~14. The Cheel Princess 🦅

Firstly, Thank you so much for all your votes and comments on the previous chapter. I usually respond to all your love but I didn't get time this time so I couldn't respond to all. Take this as a big bear hug for all your love ❤

This OS is based on the track where Veer is stuck in an unfavourable situation and is based on a fairy tale 'The frog princess'. I have even attempted to write in the same fashion.

Note: Only the basic inspiration is drawn. It won't be an exact parallel of the fairy tale.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far far away lived a king. His kingdom was really far. How far you may ask. Well, it was really far away since it was on the moon. He was the king of the moon and had a beautiful daughter named Chandini. The princess was raised with great love but it had also spoiled her. She was very bratty and ungrateful. She was also very vain. Her mother tried to correct her but the king's love had spoiled the princess rotten.

The princess had one desire- to marry the most handsome prince of all kingdoms. When she came of age, the king arranged for a large gathering for her where kings and princes from faraway lands came but Chandini rejected them all. She was sitting sadly in her palace when she saw a rather strange thing.

A creature from the Earth was flying really high. So high that he was visible from the moon itself! Chandini exclaimed and told her friends- 'He must be so strong to be able to fly so high!'

She sighed and followed him down to the Earth. The creature that was flying was a majestic cheel. Its feathers were shiny and oozed power. He gracefully landed and turned into  human. Chandini gasped loudly.

The Cheel turned human was none other than Veeranshu Singhania- the crown prince himself! He had a rough beard and looked very handsome. He took confident steps towards his house and disappeared behind those walls.

Chandini turned to her friends- 'Tell my father I have found my match'.

That night Chandini slept ecstatic, thinking for her marriage to Veeranshu. She woke up to a very disappointing news thought. The prince had refused the proposal. Chandini fumed and went to her father.

C: How can someone reject me daddy? He must have not seen me! Let us go again and if he denies, just order him.

K: He is a prince of a kingdom too my girl. Moreover, he is from Earth. That is not my territory of control!

The king tried to reason but soon gave into his daughter's demands. Chandini went to his house with her dad and many rich gifts.

C: Hey handsome! You are lucky that moon princess herself walked towards you.

V:  (Looks at her once and turns) You are lucky you saw me! Now go, I don't have all day to entertain a plain-jane like you.

His words hurt her emotions and she began to cry rather loudly. Any man with eyes could see that the princess was crying only because of bruised ego but the King couldn't see his child's true nature. He cursed Veer.

K: You prince of Cheels! You have pride because of your great looks. I curse you too be trapped as a cheel forever and never turn human again!

As soon as the king uttered this words, he used his powers and Veer turned into a bird. This cheel wasn't as majestic and regardless of how much Veer tried he couldn't turn back.

The news travelled to Chandini's mother who immediately came there.

Q: How dare you do this? Just because someone rejects your daughter, you'll do this? Can you force love? You should be ashamed for misusing your powers like this!