Heal You

By exxx25

[Editing in Progress] Emma didn't ask for powers. But she got them. She didn't ask to get kicked out of her h... More

The Bite
For Better or For Worse?
To play or not to play
Please Don't Kill Anyone
Did you kill her or not?
Derek please don't die
So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?
Scott can you learn any faster?
Well that went well
Blue
Where is all this coming from?
When You Cry
He Took Her On A Date?
Hanging On
Where is she?
It's Okay
Hunted
Friends?
Monster
You Are What You Are
Live Like You're Dying
No Choice
Pack
You Gain Some You Lose Some
Its Hard to Move On
Blank
Nothing Cheers You Up Like A Gay Club
Anxiety
No Choice
Road to Recovery
She Speaks
Recovery
Party?
Fight Back
The Good and the Bad News
Running
Time for a Game
Goodbye
Epilouge

Holy Water

681 23 4
By exxx25

Stiles

I slowly lifted Emma's body into my arms, ignoring the lack of warmth and pulse. She was light, lighter then she should be. She felt broken, bones not in the right place, bruises and lumps on her arms and legs. I tried not to look down at her in my arms, because everytime I did I would remember she wasn't alive. She wasn't going to wake up and nuzzle into my chest. She wasn't going to snore. I took a deep breath, forcing myself to begin walking. This had to work. It had to. If it didn't......

Scott sniffled next to me as we walked, the air silent around us. The only sounds were the leaves crunching under our feet, and the ocassional cry or sniffle. The air was tense in anticapation as we walked further and further. I hadn't really been to that lake since my mother died. She and my dad used to take me there as a child where we would have picnics and swim all day. My mother would chase me through the water, me giggiling frantically. Then after a long day, we would ride home, me falling asleep before we got home. Those were some of my favorite memories of her. That is why I hadn't been to the lake. It was all too much for me to take in. Too many painful memories.

"If that women is still in the woods, I'm going to kill her" Derek muttered, his voice low and menacing. I looked over at Argent, trying to see his reaction through the dark shawdow that engulfed us. Argent glanced down at Emma, who lay still in my arms, before nodding and turning back fowards. Allison sniffled, clinging onto her fathers arm. You knew you were a bad person if Argent would let a were wolf kill you. And that is exactly what Emma's mother was. A bad person. A bitch. A monster. She came back acting like she wanted to make things better. I had thought Emma was being silly for not trusting her. And the one moment Emma did trust her, her mother shot her. The shock on Emma's face when she was hit with the bullet flashed through my mind, making me sick.

"I never got to say thank you" Scott mumbled, sticking his hands in his pockets. I looked towards him, my head cocked in confusion. "I never got to thank her for teaching me and keeping me out of trouble. For protecting me from myself. And for being my friend. The whole reason she was captured was because I got shot" Scott sniffled, kicking a pebble on the ground. "I never got to thank her for that" Scott muttered, shaking his head at the ground.

"Well you can thank her after we get her back to normal" I responded. It had to work. It would work. I refused to believe differently. If it worked when she was a kid, why wouldn't it work now? I looked to the side to see Derek shaking his head.

"Stiles-" he started. I stopped in my tracks as the lake came into view. It was large, the water black in the night. The only light was the reflection of the moon on the water, shimmering with the water. I allowed myself to glance down at her once alive face before taking another step forward. I took another glance down at the white dress she had been wearing that was covered in blood. This was going to work. I lead the way, the others close behind me. I kept walking until I was at the shore. The others stood in a line next to me, silents.

I stared at the small waves that washed onto the shore. The water was going to be cold but I suppose that doesn't matter. I took another deep breath before finally I made my move. I kicked off my shoes, stepping into the water. I nearly yelped at how cold it was, but I didn't. I kept myself focused on the task ahead. Another step as the water went up to my shin. I walked further and further, the water slapping against my suit. Finally I was up to my waist. I lowered Emma into the water, her blonde hair and dress expanding in the water, cascading out. Her white dress stood out against the dark water.

"Stiles you have to get out of the water" Scott remaineded me. I took one last glance at her, laying still in the water before backing up. I turned around, dragging my legs through the water as I treaded towards shore. I jumped out, my pants clinging against my legs. I turned around, standing next to Scott, my gaze landing on the body that floated in the lake.

"She isn't sinking" Derek commented. "But this is fresh water. She should be sinking" Derek said slowly. I clenched my fists, ignoring Derek's comment. I didn't know what it ment. No one did. I glanced down at my watch which was surprisingly still functioning.

"Nothing's happening" I whined, glancing down at my watch again and then back up at the shape that floated elegantly in the water, gently swaying back and forth. The longer I stared, the more dread began to grow. Derek rested his hand on my shoulder. "No" I whispered. "This has to work" I blubbered to myself.

"Stiles, its been ten minutes" Derek said softly. What? No! It had only been a few minutes. Not-not ten minutes. I shook my head furiously.

"He's right Stiles" Scott whispered, a tear slipping down his cheek. I let out a sob, my gaze dropping to where the water met the shore. Small waves pushed forward before being dragged back. Over and over again. As the tears began to run down my face, I felt myself swaying with the current. As I watched the waves, one hit my foot. I jumped, startled.

"The water hit my foot" I whispered. "Water in lakes don't move. There shouldn't be a current" I muttered. I looked up, my eyes meeting Derek's filled with confusion. "Why are there waves?" I asked. I turned my head quickly, finding Emma. I gasped along with everyone else as we looked out on her. Around her, the water had begun to glow. Slowly, the dark water around her began to look like the light blue water you find in tropical places. The light blue water began to expand, further and further across the lake, relfecting up on our faces. Soon, the whole body of dark water was glowing a turqouise blue. I spotted Emma, floating in the center of it. The water around her had areas of red as it seemed to be ridding her body of the blood. Soon, her dress was a bright white again, her hair shiny and blonde, and her face clean.

The waves began to increase, the water gaining speed as it moved around the lake. A wind began to pick up, picking the leaves up around us, throwing them in the air. They began to spin. I looked up in wonder, sheilding my eyes to prevent any debris from hitting me. I looked back at the water and Emma was gone. "Scott" I said, grabbing onto his arm. Scott turned towards the lake, his eyes going wide when he realized what I had.

"Where is she?" he asked, skimming over the lake with his eyes. Derek just stared, mouth agap.

"W-what's happening?" Allison asked. I clamped my mouth shut, unsure. I grabbed onto Scott's arm as the wind and waves began to die down. The bright blue color began to fade, leaving the lake the way we found it. The lake was once again plain, the only light the moon reflecting off the very still water.

"Did it work?" Scott whispered. I shook my head. This wasn't how it happened the first time. It was immediate. She would have been alive by now.

"I don't think it did" I cried, turning into Scott who pulled me into a large hug, rocking me back and forth. I pressed my face into his shoulder. Tears began to roll down my face as a sense of complete and utter darkness engulfed my heart. Emma was gone. My only sliver of hope was stomped out.

"Stiles" Derek whispered. I pulled away from Scott. Derek stared straight out across the water. I followed his gaze until I found what he was looking at. Bubbles. A few bubbles popped in the middle of the lake. Something alive was swimming there. And I had a very good guess who.

Emma
My eyes opened, my sight was all black. I was under water. I coughed, panicking. Bubbles floated up to the surface of the water. I looked up at the surface, the moon light shinning through the water. I looked down at my chest. It was healed. I was alive! I felt myself laugh, instantly regretting it as water flooded my mouth. I kicked my legs, moving my arms as I made my way toward the surface. I stuck out my hand, the cool air hitting it. I kicked my legs through the water, my head reaching the surface.

I gasped for breath, looking around panicked. Where was I? How was I alive? The cool night air made me shiver as I treaded in the water, spinning in circles as I searched for something.

"Emma! Emma!" I heard Stiles scream. I turned around, spotting figures standing on the shore. He waved his arms frantically, trying to get my attention.

"Stiles!" I yelped, kicking frantically. My legs got tangled in my dress causing me to go under for a moment. I quickly resurfaced, coughing. I spotted Stiles running into the water. He dove under, resurfacing a few feet closer. I laughed, swimming towards him.

I swam, my arms gliding through the water, my legs kicking, propelling me forward. I let my leg drop, my toes finding sand. I put my other foot down, standing in neck deep water. Stiles swam closer until finally he was right in front of me. He stood staring at me for a moment, a large grin on his face. Then he laugh, reaching out and pulling me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing the side of his cheek. "I love you so much" he laughed.

"I love you to" I smiled back. I pulled back, still in his arms. He stared at me, a look of pride on his face.

"I knew it would work" he whispered.

"What would work? How am I alive?" I asked, a cool breeze hitting my exposed skin, causing me to shiver.

"You died. I remembered what you said about the river healing you. We brought you here and all this stuff happened but now you're alive!" Stiles laughed. The water had brought me back again. Must be some type of holy water.

"Thank you" I smiled. "For healing me". I leaned in, pressing my lips against his. I closed my eyes, appreciating how good it was to be alive right now. How good it was to be in love. Stiles pulled away, grinning.

"I don't think I will ever be able to live without that" he laughed. I rolled my eyes, playfully splashing him. I looked past him, spotting the rest of my friends. "C'mon" Stiles said grabbing my hand as he pulled me towards shore.

One step after the other, I left the water. The water that had yet again saved my life. Scott ran forward, pulling me into a giant hug. "Oh my god thank god you are okay!" He exclaimed, rocking back and forth. "Also thank you for sacrificing yourself so Derek could get me out of there. You saved my life and nearly died for it" Scott spoke fast, letting out a sigh of relief when he finished. "I thought I would never get a chance to say that" he smiled. I laughed

"Well you're welcome. You my friend are worth saving" I smiled. He laughed giving me some space. I looked past him, spotting Derek. He stood farther back. He nodded, offering a small smile before turning and walking away. I went to call him back, but I was brought into another hug.

"Emma I am so sorry! This is all my fault and-" Allison began to apologize profusely.

"Like I said before, I forgive you. I should have told you about me earlier but I didn't want you to hate me" I smiled. "I promise, clean slate" Allison smiled back. Stiles walked up next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I leaned into him, feeling so grateful.

"So who's up for a burger?" He asked. My stomach growled, still hungry from not being fed for three days. "I'll take that as a yes".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 11K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
36.3K 932 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
148K 3.1K 39
🎵 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮🎵 Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
482 32 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...