~6. Request: Navratri Track ✴️

This story is not open to requests as of now. This was a much earlier request that I am writing now.

For Gurpreet_Kaur10 Sorry for the delay!

Requested OS: Based on Navtrari track in the actual series.

The story is same to the one in actual series. Bani was given those earrings by Jai and asked to bring Veeranshu towards his death. Bani takes Veer near the spot but she changes her mind as she sees Veer in a different light post she realises that saved her when she was young. She wanted to go back but the blasts went off way before they reached the actual spot. Bani panicked and out of reflex, ran to Veer. She saved him from the blasts and they rushed to the car.

...............................

'Tum Thik Ho?'

Vani said to each other as soon as they took off in the car

Vani said to each other as soon as they took off in the car. They paused and both realized that the other cared for them. It was nothing new to Bani to see Veer care but the slight gesture from Bani's side made his day. For him, the day had gone way better than expected. He had revealed about his true identity as a cheel to her and she had not run off. He shared his childhood memories with her and suddenly when the blasts took off, she risked her life to get him to safety.

V: (thinks) Tum pigal rahi ho gharwali. Aaj apni jaan pr khelkr tumne mujhe bachaya. Mai cheel hoon, ye jaankr tum bhagi nahi; this could have been a perfect reason for you to run away from this marriage but you stayed. I am amazed at your strength gharwali

B: (thinks) Accha hua Veer bach gaya. I would felt so guilty knowing that the man who saved me died because of me. Is Jai ne to alag spot bataya tha blast ka, us bade ped ke aane se pehle hi blasts went off. Kuch to gadbad hai.

Bani sat in the car thinking about how Veer is so honest with her, he has a bad boy image but his heart is very pure. He never bosses her while Jai is not even her husband or saathi, she only considers him a friend and he behaves like he owns her. Veer was lost in his own happy bubble thinking about his gharwali's behaviour with him today. He could feel the shift in her nature towards him. Her subtle forms of care were more than enough for him now. He was like a thirsty man in the middle of the dessert and she was his oasis. Her care was like water drops, he cherished every single one of it.

...................................

Bani reprimanded Jai. How dare he double cross her? He told her the blasts would go off post the tree not before it. Moreover, so many nags and naagins died in the blast. Many were injured. She went to inspect the area as the Adi naagin post Veer dropped her home and got busy with navratri preparation. She felt very guilty seeing so many of her clan mates were dead and injured. What shocked her was the lack of feelings in Jai. It's like he didn't care at all. She was already suspicious of him as his nag-gandh was no more concealed to the supernatural beings. The moment Daksh started to smell Jai, warning bells rang in her head.