~15. Before I die 🥀

Hello everyone!
This is one of the most voted for tracks- 'Bani on the verge of death'. However, I have a hunch this is not what you guys expected when you read the track description. I still hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~

A young girl was lying in the hospital bed. She was crying loudly and yelling but no one heard her.

'Mai pagal nahi hoon!! I am not mad!! Let me go!!'

No one heard her or no one cared enough to hear her. She continued to yell.

'Mere saath mere bhai aisa nahi kr skte!! Please let me go!!!'

Again her words only reached deaf years. The girl kept yelling and sobbing for days and her health deteriorated. She had a rare form of cancer, it wasn't treatable. She cried for days to be heard but that was of no use.

She was slowly dying when they all shifted her to a private ward

'Your family cares for you! That is why they are paying for such a expensive ward' A nurse had told her.

But, the girl knew better. She had witnessed things that she cannot voice out. For no-one would trust her. She was sitting there, staring at a wall when the door to her private ward opened up. In walked a man she had never seen. He walked like owned the place and sat down on the couch.

 He walked like owned the place and sat down on the couch

'Excuse me?' She question. Just who was this man?

The man looked up surprised and stared at her for a second. His eyes drifted to her name tag on her t-shirt and he smiled.

' Hey Bani! I am Veeranshu'.

The girl in the ward was Bani and the man who walked in rudely and unannounced was Veeranshu.

B: Why are you in my ward, Vee-rraaan-shoo???

Bani spoke slowly, stressing on his name to showcase her annoyance but Veer only settled in her couch deeper. The look on his face showed he was fascinated.

V: Aise hi! (shrugs) I was bored out of my mind.

B: So you think I am some entertainer or what? This is my private ward which my family paid for, go to your own ward!