Tales Of Vani: OS collection

By Fan_Fiction005

It is a collection of short stories from Naagin 5, mainly centering around Vani. You can expect:- 1. Tracks b... More

Opening Note
~1. Nerd and the sweetheart 🤓
~2. Nerd and the sweetheart 🤓
~3. Nerd and the sweetheart 🤓
~4. Love and war ⚔️
~5. Love and war ⚔️
~6. Request: Navratri Track ✴️
~7. Stand by me 💞
~9. Cold Revenge❄
~10. Cold Revenge❄
~11. Cold Revenge❄
~12. Cold Revenge❄
~13. Cold Revenge❄
~14. The Cheel Princess 🦅
~15. Before I die 🥀
~16. Before I die 🥀
~17. Before I die 🥀
~18. Bhaag Bani Bhaag🏃‍♀
~19. Bhaag Bani Bhaag🏃‍♀
~20. Bhaag Bani Bhaag🏃‍♀
~21. Back from the grave⚰️
~22. The Tower Princess👸
~23. Request: Mistletoe Party🌿
~24. Request: Mistletoe Party🌿
~25. Letters of Love💌
~26. Letters of Love💌
~27. Letters of Love💌
~28. Love and Revenge👿
~29. Love and Revenge👿
~30. Love and Revenge👿
~31. Love and Revenge👿
~32. Sleeping Beauty🌝
~33. The Wrong Sister😯
~34. The Wrong Sister😯
~35. The Wrong Sister😯
~36. The Wrong Sister😯
~37. Stockholm Syndrome or love?🖤
~38. Stockholm Syndrome or love?🖤
~39. Stockholm Syndrome or love?🖤
~40. Stockholm Syndrome or love?🖤
~41. Veer- The Chef👨‍🍳
~42. Lamb to the Slaughter🔪
~43. Lamb to the Slaughter🔪
~44. Lamb to the Slaughter🔪
~45. A Cinderella Story✨
~46. A Cinderella Story✨
~Story Plots~

~8. Stand by me 💞

1.4K 185 192
By Fan_Fiction005

Dear readers,
I am so surprized by all your response on the first chapter of 'Stand by me'. I wrote this story long ago, right after the first story itself, but kept delaying publishing it as I thought nobody would like it. Infact, at one point, I was not going to publish it at all. Phir maine socha ki likh hi liya hai to publish kr deti hoon. Tbh I was expecting some discontent.
Genuinely shocked that people loved the story.

Also, I have been getting texts regarding how hard the Sunday wait is. So, I am thinking for scrapping the Sunday schedule. I will post new tracks on Sunday BUT if it has any parts, I will post it on a random day of the week if I can. No promises though.

~~~~~~~~~

The next day rolled in. Today was a special day. On Meera's insistence, Bani was going to let her do a makeover on her. Bani's only request was to not make her look like a Barbie doll- someone she is not and that keep it closer to her style. Meera smiled and asked her not to worry. She came to her home early that day. Bani was already bathed and had washed her hair. Meera gave her an effortless style with black top and jeans. She paired it up with comfortable flats and her hair left natural.

She looked herself yet different. Bani usually dressed well but it was just the fact that people always compared her as Veer's girlfriend and decided she was not up to the mark. To add on, her glasses were something that got made fun of a lot.

M: You have such beautiful eyes...in chashmo ke peeche ki ankho ko toh maine bhi aaj pehli baar dekha hai..

Bani smiled and wore her contact lenses.

B: But I am not that comfortable. Mai ye roz roz na karu shyd..

M: It's okay Bani...Maine konsa tujhe princess dairies type ka ek dum drastic makeover diya hai? You look the same, bs clothes thode fitted hai and chasma nahi hai. Waise bhi aaj discussion club ki party hai...I know log kehte hai padhaku group hai, iski party boring hai pr hume usse kya? It is fun day for us and we'll enjoy it..

B: Boring ho chahe na ho...mere liye toh they have helped me with my confidence a lot isliye best hai...

Bani's mom: Beta, Veer shyd bahar horn baja raha hai...vo tujhe pick krne aya hai?

B: Usne mujhe pick krna toh iss year ke starting hi chor diya tha...vo toh Aarav ke saath jaata h na..

Meera peeped through the window and saw no one was there with him.

M: Aaj akela hi hai...

B: Oh..chalo chalte hai phir..

M: Are you mad...don't ruin your dramatic moment....Aunty aap Veer se kahiye ki 'Roz to vo khud hi jaati hai beta, aaj bhi chali gayi...usse pata hota aaj tum pick kroge to shyd wait kr leti..'

B: Kyu aisa?

M: Let him feel guilty....He took you for granted for a long time..

Bani's mom told exactly that to Veer. He felt bad that he didn't prioritize his sweetheart over his new college friends. She goes alone while her house is right next to his. He left for college.

B: Ye kyu kiya..usse bura lagega..

M: Bani bs ab..aaj jaise mai kahungi na..waise hi karegi tu..smjhi na..

Bani nodded. They reached the college their usual way- via an auto. Bani rushed to Dheeraj's class and wished him all the best. He smiled and left for the host college. The classes commenced. As soon as the bell rang, Meera rushed Bani out and left. As per her predictions, Veer would come in any moment. This is exactly what happened. Veer strolled past casually, hoping to catch a glimpse of her face but when he didn't see her, he went to look. He even asked about her when someone told her she went away. He took out his phone and called her.

B: Call aa raha hai..

M: Utha mt..

B: Pr.. (call ends)...Meera phir se aa raha hai..

M: Mujhe de..

M: Hello? Haan Veer...Bani yahan nahi hai...uska phone mere pass hai...kuch bolna tha usse? Aaj break me hallway? Sorry Veer she would be busy during her break..What do you mean? You should know her plans..bye

B: Zyada toh nahi ho raha na?

M: Chup kr yr..

Half of the day went by like this, Veer was getting anxious to see Bani. He realized how much her casual glimpses meant to him. He was actually restless because he had not seen her at all. On the other hand, Bani was getting a lot of compliments. A guy even asked her out.

B: Sorry, I am committed.

Guy: (sadly) oh...who is lucky guy? Do I know him?

B: Maybe, its Veer. He is from section B.

Guy: Really! I have never seen you guys hang out together..

B: We have different group of friends..

G: Okay, will you keep these flowers though, I specially got them mid-class bunk krke..

Bani looked at the beautiful flowers, it has been ages since anyone ever gave her flowers.

G: It won't mean anything romantic, trust me...I got them for you and well, even if you don't like me like that, it would please me if you kept them.

Bani smiled and took the bouquet, she arranged them in her bag so that all the flowers were visible from the top of her tote bag. They were looking really beautiful.

~~~~~~~~

Aarav: Veer, Ye dekh vo stupid discussion club ki koi photo online post hui hai...sb ke sb padhaku ...

Veer laughed half heartedly.

Rohan: Dikha...haan..ek second...oye Veer, ye Bani hai kya?

Veer frowned and looked. Sure enough it was Bani. She was standing behind a few people who were sitting. So her clothes were not visible, just her face.

Rohan's GF: Awe she is your gf, so cute!

Chandini peeps: Arey photogenic face hai bs..reality me dekha hai..

V: Shut up chandini...she isn't vain and actually has a real good heart..

Veer left fuming. Aarav followed him.

A: Tu thik hai na bhai?

V: Haan, mujhe kya hoga..

A: Nahi vo pehli baar tune Bani ko aise defend kiya hai...

V: I am such a bad bf yrr....I don't understand what she sees in me...I literally don't know anything about her life these days..rarely milta hoon aur tb bhi apni hi baaten krta rehta hoon...I didn't know she has a tattoo..that she is a part of that group or that she had friends called Dhruv and humare vo senior...I know nothing...

A: Sshh Veer...you let popularity go to your head...in logo ke samne cool banne ke chakkr me tune hr vo cheez chor di jo inhe uncool lagti thi.....tune chess khelna chor diya...inhone Bani ko uncool smjha aur tune usse inke saamne avoid kiya...it was wrong but tu khud ko itna blame mt kr...ho jaata hai...

V: Pr agar bohot late ho gaya hua toh?

A: Arey Veer...she still tolerates you mtlb clear hai ki she loves you..maybe hurt hogi bohot pr confess your mistakes and start over bhai..you are just 19!...ho jati hai gltiyaan..

Veer felt better post his talks with Aarav. He went back to the class. In the break, they all head back to the canteen.

Chandini: Aaj club nahi jaate hai guys, mere bhai nahi hai to bina ID entry krne me issue hoga. So, mere ghar pr party karenge, what say?

Rohan looks at his Gf: Count us out!

Ch: (rolls her eyes) Love birds!

V: I am out too..

Ch: Tumhe kya kaam hai..

V: I also have a gf and roz roz ki ye party ke chkkr me bohot dino se I have spent no time with you..

Ch: Toh accha hai na Veer...waise bhi she must be so boring.

V: Shut up! She is more interesting that you..

Everyone was getting shocked by Veer defending his gf. The truth is they only spoke so much because Veer didn't say anything. What started as innocent teasing became a bitching session.

Ch: Veer tum usse college me dekhte bhi nahi ho...college ke baad bhi kaafi time tk hum poora group saath hi hote ho...tum usse daily baat bhi krte ho? She is just your childhood friend!

V: (Feels very guilty) It is my fault and I will rectify that. And guys, I love her and she is my girlfriend. I have known her since our diaper days and if you cannot respect her and my relationship, I am sorry, I cannot be friends.

A: (whistles) Woohoo...took you long enough Bro..

Veer left with Aarav. They were walking down the hallway when Veer spotted Bani in the corridor from across the grounds. At first, he didn't recognize her. She looked so different. She usually wore modest clothes but today her sexy body was on display. Veer recalled what he had missed all these days. She was a goddess and he knew it. How did he even let people talk that she wasn't good looking enough. He frowned went he noticed a bouquet in her bag and a guy talking to her.

'Bani!'

Before Veer could call her, he heard another voice call out at her. It was Dheeraj. He ran to her and lifted her in his arms. Veer's heart broke to pieces. He saw Bani interact with so many people, genuinely smile at them. Chandini and Rhea used to call her a one friend looser but looks like she had a lot of people who like her.

A: Talk to her..don't give that look..

Veer walked towards her.

D: Thank you so much Bani! I won!...jo point humne last me discuss kiya tha na...ussi se maine question poocha tha..samne wala speaker ek dum chup ho gaya..thank you so much...you know what..Coffee? aaj shaam ko...my treat..!

B: Um..

D: Arey please yr...chal na..

B: Accha okay..

Veer heard this and left.

~~~~~~~~

That night, Bani was walked in her home. She had a great time today and as per Meera's instructions, she didn't contact Veer. Suddenly she heard a sound. She was shocked. Someone was throwing pebbles at her window. She looked out and saw it was Veer.

B: Veer ye kya kr rahe ho?

Veer said nothing but played a song on his speaker. 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran began to play.

Veer held out a lot of play cards in his hands. He flipped them one by one.

(Agey ke messages aise hi padh lo)

I wish we were 5!
.
And I could hug you and say how sorry I am
.
I would give you an icecream
.
You would melt and forgive me
.
I however I have to say
.
I am sorry I let you down
.
Sorry I didn't prioritize you

Sorry I let people talk shit about you
.
I distanced you from me
.
For a vain cause
.
I realize my mistakes now
.
Please forgive me?
.
I promise I won't repeat
.
And will stand by you
.
Always and forever

Bani had tears in her eyes and rushed down to hug him. Veer begged for her forgiveness. He then took her too his backyard where he had set up a romantic date. They watched movies on a laptop in a makeshift tent in his backyard.

B: Waise you wasted so much paper!

V: Laga hi tha ye kahogi...poorane chartpapers ko ulta krke banaya hai, no waste...

Bani smiled and pulled him for a kiss..

V: I am sorry I side-lined you...Tumhare pyaar ko mai phir kabhi aise granted nahi lunga...

Bani nodded and they both shared a long kiss full of love.

~~~~~~~~

The tiny hurdle in their life was jumped over and conquered. And as it is said, experiences are the best teachers. Vani both came out of it with a learning of their own. Veer developed a better understanding of prioritisation. He became more mature and was no more an easy-to-influence person. Bani learned to have confidence in herself. She was no more the shy pushover but someone who would speak her mind.

~~~~~Fin~~~~

I have a few other tracks in mind. Which one intrigues you more?

Pending tracks from my end:-

1. Has Teer in it.
2. Has Noor in it.
3. Bani is on the verge of death.
4. Veer is stuck in an unfavorable situation.
5. Has Meera in it.
6. A spy and a army person.
7. Has a kidnapper in it.
8. Veer wants revenge from Bani who is already in some trouble.

Pending requested tracks:-

1. Vani after the mistletoe- party track, minus the Farishta

Forthcoming track plot: Veer wants revenge from Bani who is already in some trouble.

Suggest a good title please :) So far, I am thinking about - 'COLD REVENGE'

Loads of love~
❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.5K 28
VANI OS.. Strictly 18+ 😉 all kids please stay away. The content might not be suitable for kids. 🙂
60.3K 7K 53
Hello peeps..😇 I Was here jst for reading the stories But now I want to write the story on our beloved VANI..❤..Writing for the 1st time so do avoid...
3.1K 317 26
~ This is the love, suspense, thrill, revenge version of naagin 5 . This resurgence will leave you awestruck And you can't resist reading the next pa...
220K 7.2K 33
This book contains stories regarding the hot ITV couple- Vani. The contents are mature and 18+. Continue reading only if comfortable. If you are unde...