--ʚKIDS⚠︎︎ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴍᴘ®

By ALLlSTER

FIN. ♡ʚᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ⌘✄𖦹 ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴏ™ɞ❀ ༆⁂ "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚! 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠... More

BOOK ETIQUETTE
hey. i hate u.
hey babe, how about you shut up.
hey. again. 3 times... IM GONNA SCREAM
ⓌⓄⓇⓂ︎ ⒼⓊⓉⓏ
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴍ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛʟɪɢʜᴛs
ᴠɪɴᴇ ʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
ʟᴀᴜɴᴅʀᴇʏ ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴜɪᴛ sᴛɪᴄᴋᴇʀs
ᴄᴏᴡ ᴘᴜᴘɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ғʀᴏɢ sᴘɪɴᴇ
ᴄᴏᴄᴋᴛᴀɪʟ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴢɪᴘᴘᴇʀs
ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ ᴛɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ
ғᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɢʟᴀss
ʀᴜsᴛʏ ɴᴀɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀɴᴜᴛʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ
ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs
ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɢɢᴇᴅʏ ᴀɴɴ
ᴋɪᴅs ᴍᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴇɴ
ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀɴ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴄᴋs
ɢʀᴀss ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʏᴍ ᴄʟᴀss
ᴡʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴs ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜʏ ᴘᴀᴊᴀᴍᴀs
ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs
ᴄᴏʀɴ sʏʀᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏᴏʟʏ ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀ
ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ᴄᴀssɪᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄɪᴛʀᴜs ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇs
sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏɢɴᴇ
ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sǫᴜɪᴅ ᴅɪsʜᴇs
sɴᴇᴀᴋʏ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴠᴇs
ᴀʟᴀʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴇsʏ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀs
ᴘᴏssᴇssᴇᴅ ᴠɪᴛᴀᴍɪɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀʀs
ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ. ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀs, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡɪʟʟ.
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙬.
ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ: ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
ⓈⓅⒶⒸⒺⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⓇⓈ
yeehaw new story
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER, COWBOY?

ᴏғғᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴛᴀʀᴛs

1.8K 75 18
By ALLlSTER

AHOY

!!!ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ!!!! ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀs sᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs. sᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs FAKE! ɪᴛs ᴀʟʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ!
ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ: ғғᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴜɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴛᴀʀᴛs
𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗: *****
𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙀𝘿 ጋቻ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛs
𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃𐂃
"𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂𐂂

tommy was surrounded by darkness. it was very quiet too. he floated in the middle of the empty space, unamused.

he was questioning a lot of things.

1) how long does he have to sit in the darkness before he can go haunt people.

2) why does he have to sit in darkness.

3) why aren't there other people there.

4) why does he remember.... everything.

something wasn't right.

tommy still remembers when he and tubbo were 9 and they lied to wilbur about their age so they could fight for their country.

he remembers fighting, the discs, dream, george, sapnap, schlatt, and others that did him harm.

he remembers how he died.

and the pain.

the boney knuckles of dream that collided with his gut, sending a hot pain through his stomach.

the knuckles colliding with his face that broke his nose which started to burn like hellfire.

the dry and wheezy breath he took while facing dream and soon dying.

but now his body felt numb.

tommy sighed, crossing his arms and leaning back. he still stayed afloat too.

like an invisible hammock.

"this is so booooooring! is this how ghostbur and schlatt felt when they died?!"

"G L A T T."

"what the fuck?!" his yell echoed around the black room.

he spotted the ghosty version of schlatt a few feet away. still looking drunk as ever.

"ugh... hello.... glatt."

"tommy? tommy! heyyy."

"ghostbur?!"

"yeah! it's me!"

"holy shit i'm so glad i don't have to sit alone for any minute more."

"oh yeah.... you wanna hear about solitaire?"

tommy groaned, realizing he'd have to hear this all the time in the afterlife. But he soon sighed in defeat, motioning for the happy ghost to go on about the one person game.

glatt kinda stood in the corner, his goat-like eyes kinda separated even more as he stared in the distance.

"ghostbur?"

"yeah?"

"will you be talking about a variety of card games or just solitaire?"

"just solitaire!"

"i- you know what? i don't care. go ahead. i have all the time in the world. and i wanna haunt people."

"but you're not staying here tommy. dream is crying for you." ghostbur said seriously before returning back to inform the teen about solitaire.

"what?! i'm not staying?! what does that-"

"so you have four piles, king is at the top-"

"ghostbur!"

"it requires a lot of thinking and color coding! it's a good game to play alone-"

tommy sighed in defeat, forcing himself to ignore that weird thing his friend ominously stated.

but ghostbur's echoey voice soon started to fade and tommy was still spaced out.

he got a weird feeling in his body, like a weight was being pressed on him.

"wilbur- ghostbur, please continue talking about solitaire." tommy rolled his eyes, passive aggressively demanding ghostbur fill the silence once more.

"ghostbur? ghostbur!-"

"tommy...? tommy! you're actually back!"

oh no.

tommy stopped. quite literally.

he didn't speak, he didn't move, and he barely breathed. he laid on his back, facing the ceiling.

no... no...no! i don't wanna be back! and stuck here with him again?!

it took dream to lightly nudge tommy so he would flinch and breathe again.

tommy took deep breathes, like the yoga class he had with Puffy.

breathe in.

breathe out.

breathe in.

breathe out.

breathe in.

scream out-

tommy thought he was gonna cry but he didn't. he kinda let out a pathetic cough from the lump forming in his throat.

"why are you humming?" dream genuinely asked, tilting his head from hearing the deep him come from the blond boy.

"humming? oh, it's from my yoga class. force of habit i guess- hey! we need to talk about why i'm back!"

"because i brought you back. i need you back. we can help each-"

"that ship has sailed and sunk big guy! there is no 'us' or 'we' or other pronouns that can describe me 'n you as a pair!

"you ruined me, dipshit. i was sent to the after life, sitting in darkness with the memory of you hurting me. and was forced to listen to 'glatt' and how to play solitaire!

"you have no idea what i went through because you're... you. you get everything you want, treat it like trash, and then throw it out! all as a game!

"is that why y/n or george hasn't come to see you?"

tommy finished his rant, now making eye contact with the face of dream. every time he glanced at dream through his story, he saw dream held an indifferent face.

but he could tell that last sentence struck a nerve or 5.

"you little shit!" dream laughed, a crazy smirk formed on his face, but no humor involved.

"just because you went through something traumatic, doesn't mean you have it worse than everyone else! you took over my land and forced me to become the bad guy!

"we could've been best friends but you ruined it! you could've kept your stupid discs and we could've listened to the together-"

dream was talking, pacing back and forth in front of tommy.

"you wanna hear a secret tommy?" dream giggled like a school girl who was telling her friend of a crush she had.

"i live in The End!" tommy had a shocked face, wanting to ask what that even was, but dream kept ranting.

the boy merely tuned him out. he learned about this from therapy.

victim complexes.

god complexes.

narcissist complexes.

superiority complexes.

dream collected them like pokémon cards.

tommy learned about the victim complex the most.

he didn't realize how many people had it.

technoblade and dream the most.

technoblade used his victim complex as an excuse for things he did. like being 'used' so he could literally blow up a nation.

dream used his to get what he wanted.

like: "i'm always on the receiving end of something bad, so i want you to make you feel bad for me so i can get what i want. now give me sympathy and ignore your problems."

tommy was going to stand his ground though.

"hey dream."

"yeah tommy?"

"any....pfft! any.... askers?! HA!"

"i'll kill you again! and a hundred more you bitch!-" his face began to faze and morph into a weird empty hole, purple particles surrounded him as he glitched. tommy backed up, about to scream but was cut off.

"tommy. it's time to go." sam nook stated as he threw a potion that splattered and caused harm.

it hit dream, exploding at his feet. gashes formed on his body, bruises magically appeared. dream screamed a horrid and distorted scream that actually made tommy's ears bleed, the sudden pain didn't give Dream's pain receptors time to react.

the potion wouldn't kill him, only cause him immense amounts of pain to merely stun him.

like a horse tranquilizer.

"let's go tommy." sam repeated. tommy had a huge grin that stretched across his face. he jogged to sam's side, walking along him, with height to match.

"see ya later, bitch!"

"don't leave me! don't leave me! i'll die! you can't leave me tommy!" dream yelled and screamed and cried as tommy rode the elevator up and away from the man who pitifully yelled.

"i'm free! oh yeah baby!" tommy cheered and ran outside, but collapsed as he grew dizzy.

"woahhh i do not remember everything being so bright! it's nice though! no black obsidian walls or voids!"

sam smiled at the teen who ran around in the grass and accidentally slipped and fell in the tall weeds.

tommy layed in the grass, staring at the sky that was turning oranges and pinks as it set.

"tommy. you have someone who wants to see you." sam leaned over him in the grass, obstructing his view.

"sam nook!" tommy whined in protest.

"i don't wanna see anyone! i wanna relax!"

"just... go see your house in l'manburg."

"but it-"

"rebuilding~" sam singsonged while walking away to go do warden stuff.

"my house.... my house!" tommy yelled while running towards his beautiful mansion.

dirt mansion.

still, it was home.

he ran by it on accident, almost not recognizing it. the flowers towered and covered over everything that he had to have a double take.

"woah..." the flowers were white and red, like his favorite t-shirt.

a single Allium stood in the middle of the brush.

tommy was glad he didn't have a severe allergy to pollen.

he saw a sign

"r.i.p tommyinnit. rest in pog."

"i mean, they aren't wrong but awww!" he looked around and soon went to sit on the bench that was also surrounded by flowers.

"tommy? is that you or is this a very weird and horrible dress up day?"

"oh, ahoy tubbo! and....ranboo."

"ahoy... tommy."

an awkward silence.

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ sʟᴇᴇᴘ!♡︎

SLEEPING [*]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 865 63
as kids we worshipped the heros, as teens we understood the villains dream smp story started: 2.2.2021 finished: 5.11.2021 t.w: gore, descriptive sce...
121K 5.4K 12
❗The story doesn't follow the original events of the Dream SMP❗ >When a God falls in love with a human< The server is falling apart, Y/n doesn't know...
99.4K 3K 42
"𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜? 𝙾𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚕...
456K 14.6K 64
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?❞ ❝𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬❞ PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...