palm as he frees her and repeats the same with the other with care. He kneels further between her legs as he scoots closer to reach open her hand restraints making her bend her knees.

His fingers slide upto her neck, but before he reaches her cuffs, he stops there itself, palm her jaw like a lover to his beloved, eye into eye, "Will you repeat such actions again?" His fingers pressing hard enough on her throbbing pulse so when he detect lies those claws can plunge in.

"I promise I'll return!"

His jaw tick at her response, unwilling his hold loosen, she couldn't figure out his next move as his hair shed his eyes, darkness loom over his face as he rise.

"Listen to me, vetto! I can save both of us. Consider me just once."

"Shh ..sh." he place a finger on his lips, scared she takes a sharp breath. "Quiet, little pet."

He unzip his pants, "Lemme put that mouth into good use." He laces his finger over her upperlip to to lower and then dips in his thumb inside feeling the soft carpet of her tongue. "mhm.. Suck it." His assessing eyes drink her in. "I don't feel you. Put more strength! Where's all that tough girl huh!?"
She put all her muscles to work and he retract his thumb.

Vettorio closes the gap between her mouth and his penis.

She didn't open her mouth, he nudge her sealed lips with his tip twice and she spits in refusal, "good start." He remarks, her hot exhales turn him on and he forces in. Her tongue swirl around.

He keep thrusting into her mouth. So enchanted, he reach the deepest of her throat, again and again, she'd gag and moan in agony and pleasure. The reactions she gets from him, that eye contact saying he'd eat her raw If he could, his ass squeeze, body shiver, expressions as if he's going insane, his abs twitch, crying out curses as if for salvation. His dick throbbed inside her. She felt at power Though tears leak, in restraints.

She want to rekindle his heat but his insides are too damp with uncried tears. She always knew he had pain inside, but now its visible on his face and she wish it would go away. She know that's a selfish want, people have a right to their pain, they don't ask for it - it just arrives like the gift you never wanted.

He finished himself in her mouth itself and slowly moved back still in daze. "Swallow it." He closed her mouth with his finger when she try to clean herself, "and lick it clean." He made himself clear wiping and letting her suck his fingers clean painted with leaked cum that stick on her cheek, drip down her chin.

"Tell me, Ivy. Will you ever again try leave me?"

"No." She say all flustered, defeated.

"Good."

"I care for you too much .. can't see you loose because of me." She say taking short quick breaths.

"Care? ..is this care, my spice?"

He merely meant to look at her close but some magnetic field, as he would call it, draw him to her plump lips, still wet from her saliva, soft he closed the distance between, an urgent emotion to submerge in her some burning wild sensation was his driving force, he nib at her lower lip for an opening and dart out his tongue to play with hers.

He reach for her opening down between her thighs brushing his finger on her clit, "wet huh?" She closes herself, "no hiding from me. Get it, Ivy?" Where would she hide herself she could only turn her head to the side, looking away. "Yes." His touch was so light as he prowl his hands all around her thigh and as she dampen he softly seperate her thighs kissing all the way as he dip in opening her lips, smooching and very slowly stick his soft tongue flat relaxed on her clit, Give it a very gentle and brief suck and gauge her reaction, pleasant sensations to ripple through her body.

"This is love we feed each other, my darling. This intimacy you share with me ..have you ever with someone else?"

His fingers enter next, her lungs full and suspended as her muscles contract. "No." She cries. He pumps and slow fucks adding more fingers and increasing speed. Her legs start to shake, toes curl and he retracts his fingers with a peck on her sensitive bud. The loss of heat hurts her head, she begs for him, He assures her.

And uncuffs, her hands fall numb to her sides and digging her nails in her palm.

"It's dangerous." She hiss.

His dick enters next, knocking her out of breath her tightening sloppy walls grip him just right,

"With us together ..United nothing is Dangerous."

"Believe me." He breathes.

"I trust you, vetto."

Nothing after that was in his conscious control, every action and emotion was driven by primal need.

Lust and wild need. It was written all over their face and their eyes lock to convey each other the same.

It was no longer the want,

It had turned into need.

He thrusts in ..full force few more times, again and again, bodies fapping against each other, he slows down then surprise her by speeding up,
An orgasm starts in the peripheral of her body, the tips of her fingers ..the inside of her knees ..the tips of her toes ..the top of her head. Whole body all begin to vibrate and hum with electricity, as the sensation then envelops her core and pulses through her stomach.. chest and thighs.

She feels an electrical current running directly through her vagina. It's this crazy moment where every single cell is screaming Yes!

Finally the sensation crescendos with a full release of tension, stress and pain, then leaves her feeling as though there are thousands of tiny effervescent bubbles slowly gliding across her skin.

He suck her neck off juices and drink in all the nectar from her lips at chances.

Her pleasure ridden cries were all muted for their soul have escaped to their own maddened world.

His balls feel little throbbing from within and tighten up, his arms n legs go numb, A tingling start in his groin area and spreads along his spine. An electric buzz start spreading in waves bristling with muscle contractions in his stomach, back.. chest. He explode deep inside her, a web of dribble oozing out of him like a lost caterpillar fill her womb ..sore. And he falls beside her emptying himself.

Curled into each other their hearts were warm, pounding, spent, huffing, exhausted and ecstatic.

Soon the walls of dungeon resounding of thunders of screams and curses faded into snores.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.7K 37
Ivy Black is the heir to the American Mafia. But being the stubborn woman she is, she declined. Following her dreams of dancing and singing, she ende...
18.6K 887 18
This story happens at the same time as Leandro and Nicandro and Arcangelo stories. Many readers were wondering what happened with Viggo's family. Thi...
44 0 18
Mattheo Nordick. is the leader of a powerful Mafia family, feared by many and revered by some. He's known as "The Boss" and his reputation as a cold...
8.3M 219K 82
The Mafia Heirs #1 Azalea (Lea), known as the 'Deadly', is a twenty years old assassin, who has had only one goal in her life : Avenge her parents' d...