Marauders x Readers (Request...

By DragonNiteHTTYD

The title says it all. Well not really. It's mostly about Remus or Sirius since I ship Jily and I hate Peter... More

Authors Note
Sirius Black's Lover
Sirius Black's Lover Part 2
Remus Lupin: Monster
Remus Lupin: Monster 2
Sirius Black: Sleepy Beauty
Remus Lupin: Suicide
Remus Lupin: Suicide (Alternative Version)
Sirius Black: Cheater
Sirius Black: Truth or dare
Remus Lupin: Slytherin
Sirius Black: Mrs. Black
Remus Lupin: Blind
Remus Lupin: Her Memories
Remus Lupin: Her Memories Alternative Version
A/N
Sirius Black: Love and Keychain
Sirius Black: Happily Ever After
I've been tagged
Sirius x Reader x Remus: Yule Ball
Sirius Black: The Azkaban reunion
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin: Yule date
Remus Lupin: Summer Love
Sirius Black & Remus Lupin: Yule Date Part 2
Sirius Black: Body Switch
Sirius Black: Body Switch Part 2
Sirius Black: Body Switch Bonus
Remus Lupin: Summer Love Part 2
James Potter: Childhood Friend
James Potter: Childhood Friend Part Two
¡Surprise! Marauder x Reader
Remus Lupin: In Love
Sirius Black: Happy Birthday
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin: Love triangle
HELP
Sirius Black & Remus Lupin: Love Triangle Part 2
Sirius Black & Remus Lupin: Love triangle Part 2
Sirius Black & Remus Lupin: Triangle Love Part 2
I'M SORRY THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ!
Thank U + Surprise
Sirius Black & Remus Lupin: Love Triangle Part 2
Sirius Black: Toxic Desires
Sirius Black: Sleepy Beauty Part 2
Sirius Black: She said no
Wolfstar: Traitor
Sirius Black: She said no Part 2
Wolfstar: Afterlife
Sirius Black: Toxic Desire Part 2
Lily Evans: Daisies
Wolfstar: Traitor Part 2
Peter Pettigrew: The Lakehouse
Sirius Black: Sleeping Beauty Part 4
James Potter: Little Weakness
Wolfstar: Traitor Part 3
Remus Lupin: Stranger
Sirius Black: Toxic Desire Part 3
Wolfstar: Traitor Part 4

Sirius Black: Sleeping Beauty Part 3

4.5K 125 54
By DragonNiteHTTYD

I'm sorry for the bad ending of a "series". I feel like I could have done more, but it just didn't work in my head. 

Important questions at the bottom, please read!

Have a wonderful day/night!

****

Sirius was surrounded by books, trying to scribble down notes about curses and how to undo them. There wasn't much information about your curse or your situation at all but he desperately reached for even the smallest bits of information.

Sirius trying to break your curse meant that he ignored his homework and barely listened during the lessons. The rest of the Marauders were happy that he was so devoted to waking you up but they were also concerned over Sirius health. He barely slept, he barely ate, instead, he just focused on the bloody books, even if it took him nowhere.

"We have to talk to him," James said to the others. "He's destroying himself. We can't keep letting him do this."

"But we promised him," Remus reminded James, half focusing on the conversation and half doing Sirius homework like he'd done the past days.

"Perhaps this time it's okay to break a promise?" Peter suggested carefully. "It's for his health."

"We will keep the promise," James assured. "But not like this."

That's when they heard voices echoing in the halls. They quickly hid under James' invisibility cloak and managed just in time to see Dumbledore and the other house teachers talking. The teachers seemed upset, and Dumbledore tried his best to just calm them down.

"It's mental!" McGonagall burst out. "She's alive! It's a scandal that they could even come up with something like this."

"Burying her alive!" Professor Flitwick was as upset as McGonagall. "There has to be a law or something to prevent this!"

The three marauders looked at each other with wide eyes.

"I kno..." Dumbledore did not get to finish that sentence.

"Law or not," Professor Slughorn scoffed. "I will not let them get through with it, no matter what we need to do."

The other teachers agreed with the Slytherin professor.

"You have to talk to her," Sprout pleaded to Dumbledore. "You have to talk to her parents. It's insane and murder!"

"I tried to speak with Miss Y/n's parents," Dumbledore explained. "But don't worry. I won't hand her over, not when I know their intentions with her. Just give me some time, I'll figure something out."

The teacher disappeared around the corner again and the marauders released their breaths. They did not have to say much, they all understood that they had to find Sirius as fast as possible and tell him what they heard. It would freak him out, but he needed to know because time was running out.

"No no no no no no," Sirius muttered desperately after they told him the news. "Not now, not yet. I'm so close."

They didn't know what to do, Remus was about to take a step forward to comfort him but James got there first.

"They are trying their best," James said.

"But it's not enough," Sirius now whispered, almost with tears in his eyes.

It wasn't until then it hit James. It wasn't until then James realised how much Sirius actually cared about you. It was not a crush or someone that Sirius liked, Sirius were in love with you and your life is slowly slipping away. James usually knew what to say to his best mate, he always did, but this time, he just remained silent.

"We don't know that yet," Remus suddenly spoke up. "And sulking about it won't help."

"We can talk to Dumbledore," Peter suggested. "Tell him that we know and tell him that we want to help."

"Whatever we do, it's better than this," Remus said. "Come on Padfoot. You've not worked your ass off all this time and made me do your homework so that you could waste precious time whining about a little time pressure."

James' eyes were wide, and Remus realised that the words might have come out a little harsh. He looked at Sirius to see how he reacted. His dark hair was kind of in the way for those beautiful blue eyes, but Remus could see that Sirius was thinking very hard.

"I take back what I said," Sirius suddenly said and looked at Remus. "You should not become a teacher, not when you constantly remind everyone of how stupid they are. Poor children will hate whatever class Remus is teaching."

A smile appeared on Remus' face.

"Well, then perhaps stop acting like an idiot," Remus joked as he threw his arm around Sirius. "Let's head to Dumbledore's office. Perhaps Peter's plan wasn't so bad after all."

The two Marauders left the other two behind. James looked at Peter, desperately trying to figure out why Remus' method had worked, but Peter just shrugged and followed his mates towards the headmaster's office, but they didn't get far.

"Mr Black, Mr Lupin, Mr Potter and Mr Pettigrew," The voice echoed in the hallway. "Where do you think you're going?"

They turned around to see Professor Slughorn looking at them with his brow raised.

"I believe that my classroom is the other way," Slughorn continued. "Unless you all want detention?"

The boys shook their heads and hurried towards the classroom, knowing that detention would cost them even more precious time.

"This is pointless," Sirius said as he started taking out ingredients. "Bloody hopele..."

The door opened and Mcgonagall stood at the doorway with a stern look.

"I'm here for Sirius Black," McGonagall smiled towards Slughorn who only nodded understanding.

Sirius Black slowly got up, fearing what would happen next. Did they know? Did they know that you two were close? Had they come to tell him that your parents were going to suffocate you in your sleep? Were they going to tell him that they'd given up?

So many questions ran through Sirius' mind, but he just quietly walked with Professor McGonagall who said nothing. Sirius soon realised that they were heading towards the hospital wing, and that's when Sirius was certain that this was about you.

When they stepped into the room Sirius desperately tried to see if anything was different, maybe a clue to why they'd brought him here. That's when his eyes fell on you, and you had a wide smile on your face as you watched Sirius get overwhelmed by emotions.

He didn't know if he should cry or laugh, or perhaps scream out of happiness, but he ran up to you and embraced you tightly. You didn't have the heart to tell him that you were a little sore on your body, you just let him hug you and you took a deep breath, trying to memorise the scent of Sirius Black.

"How?" Sirius whispered as you wiped away the tear that escaped from the corner of his eye. "I tried everything."

He was now looking at the teachers. Dumbledore, McGonagall, Flitwick and Sprout stood there with smiles plastered on their faces. McGonagall was obviously the proudest of them all, seeing the joy in Sirius Black's eyes made her remember why she became a professor to begin with.

"Well, Mr Black," Dumbledore started. "Let's just say that someone else took Miss Y/n's hours of sleep."

"And her incapability to love," Sprout added.

"Not that the woman could love anyway," McGonagall muttered, but still looked prouder than ever.

"Who?" Sirius looked at you confused.

"Let's just say my mother won't be able to complain about not being able to sleep anymore," You chuckled as a response.

"She won't be able to complain at all," Flitwick corrected you and you couldn't help but smile by the thought, what a horrible daughter you were.

"You transferred the curse," Sirius realised. "To your mother!"

"Yes!" You were now crying in happiness, barely being able to understand it yourself.

The teachers made sure that you were okay before letting you go to the great hall. Madam Pomfrey protested against the idea at first, saying that you had to rest after the transferring of the curse. That's when you reminded her that you had been resting, far longer than you wanted to. It took a lot of convincing and Sirius promising that he would look after you before Madam Pomfrey agreed, telling you both to go eat and then head straight to the common rooms.

You and Sirius walked hand in hand, but it was awkward between you two for some reason. Sirius knew why. Now when your "love"-curse had been lifted, you could love whoever you wanted, it didn't have to be Sirius. He realised that just now, that you had a whole world waiting for you.

"They told me what you did," You spoke up. You'd stopped walking and turned towards the dark-haired boy. "They told me about how you researched through everything to help me."

"Not that it helped," Sirius chuckled, but only to hide how painful the truth was, that his efforts had taken him nowhere.

"That's not true," You frowned. "Dumbledore got the idea from one of your researches. He told me that himself, that you mentioned an old tale about a cursed man in your notes, a man that transferred his curses."

"I'm pretty sure they would have worked it out anyway," Sirius scoffed, causing you to raise your brow.

"I've been in deep sleep because of a curse and you're still acting like an idiot," You rolled your eyes, in a teasingly way. "Perhaps should have stayed asleep."

Sirius caught the glimpse of mischief in your eyes and softened a bit.

"I have a reputation to maintain," He replied, with the same amount of humour. "It must have been quite a shock for your dad, that your mother just fell asleep."

"Nah," You shrugged. "He actually helped them transfer the curse to her, but also told them that he wanted nothing to do with me, so I suppose he's starting his own life now."

"And you?" Sirius asked carefully. "Now when you have your life ahead of you, what will you do?"

"I don't know," You shrugged again. "I haven't gotten there yet."

"And if I have a suggestion?"

You raised your brow in confusion as he took out something from his pocket. It wasn't until then you realised that it was a page of your travelling book, a trip that you never thought you'd be able to experience.

"You had a lot of great plans," Sirius held out the piece of parchment. "But this one caught my interest the most."

You could not take your eyes off the paper in front of you.

"I thought that it might be time to actually experience a vacation," Sirius continued. "You, me and some friends."

You looked up at him with tears in your eyes again. You swore in your head for being a damsel in distress but you couldn't help it, not now. You barely had time to breathe since you woke up, and now, Sirius just told you that you had your entire future ahead of you, a future you thought you'd never have.

"It sounds wonderful," You whispered as a response. "Perfect actually."

He pulled you into a hug again, and this time, you both just embraced each other for a long time. You didn't mind this at all, you could have stayed in his arms forever. In the end, you had to let go. You looked up to see Sirius smirking his famous smirk again.

"So you just agreed to go on a date with me?" Sirius said as his usually flirty self.

"You wish," You smiled as you punched him slightly on his head. "You would have to curse me again."

Sirius laughed at the comment and you were relieved to see that nothing had changed. Together you headed towards the great hall. Sirius continued flirting with you as he had always done, and you continued to reject him, even if you knew that you had already started falling for the boy. 

*****

Okay, so I know that this was a shitting ending on the series, but I really tried my best okay, just hope it wasn't too disappointing. I might or might not write an extra part about the trip, so that you get to read about the growing love between you and Sirius Black. Would that interest you? 

Another question?

Would you be okay if I sometimes posted some Wolfstar One-Shots here?

And maybe combine them with Regulus x Reader? 

Please let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 889 11
A collection of Remus Lupin x reader oneshots, all written by me.
211K 5.1K 26
i'm warning you this is very gay. so. don't be homophobic :) all rights to jkr <3
323K 8.7K 31
Ever since first year, you've hung out with the Marauders. They've always seemed like family to you. During the summer before fifth year, you've real...
7.1K 865 182
everyone show a little love to my own fan art above ^^ a marauders fan fiction portraying the heartbreaking love of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin i re...