The mafia ball.

Bởi pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
36|I Want You
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.

23K 468 21
Bởi pickford9

Chapter 10|Youre Asking For A Dirty Sin

Nova

"Okay! Each of you will be handed a file. This is your target; I want a complete focus on this. You can't afford to mess up, these people are powerful, rich and will kill you." Alex looks at all of us with stern eyes.

We all line up next to our partners dressed and ready for the mission. It's currently 6 am. Kelly is a nervous mess, luckily, she has Eva who will keep her safe. I don't think Alex will sign them up for serious business just yet.

Alex comes down the line handing everyone a brown file, filled with every bit of information on our target. When he comes to me, I take the folder in my hand and immediately open it up.

"Who have we got?" Grey leans over me, looking down at our target.

"A Mr Russel. Married, two sons, indulged in dealing drugs, sex trafficking and a bunch of shady other businesses. Brown hair, blue eyes, 6,0 foot and weighs at 175 pounds." I skim over the basic information.

"Ah, lives in California." I close the file and look up at Grayson with a mischievous smile.

He shakes his head with a smirk. I skip off with a newfound determination and excitement. I turn around to see grey still standing there with his arms folded.

I copy his stance and raise a brow. "Are you coming? We've got someone to kill." I look at him, trying to lower the level of excitement.

I just love killing assholes. Don't you?

"Looks like we're going to California," Grayson says and finally catches up with me.

"This is going to be fun," I say.

***
"Three days!" I groan slumping in my plane seat.

"You'll get over it," Grayson mumbles not looking up from the file he's built up of our target.

As we spent a total of five hours on the private jet provided by the camp. In that time Grayson has dug up more information on our target.

"Right, so we'll sit tight at the hotel. Then what?" I ask going over our plan.

Three days, I have to wait three days until I can kill him. Usually, I'm in and out, nope. For this one, we have to scope him out and catch him off guard.

"We'll take surveillance of the club form there we'll go in after hours and scope the place out. Then on the third day...we go in." Grayson finally looks up at me.

"Okay. What sort of club is this?" I ask him.

He flips his laptop around so it's facing me. "Have a look." He nods his head to the screen.

I look at the screen to see images of this 'club'. It's more of a gentleman's club, more pacifically, a place where sleazy married men cheat on their wives with their mistress or any girl they can find. Other illegal activities go on.

"So basically, we'll be walking into the den of white males who give a shit about no one but themselves?" I ask turning the laptop back.

"Oh no angel, you'll be walking in." I stare at him as if he's crazy.

"Sorry, what?"

"You'll catch their eyes easily, which works better for us." Grayson closes his laptop folding his arms and leaving back.

"So, I bait?" I frown, imagining all the dirty men I'll have to tolerate.

"I wouldn't put it that way." I roll my eyes at him.

"More like, a pretty new toy that they want to buy." He smirks at me, finding the situation amusing.

"Oh, how enduring," I mumbled sarcastically.

"And you'll be?" I ask.

"Ah, at the main bar. Don't worry I'll watch over you." He assures me.

"I can take care of myself." He grins and leans forward.

"I know that angel." He licks his lips making me clench my thighs together.

I clear my throat and look out the window. His deep chuckle doesn't help the way my body burns up.

"What? Don't want to join the mile-high club?" I look over at him as he smirks at me.

"Who says I'm not already part of it?" I challenge, leaning my elbows on the table.

His eyes look down at my chest then come back to my eyes. "Who would you have done this with?" He asks, his jaw clenched.

I smirk at his clear agitated face. "Is someone jealous?" I tease.

He rolls his eyes and puts down his cold, emotionless facade. "How can I be jealous of something I've already had?" I raise an eyebrow at his confidence.

"Had. So, you've had me?" I dare him to say it.

"Angel, I've simply tasted you. When I've had you, in every way possible, you will know." Oh, he's smooth, and he knows it from the arrogance seeping out of him.

"What are you trying to achieve?" I ask.

"You tell me..." He leans forwards and I gasp when I feel his hand make contact with my thigh. Grabbing the back of my knees, he pulls me forward so I'm at the edge of my seat.

"...Do I make you wet with the thought?" I let out a sigh as his finger slides down my wet folds.

Before it can get any further, I grab his wrist stopping him. "Mr Blackwell, some may think you're not being professional." He sends me a smirk.

"Miss.Quinn, you just have a way with words...and they all seem to turn me on." I groan and push his hands away from my wetness and get up from my chair.

I hear his dark chuckles as I flip him the bird and go into the bedroom. I let myself fall onto the bed with a sigh.

Fuck him and his sensual ways.

Sad thing is, I do want to fuck him.

***
"Ugh!" I groan, arching my back.

Grayson licks his lip staring at me with lustful eyes. I stand back up straight after stretching my back out from the long plane ride.

"Come on." Grey nods his head to the black SUV that's parked beside our private jet.

"Harold." Grayson acknowledges a man dressed in a white and black suit who holds the door open.

I climb in after him and turn to Grayson who is already fiddling with some iPad that appeared out of the seat.

"Harold?" I ask.

"I called him, he's my driver whenever I come to America." He glances at me and then goes back to the iPad.

"Of course, you have multiple drivers." I sigh and look out the window.

It's now late at night as I watch the California night sky follow us as we drive towards our hotel. The drive is filled with a comfortable silence and soon we arrive at a rundown hotel.

I stared confused at the hotel, not that I mind the star rating, more so why this one. I get out of the car and look around at our surroundings soon finding the answer.

Across the street is the same place where we will find our target. I follow Grayson as we walk up the metal stairs, missing reception, going straight to our hotel room.

As soon as the door is open, I'm already making my way to the shower. I let out a sigh as the warm water caresses my skin and soothes my muscles. I don't spend long, with a quick wash of my hair I'm out and changing into my brother's T-shirt that stops mid-thigh and my shorts.

I walk out to see Grayson standing out on the balcony that runs through all the top floors. I lean my hands onto the cold bars and follow his eye-line.

"Can't we just sniper him here?" I ask thinking this would be a great shot.

"No. Did you even bring a sniper?" He turns to me to look at me as if he's caught me out.

"Of course, it did." I roll my eyes as if he's crazy.

Why wouldn't I bring it?

"I'm going to have to keep you in check." He mumbles and walks back inside.

"Hey!" I follow him inside shutting the door behind me.

"I don't need you to do anything," I say as I sit on the bed, which I only just noticed there is only one of.

"We've gone over this, angel." He sighs and removes his T-shirt.

I shamelessly rake my eyes over his body. The way his veins start at his hands and run up his arms disappearing in his inked biceps. His back contracts with every movement.

"You're welcome to join." I roll my eyes as Grayson asks walking into the bathroom.

"I'm fine thanks!" I shout hearing his deep laugh.

I open the file back up and look at the new information that Grayson scooped up. I smirk when I notice a pattern our target seems to have. Seems that Mr Russel has a type in tall women, lucky for him, unlucky for me, I'm just his type.

I also notice he has a meeting scheduled with the scorpions, a gang that has been a pain in my ass. Let's say I and they have had a few shares of run-ins, I'm sure they would love nothing more than to see me dead.

Pity. They'll be the ones dying first.

I don't bother looking up when Grayson comes back in after his shower. "We seem to have a problem," I say.

"Which is?" I hear the drop of a towel and my body immediately heats up.

"The scorpions are going to be there. If they see me, our cover will be blown."

"It's fine. I'm sure you can make a good enough disguise for them to not recognise you." I finally look up when I feel the bed dip.

Grayson lays on his back without a shirt on, his hair dripping water running down his chest. I hold myself together and look down at the file.

"When was your first kill?" I ask him.

He stares at me emotionlessly; the same cold look fills his eyes as he clenched his jaw.

"Seven." He finally says after the minutest of silence.

I look at him shocked, I had assumed his kill was younger than others but seven. He was just a boy, his innocence ripped away from him at such a young age.

"I was fourteen."

It wasn't intentional to kill the man. However, he had my brother pinned defenceless. What was meant to be a normal day out, just my brother and I, turned out to be the day I would take a life. We had noticed the man had been following us to every store we went in, eventually he seemed to have had enough of following us and attacked my brother catching him off guard.

My brother was pinned down, unable to get the gun that had slid across the floor out of reaching him. Taking matters into my own hands I held the gun against the man's head and shot.

Something I wasn't proud of. To be honest it took me a while to come to terms with what I had done. Months I spent terrified of my own shadow, I had watched men and women be killed, tortured but never did I take one, harm someone yes.

It's something that will always be a battle I still fight myself with.

Did I have to kill him?

"She was innocent." Grayson stares at his hands with so much anger.

"What?" I ask softly, daringly moving closer to him.

"My father ordered me to kill an innocent woman. Just because he could." He doesn't falter when saying this, his body and mind filled with anger.

I gently take his hand on mine, placing the other on his cheek and turning his face towards mine. "I know you don't want to talk about it, so I won't ask you to." He lets out a sigh leaning his forehead in mine.

He pulls me in by the back of my neck and attacks my lips with his. I straddle him, moaning into the kiss. His lips were hot against mine and it was just too good to stop. This kiss felt like it could go on for hours with neither of us wanting to pull back. His fingers graze the hem of my top, my own already running down his back. He tugs on the waist of my shorts his hands squeezing my ass.

I moan digging my nails slightly into his back as I grind against his growing dick. He groans as his kisses run down my neck, I let my head fall back as I continue to run myself against him. He grabs a handful of my breast and pinches my nipples through the thin T-shirt. "Gray." I moan clenching my thighs against his torso. His hands go under my top, his warm hands caressing my hard nipples. I can already feel the dampness in my pants as he continues to touch me.

I get impatient and dive my hand into his sweats and boxers, wrapping my hand around his dick. He groans, sending vibrations on my nipple pleasuring me more. I tug his sweats down and forcefully push him down. He lays back on the bed as I lower my mouth to his dick. His head goes back as I teasingly run my tongue up his shaft, swirling at the top before taking him in my mouth. "Fuck." He groans, his hand grabbing my hair as I move up and down. Soon he takes over his hips thrusting into my mouth, his mouth fucking me. I let out a moan unable to stop the pleasure I feel.

He was still inside my mouth letting out a deep and long moan, cum filling my mouth up. The salty taste goes down my throat fast. I come back up and again I am attacked by his lips. "You have no idea how many things I want to do to you." He whispers breathlessly against my lips.

"What's stopping you?"

"Angel, you're asking for a dirty sin."

***
So... I guess you got another heated moment.

Lucky you.

Stay beautiful.

Bella. XX

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

497K 16.9K 43
《 Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
79.9K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
178K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...