RED | h.p

Galing kay lostscarlettsoul

"Nice to meet you, my name is Lily Evans." In which Harry Potter meets Emerald Lilith Evans who seems to be a... Higit pa

dedication
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
part two
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
part three
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty -five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
part four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
an update that is not an update
fifty-nine
sixty
part five
QnA Intermission
sixty-one
HI

fifty-eight

1.2K 25 39
Galing kay lostscarlettsoul

Note : If I messed up the timeline and flow of events because I've decided to switch the dates some events take place- no I didn't. You know nothing. 

I  HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TRIGGERS THE MEMORIES TO COME. For all I know it could just be that one memory of the little kids, but I have a very strong feeling there's more than one. I just wish I could control when I would see them.

I wonder what happened to these kids that someone had stored the memories in a necklace and left it in the room of requirements. I am really invested in their story. I hope I get to see more soon.

I've also decided to keep it a secret. I plan to learn everything about the necklace first before I tell anyone about them. I wonder if Rose saw me finding this necklace too. If she did then I'll know when she brings it up.

Right now, I'm sulking. I happen to miss Harry acting like he had been under the influence of a love potion like Ron but less weird and more confident because of my little quest with the necklace.

But it's no time to fret when he came back looking troubled. I'm guessing whatever information he found out wasn't exactly some funny blackmail material against Slughorn. I put my book down and opened my arms, he was quick to settle beside me and let me wrap my arms around him.

The aim is to comfort Harry but since I'm already here, I glared at Romilda Vane watching us from the corner of the common room and she immediately avoided my gaze. She turned away and disappeared from my view.

"How was it?"

He lets out a deep sigh. Then began telling me about the Horcruxes and how that no-nose weirdo made seven for good measure. So far, they've destroyed two and I'm guessing our goal would be is to destroy all seven before defeating him successfully.

"It makes sense now that I think about it. He was said to be a brilliant student and really talented in magic. He was powerful but he was mortal."

The desperation of that man- no, monster to split his soul into pieces! I can't imagine just what kind of corrupted heart he has to be able to do that much. Tom Riddle. . .what happened to you?

"Dumbledore is taking me to find another one, I'm the only one allowed to go with him." 

I understand he's telling me that I can't tag along and I understand. It's just him and Dumbledore together on this one, I do wish I was there to be of help but I'll trust Dumbledore's judgement on this one.

I know he'd do everything to protect Harry.

"Then just be careful and don't die."

"Can't die. I have to marry you still."

I chuckled, running my fingers through his hair. Merlin, they're soft! I need to know what shampoo he uses 'cause my hair needs to take down notes. 

"I'll kill you if you die."

That didn't make any sense but he gets it. 

***

I can tell Harry's worried over the whole going with Dumbledore to destroy another Horcrux. I wish I could do something to help him but the only idea I can come up with is go get that Horcrux myself and destroy it alone.

Which is impossible so I'll just keep snogging him until he's distracted enough.

I'm kidding.

I'm not Lavender Brown, and speaking of her- she and Ron have been in a really weird situation lately. Lavender keeps looking at him like she's some puppy being denied treats. As for Ron, he's just doing his best to avoid her gaze.

What happened to these two?

Oh, and we've got good news at least. Katie Bell finally recovered and she's back to walking around the castle. I'm really happy she's fine now but I feel bad for forgetting she was even cursed in the first place.

All we got out of that was someone is trying to kill Dumbledore and Katie just happens to have bad luck that day, also the whole wine thing with Slughorn. I wonder who would be stupid or courageous enough to attempt assassinating Dumbledore.

He's a living legend in the wizarding world so what kind of idiot would try killing him?

Harry got up from the table to approach Katie, I would go with him but I'm finishing my food. I'll just catch up later, this cake is too good. I didn't even notice him running out the great hall until I looked up to Hermione looking worried.

"What?"

"Harry just ran out chasing Malfoy."

Oh.

Merlin.

I got up quickly and ran out as well, looking around for any sign or clue that would let m know where they headed. It could be anywhere! This castle is big and I have no idea where to find them, I pondered. Who would know where they are right now?

Rose! I went back to the great hall but failed to find her. She was just here, she even waved at me when I entered the hall with the trio and now she's gone right as Harry and Draco disappeared too.

So now I' just forced to go to the Astronomy Tower and hope he'll make his way here if whatever he plans to do doesn't go well. I'm guessing if something goes wrong then he would avoid heading back to the dorms right away and the Astronomy Tower is mostly empty so he would most likely come here.

If curfew strikes and he still fails to come here then I'll just search for him in the common room.

I hate not knowing anything, not knowing what's happening. I just leaned against the railing and looked out to the darkened sky. Is it gonna rain? I leaned forward to see if I can witness anything interesting and in doing so, the white lily pendant hanging from my neck began dangling.

Oh, right. I still have this with me.

I backed away from the railing, deciding to just sit somewhere and wait for Harry to maybe come when I felt light-headed again. The ground seemed to be shaking or it's just my head but I just know I dropped to the floor again. Hopefully I made it far enough from the railing or I'd be dead by the time I wake up- if I even wake up.

I looked around eagerly, what memory is gonna play this time? 

I looked around and found I'm in the familiar halls of Hogwarts. Of course, those two probably went to Hogwarts if the necklace ended up in the room of requirements. I can't find them however. 

I began walking around and narrowly avoided a two young boys running and in their track, they bumped into a familiar kid with long black hair. Oh it's him!

He dropped some of his books but the two rude boys just laughed and continued running down the hall, I frowned. Who are those two's parents? Why did they raise such rude children? I ran to approach the two kids now picking up the dropped books and felt a bit upset for them.

"You shouldn't put up with those bullies." She told him. 

"They'd just make matters worse if the teachers find out. Not to mention they'd make fun of me for telling the adults."

That's sad. He shouldn't be enduring such a thing! 

"Let's just go to the library, Sevy."

"You like that place more than me."

The girl giggled. "I don't like anything more than you."

The boy only smiled at her but I saw his pale cheeks flush, holy cow they're so cute! I feel like I'm watching some film but I've been spoiled with a bad ending. The memories I've seen so far are good ones, why would anyone want to get rid of them?

Shouldn't people want to get rid of bad memories?

"Let's borrow some books and read in the kitchens," The boy suggested. "I'll ask the elves to make you those cookies again."

"You know me too well, Sevy."

Then I'm back. Thankfully not dead lying at the bottom of the astronomy tower and just as I got up to examine the dirt I got on my skirt, I heard footsteps approach me. I turned around smiling but that smile immediately disappeared when I saw Harry covered in blood come into view.

I ran to him and examined the blood.

"Merlin, what happened?"

"Don't worry. It's not mine."

I halted. 

"You bloody tosser! You think letting me know it's not yours is gonna clam me down!?" 

He winced when I hit his side and I continued glaring at him. His clothes were also wet, where did he come from?

"It's Malfoys."

"What did you do?" I asked him with no emotion in my voice, I'm unsure what to make of this. I know Harry wouldn't attack him for no reason but to go as far as to make someone bleed? "Harry, that did you do?"

"I- I panicked and used a spell I found on that book."

Thanks Merlin I got rid of it! This bloody idiot really used an unknown spell from some mystery book against someone else, that could be the next avada kedavra for all we know! 

"I'm just glad you're not hurt. Now tell me everything."

He did. Starting from the moment he ran after him and only now relying on to me the information he got from Moaning Myrtle. I felt my heart ache for Draco, he was going through so much and I could've been there for him.

But we're not exactly friends any more.

I wish Rose is with him right now. I have a strong feeling she is.

Then I smacked Harry on the head. "You idiot! Never use an unknown spell on anyone ever again!" He winced and let out a very loud 'ow' but he deserved that one. 

At least Snape got there in time before things escalated to a worse situation and I can rest easy knowing Draco's fine now. This is hard. Being between the two of them like this, and being conflicted with my not-friendship with Draco while Harry is actively set on proving he's some villain.

"You can stop hitting me, I've already got detention with Snape until the end of the year." 

As expected, things are proving to be more difficult and more trouble are heading our way. 

-

I forgot to show you last chapter but this is what the necklace looks like-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

568K 15.3K 79
"so meet him there at 6:30 in front of your favourite tree." "are you being serious?" "in fact, i am sirius." ยฉFightingyoona 2018 (completed 2020)
5K 301 7
ENCHANTED | "I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you" edmund pevensie x fem!reader pairing hp & narnia crossover
165K 4.8K 57
As Millie returns to Hogwarts for her fourth year, will she finally fall for Harry Potter's flirtatious charms, or will another certain someone get i...
158K 4.9K 25
๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“๐”ƒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ท Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is a seque...