Sirius Black: Body Switch Part 2

"Sirius! Who are you calling Sirius," You said offended. That's when you saw it. The mirror. A male with black curly hair and brown eyes starred back att you. You let out a scream which woke up James and Peter.

"What is it?" James asked.

"I'm Sirius!" You screamed.

"Really?" James asked. "It's 6am. Did you wake me up att 6 am for this."

"I'm serious guys!" You said.

"We know," They all groaned.

"No, I mean serious like "it's happening"-serious," You explained.

"Serious about what?" Remus finally asked.

That moment you hesitated, was it right to tell them or should you talk to Sirius first?

"I'm hot," You lied it off.

Everyone groaned and went back to bed. You really had to talk with Sirius. You sat in the common room at 8 am and waited for Sirius to down. You didn't have to wait long before you saw him running down the stair. It was weird, seeing yourself from another perspective.

"Sirius!" You shouted. "Or I mean Y/n."

Your name also sounded weird.

"Dear Merlin," Sirius shouted. "I have two questions! What is happening? And am I always that ravishing hot?"

"Focus!" You said. "We have to figure out how to switch back! I don't want to be ugly anymore."

"You got lucky unlike me," Sirius shouted back.

"Shut up," You sighed. "Why did this happen? And how do we reverse it?"

"I don't know," Sirius said.

"We'll have to act it out," You said. "Until we figure out how to become us again."

Sirius agreed on that therm and this my friend, is how you started to work with Sirius, but Sirius didn't do the same. He destroyed everything for you. Absolutely everything. Dylan had noticed your new weird behaviour and of course he noticed, he was your boyfriend and you were actually Sirius!

You tried to tell Sirius to calm down and tell Dylan that you were just feeling a little bit sick. Dylan broke up with you after a week, Dylan brought up the usual subject, Sirius and Sirius didn't take it that well. They ended up fighting and Sirius made it look like you were admiring him so Dylan broke up with you.

You skipped your classes that day. You lock yourself in the bathroom and tried to cry, which you found was impossible because apparently Sirius didn't cry. Someone knocked on the door and shouted your name.

"Y/n!" It was Sirius. "You have to be on the lessons or my grades will go down."

You opened the door and glared at him.

"No one cares about you grades!" You yelled. "My relationship ended!"

"He was talking about me, what should I've done?" Sirius asked.

"Admitted them!" You hissed. "Because it is all true. You are arrogant, egocentric and selfish! You ruined everything. We have our OWL's tomorrow and you are going to ruin everything!"

"You ruined my potion grades today!" Sirius said. "This was my chance to prove myself!"

"Good," You glared. "You deserved it."

And then you stormed out and left him there. You wanted this nightmare to stop. What had you done to deserve this?!

The next day was the OWLs and you had promised each other to do your absolute best. You weren't worried about Sirius not knowing the answers, to many people seems to forget the fact that he's one of the best, you were more worried of the fact that he wouldn't try his best.