Sirius Black: Truth or dare

You and Lily were sleeping with the marauders tonight. Why? Because someone turned down the temperature to below zero in your own dorm and it was to cold for you to sleep there. The marauders were kind enough to offer you a place to sleep.

You had a huge crush on Sirius. I mean who wouldn't? Flawless hair and his perfect attitude. Only Lily and Remus knew about your crush. And it was enough for you.

"Come on Lily" You said. "Just knock"

Lily knocked on the door and James opened.

"Hello Ladies" James said.

"Thanks for letting us sleep here" Lily said.

"I'm surprised. It's nice and tidy" You said as you looked around.

You noticed that Remus had a little smile on his face.

"Mr. Lupin did you force the Marauders to clean their room" You asked.

"Maybe" Remus said with a smile.

"You're the best" You said.

"I thought I was your favourite" Sirius said.

"Nope Remus is" You joked and Sirius pretended to be hurt.

"Lily you'll sleep on my bed" James said. "I'll sleep on the floor"

"No" Lily protested. "I'll take the floor"

"Nope" James said. "The floor isn't a place for a flower"

James carried Lily up and placed her on the bed.

You went up to Remus and sat on his lap. Remus put his arms around you.

"Cuddly today?" Remus asked.

"You are the best person to cuddle with" You said. "I'll sit her for the rest of the game"

"Who's up for a round truth or dare?" Sirius asked.

He took up a box full of fire-whiskey and some bottles veritaserum.

"A drop veritaserum for the truth and if you refuse a whole bottle fire-whiskey" Sirius said.

"A whole bottle?!" Peter said surprised.

"This is going to be interesting" James said. "I start. Y/n truth or dare?"

"Dare" You replied.

"Let's start easy" James said. "I dare you to have your head in your hoodie for the rest of the game"

You took in your head into your hoodie.

"Can you breathe in there?" Remus asked.

"Yup" You replied. "But don't think for a second that you can stop your cuddling"

Remus laughed.

"Lily truth or dare?" You asked.

"Dare" Lily said.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest boy in this room" You said. "Notice how I said boy and not person because we all know that I'm prettiest of us all. Maybe with an exception from Mr. Moony here"

At first Sirius chuckled until you mentioned Remus. Lily sighed and gave James a quick kiss on the cheek. She have starting to get feelings for the boy. James froze the moment he felt the kiss.

"Earth to James!" Sirius called after a while and James came back to reality with a smile and blushing cheeks.

"Okay Sirius truth or dare?" Lily asked.

"Truth" He said and took a little drop of the veritaserum.

"Do you like or love someone?" Lily asked.