Sirius Black & Remus Lupin: Triangle Love Part 2

Kind of missed a request but got it done. Thanks again for all your support and hopefully I'll hear from me soon.
Now back to the last one shot.

I'm sorry for those who doesn't ship this.

Happy new year!

Wolfstar version!

It's been days since the talk in the alley. Remus and Sirius completely ignored each other, but the most surprising thing of them all was that they started ignoring you. They found out that every time any of them would talk to you they would just feel a piece of guilt in the consciousness and found it easier just to ignore you.

You were so confused and slightly hurt. James saw that and did his best to accompany you while trying to help Remus and Sirius, with a little support from Peter of course. You and James spent some time together but most of the time you were either talking with Lily or about Lily with James. The "Sirius and Remus" topic was forbidden and would just ruin the mood.

But honestly James were going crazy. According to him, his Marauders were all acting very childish in this situation and he just want to hit them both in the head until they got some common sense and started talking to each other. So he made up a plan, not a good one but it was at least something.

*****

Sirius was walking down the hallway when suddenly someone grabbed him and pushed him into a broom closet before locking the door. He was confused at first, until be saw Remus standing in the corner.

"So he got you too, I guess," Remus muttered without really looking at him.

"He?" Sirius asked.

"James," Remus explained. "He wants us to be friends again and doesn't plan on letting us put until we are."

"Well that's not his best idea," Sirius said. "I think he'll have to wait for a long while.

"I'm pretty sure that he's already dying of boredom on the other side of the door," Remus said.

"Why don't we just use our wands?" Sirius asked while looking for it in his pockets.

"James took them," Remus said. "Already thought of that."

The two boys sat in silence in different corners of the room. Remus were resting his head on his knees while Sirius were fingering on his hair.

"I don't like this," Sirius suddenly said.

"Like what?" Remus asked.

"That we're fighting," Sirius replied and looked his friend in the eye, his best friend, a person he really missed these past days. "Especially not over som girl."

Remus were listening closely.

"I mean sure, Y/n is a good person and I really like her but our friendship is something I can't live without," Sirius sounded ashamed. "It ridiculous, I'm sorry."

"It's not ridiculous," Remus spoke up. "It's better than how I would have been able to say it."

"That's a lie," Sirius chuckled. "Friends?"

Sirius took out his hand for Remus to shake it.

"Friends," Remus took his hand but pulled him into a hug. Then they sat down on the floor beside each other.

"Third grade huh?" Sirius said and smirked at Remus. "That's a long crush. I remember who my third grade crush were"

"Really, who?" Remus asked, Sirius didn't reply. "Tell me.... Tell me. Tell me. Tell me."

"It's a little bit embarrassing," Sirius said slowly. "But it's actually you."

"Me?" Remus was shocked and blushing.

"Come on," Sirius said. "Don't blame me. You were so innocent and cute with all your nerdy stuff. I couldn't help it!"

"You were my 4th year grade," Remus whispered, Sirius eyes wide. "You were so confident and proud that I got jealous. Then I started to adore you, and then there were feelings."

"Imagine if we got together," Sirius chuckled them hi expression turned. "Can I kiss you?"

"Excuse me?" Remus were taken back by the sudden question.

"I've always wanted to do that," Sirius said nervously.

Remus nodded and Sirius didn't waste any time. He kissed that sand haired boy, slowly and carefully. When they let go Sirius was smirking like a jerk.

"Chocolate," Was all he said.

Together they tried to open the door, which it was and were able to walk out while their heads returned to that kiss.