~13. Cold Revenge❄

Sunrays peeped inside the guest room of Singhania house to take a look at two people cuddled into each other's arms like long lost lovers, except they were not lovers. However, the sharing of pain and heartfelt conversations last night had created a bond between them that they were both yet to fathom.

Veer woke up first as the rays hit his eyes. He moved only to get restricted as Bani was sleeping on his chest. Hair were spread everywhere and she looked like a new born baby while sleeping. Veer felt a rush of unknown emotions. Waking up to such a beautiful person is something he would love. He saw rays hit her eyes and a frown mark her face. She moved and hid her face further into his chest. He felt a rush of protectiveness. Removing her arms from around his chest, he slowly got up without disturbing her. He drew the curtains and saw the time. It was eleven-thirty.

Veer got down after a bath. Daksh and Ponky were sitting in the hall playing a board game.

D: Good morning bhai! Aaj to bade fresh lg rahe ho!

P: Haan, bohot dino baad sukoon se soye hai na.

The thing is, Daksh and Ponky had seen Veer and Bani cuddling when they went to check to them as they were not there for breakfast. They did not disturb them then but they wouldn't let a chance to tease Veer go like that. Veer smacked their heads and sat down to plan the day.

Bani woke up around lunch and realized she over slept. Not only that, but she probably had the best night's sleep since ages, probably since her parents died. She looked around and saw Veer wasn't there but a small bag was kept near the foot of the bed. It had her things from Chandigarh. She took out a simple outfit and took a bath.

Bani went downstairs and was greeted by the Singhania brothers

V: Sweetheart! Welcome, I have quite a day planned for you, but first- Lunch!

B: (Blushes) Thank you. What have you planned? I am fine this way..

D: Chill na Bani. Bhai rarely plans things for others, let him.

They had lunch. After this, Bani spoke.

B: I am grateful you people saved me from VSR and Veeranshu, I forgive you for what you did. I understand your reasons. They were wrong but your apology seems genuine so I'll give you a second chance.

V: Thank you. I won't disappoint you.

B: I have questions though. We were so busy, escaping and then I got really emotional. I didn't ask you a question that has been plaguing my mind.

V: I guess I know what you want to know. Still, ask.

B: Did you, I mean did you really fly?? (She looked scared) What exactly are you?

V: I knew this was coming. I will explain everything to you. Just try and keep an open mind, okay?

Bani nodded.