Beautiful Time ~ NCT Dream (0...

By LisaP2000

Jaemin is back from his hiatus and everything gets complicated. Because Jeno is really tempted to just grab h... More

Chapter 1: He is back
Chapter 2: Distant
Chapter 3: Cute
Chapter 4: I don't want to be alone tonight
Chapter 5: Do you hate me?
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: I told you
Chapter 8: Forgiveness
Chapter 9: Maybe forever isn't that bad
Chapter 10: A lot of staring
Chapter 11: Forgiven? - Forgiven.
Chapter 12: Complicated feelings
Chapter 13: What is happening?
Chapter 14: We are touching each other
Chapter 15: Heejin
Chapter 16: Loose control
Chapter 17: Trouble
Chapter 18: Dance with Me
Chapter 19: Get lost in the feelings
Chapter 20: Yesterday
Chapter 21: Zhong &Park
Chapter 22: Try to keep control
Chapter 23: Unexpected
Chapter 24: Heejinie
Chapter 25: He is slowly giving up
Chapter 26: Dance practice
Chapter 27: The day has come
Chapter 28: Black
Chapter 29: On
Chapter 30: Black
Chapter 31: Renjunie
Chapter 32: Renjun-ah
Chapter 33: Renjun-Hyung
Chapter 34: Beginning or end?
Chapter 35: Chain Reaction
Chapter 36: Rollercoaster
Chapter 37: Okay, let's tell Renjun
Chapter 38: A new but oblivious Mark
Chapter 39: A happy day for Chenle by Jisung
Chapter 40: First date
Chapter 41: Distance again
Chapter 42: Tickling
Chapter 43: The next step (?)
Chapter 44: Birthday present
Chapter 45: To have a crush
Chapter 46: Another one
Chapter 47: Jealousy
Chapter 48: To live with your best friend aka your crush
Chapter 49: The maknaes
Chapter 50: Mixed feelings
Chapter 51: Jisung's feelings
Chapter 52: Touch me
Chapter 53: Candle Light
Chapter 54: And now?
Chapter 55: Arguments and Drama
Chapter 56: The First....
Chapter 57: Dancer Jisung and Supporter Chenle
Chapter 58: Because I love you
Chapter 59: A wake-up call
Chapter 60: Do you think I could be gay?
Chapter 61: Our families
Chapter 62: Hyung?
Chapter 63: The way we used to be
Chapter 64: I trust you and I want you
Chapter 65: My superhero, my soulmate
Chapter 66: Can I really still trust you?

Chapter 67: The first time I realized that I am in love with you

1.3K 44 12
By LisaP2000

It was a few weeks before the big fight of the two youngest.
Jisung and Jeno were alone in the living room, no one else being home.

As soon as Jisung's voice filled up the silent room, Jeno looked up from his laptop.

"When did you know that you've been in love?"

"Huh?", Jeno asked.

"When did you know that you have fallen in love with Jaemin-Hyung?", Jisung whispered.

"Why do you wanna know?", Jeno asked with a small smile.

"I've never been in love. I want to know what it feels like", a little lie.

"Well. I believe I already had feelings for him long before the moment I realized that I was in love with him. But the moment I knew, is one I won't forget that easily."

*Flashback*

It was a few years ago.

No matter how long Jeno tried to deny his feelings after, it was still that one moment, he realized his feelings for the boy, that means the world to him.

The two boys were sitting on a bench, close to the tree their almost had their first kiss under.

Long before they almost had their first kiss.

They were studying for the many exams, which were waiting for them in the next few weeks.

Jaemin explained something to Jeno, but the older was barely listening.

Instead he focused on the way Jaemin held his pen to show Jeno how the task was done.

Instead he focused on Jaemin's smile everytime the younger made sure that Jeno understood what he was saying.

"Does that make sense?"

And Jeno could only nod.

Instead he focused on the fact that Jaemin was wearing his school uniform because the younger forgot to wash his own and how it was way too big for the younger.

Instead he focused on the sparkle in Jaemin's eyes, that he never paid attention to before.

"Are you alright?", Jaemin brought him back to the present.

"Huh? Uh, yeah", Jeno stammered.

Is the sun shining exactly on Jaemin or is he imagining it?

He rubbed his eyes and Jaemin giggled.

"Are you tired? Shall we take a break?", Jaemin asked softly.

"Yeah, I think that is a good idea.", Jeno agreed.

So Jaemin immediately started telling a story.

"You know what Haechan said to me this morning? It was really funny, listen...."

But Jeno slowly lost his concentration

and wait-

Did he really just stare at Jaemin's lips, while the other boy was talking?

"Jeno-ah, are you sure that you are alright?". The younger looked concerned.

"No. I- I am sorry. I guess I am just really tired."

"Okay", Jaemin smiled reassuringly. "Then just promise me to go to bed early tonight"

And how could Jeno ever say no to the other boy. "Okay."

When they walked back to the class room, a girl from their class stopped them.

"Jaemin Oppa, I made this for you. I hope you like it."

Confused Jaemin took the red card in his hand. Many hearts were drawn on it, but there was even more glitter.

"Uhm, thank you", Jaemin forced a smile, but for Jeno it seemed like the younger one was flattered.

The girl giggled and quickly left with her friend, who was waiting for her.

"Seems like you got an admirer", Jeno joked but somehow these words felt sour on his tounge.

"I guess", Jaemin blushed and opened the card.

Even more glitter was falling out of the card and then

some simple but meaningful words:

"Dear Jaemin Oppa,
I like you.
Would you do me the honour and go on a date with me?"

"Wow, seems like you caught her interest.", Jeno joked yet again.

Even though I should be glad for you, I don't like it.

"Will you go on a date with her?"

Please say no.

"I'm not sure. I don't really know her and I'm also really stressed lately because of the exams. I don't think it's a good idea."

"She seems like a nice girl. You should give her chance."

Please don't give her a chance.

"I really don't know. I wasn't even expecting that. I need some time to think about it."

"I mean you can still change your mind. First the exams and then you will see how you feel."

Please don't change your mind.

There was one thing Jeno hated about Jaemin.

The way the younger always needed to help and protect everyone.

Jeno was going to the toilet after school and Jaemin said he would wait outside.

What Jeno wasn't expecting though was to find Jaemin fighting with two older guys.

Earlier, the two older boys were rude to a girl and Jaemin decided to help her.

When he told the guys to leave the girl alone and pushed the girl behind himself, being a shield from the boys, the taller one punched him in the face.

These guys weren't really in the mood to talk but instead in the mood to fight.

A few minutes later and a big cirle was surrounding them, screaming "Fight, fight, fight".

Jeno immediately went to see what was happening but he wasn't expecting to see his best friend being pushed around by two taller guys.

"What happened?", he asked the only person, who looked rather shocked than screaming at them to fight.

"This two guys were trying to pick on me, making the smaller one come to help me. That's when the other two started to beat him up."

Jaemin was fit enough to keep up with these two but he still had blood streaming down his face and dirt in his hair.

"Two against one? Come on that's unfair", Jeno yelled, before throwing his backpair on the floor and saving his friend.

He grabbed the two guys by their hair and pulled them away from Jaemin.

The youngest being confused why no one was hitting him anymore, looked up to see Jeno having the two boys in a firm grip.

It was also at that moment, a teacher finally came.

They also asked the girl with who it all began. And while she explained to them that Jaemin and Jeno were only helping, the circle of students was quickly dissolving.

A few minutes later the teacher send Jeno and Jaemin home, after also hearing their side of the story. Leaving the other two boys behind for a punishment.

"Ouch", Jaemin hissed.

"Why do you always have to play the hero?", Jeno asked annoyed but actually he was just concerned.

He gently wiped the blood away, thinking he never wants to see Jaemin like this again, hurt.

Jaemin softly put his hand on Jeno's one, which was resting on his cheek.

"I am sorry.", he said while looking in Jeno's eyes.

"It's okay. I know how you are. You can't help yourself when someone is in need.", Jeno sighed.

"You let it sound like it's something bad."

"I just-", but Jeno didn't finish his sentence and stood up.

"Just what?", Jaemin looked up and Jeno yet again saw this stupid sparkle in the younger's eyes.

"I-", another sigh. "I just can't stand seeing you being hurt."

Well, that made Jaemin smile, what in return made Jeno smile.

The older kneeling down again to continue treating Jaemin's face.

"Thank you", Jaemin whispered.

It were just two words. But these two words caused a whole explosion of feelings in Jeno.

I want to protect him. I want to never see him hurt again. Instead I want to see him smile.
I don't know what is happening but I would do anything for you, Jaeminie.

* Flashback end*

"I think you just know. When you see something in their eyes. When nothing is more important than their happiness and their safety. When you would do anything for them. Keep them safe, make them happy, keep them close to you. That's when you realize, you have fallen for someone out of your control."

"I think I get it know", said Jisung.

But when this is all true, how can he cause so much pain for the person he fell for?

A/n: Hello, after a long time :)
I'm sorry that I have been gone for such a long time. But to be honest, I wasn't really motivated enough to continue and also had a lot of stress bc of uni. But today it's been exactly two years since I started this story, so I thought I should come back for this special day.
I probably still won't update regualry again, since I also have to hand in a term paper.
But I promise, one day, I will finish this story.
Thank you for still being here.
Your author ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 2.3K 45
in which, na jaemin- the schools heartthrob and the captain of the soccer team falls in love, and completely forgets about ayeong, his best friend. "...
434K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
809 8 17
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
331K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...