Sirius Black's Lover Part 2

This isn't really a part 2 but it's connected to the first part.

Hope you Enjoy!

~~~~~

This one is like a little sequel on the first Harry Potter one shot. The one about Sirius. You were his love and you broke when he died. Now you walked into the great hall of Hogwarts were many people had gathered.

The war was terrible. The died people was lying in a row. You saw how people cried and soon you were one of them. Because somewhere near the middle was Remus Lupin, your best friend and supporter after Sirius death.

You starred at the body as if lay there lifeless. Begging this to be a dream, a nightmare. You looked around and saw all the other crying.

You sat down on your knees near Remus.

"May you and Nymphadora rest in peace" You said as you looked at his wife beside him. "Together with all the others. I'll promise to protect Ted and raise him as my own to show you how grateful I am that you made me his godmother"

You smiled when you thought of Ted but it disappeared as you realised that he would grew up without his parents.

"Don't worry" You said. "He'll hear about his parents bravery and he will be honoured to have you as parents"

You only sat there for a moment more. Then it was to much for you. You went out of the room and sat on the stairs as more tears rolled down your cheek.

"You still have me" Remus voice echoed in your head.

"I love you" Sirius voice came after.

"It will be okay" You recognised Lily's voice.

"We'll be safe" James voice said.

The voices and memories played in your head until you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Harry with a weak smile.

Sure Harry was in a hurry. He had to figure out a way to destroy and defeat Voldemort but when he saw you he felt like he needed to comfort you first.

"Harry?" You said shocked. "You must hide. Voldemort will find you otherwise. This is a war we can't lose"

"It's okay" Harry said. "I won't let him win. And you should not be alone either. Sirius wouldn't want that. And neither should my parents or Remus"

You gave him a little smile.

"You're a brave boy Harry" You said. "You've gone through so much but still so young. They would have been proud. I'm with you Harry. Until the end"