Bet? (Draco Malfoy f.f)

De aphrodeimos

'You said you want me to make you feel good, but I don't want you to just feel pleasure, I want you to feel t... Mais

Intruduction and aesthetics
Hogwarts Express
The hall
Scared Jules?
Pretty little tease
"yes, mama"
Common room
Diggory
Thong
Drugs and Sorries
get on your knees
kill you
I don't care
I said NO
Help
Shower thoughts
Prince charming
Unforgivable
Oculesics
Enigma
Sugary
Until we meet again
Miss Gothic Sketchbook
New characters:)
Sweet forbidden love
Field of dark desires
silky sheets
Dirty Sweet Lips
Hands and cuffs
It's the end
Explain
SIRIUS AND SNAPE

Date

4.9K 135 132
De aphrodeimos

DRACO'S POV

I hate her, Merlyn knows how much I do, that bitch literally fucked me 5 days ago, she has been ignoring me ever since, and now she is going out with Adrien fucking pussy.

I am scared he is going to tell her everything, I don't want this to happen.

why do I even care? she is just a pathetic bitch I fucked, she is damaged, an addict, and full of shit honestly.

she is pretty, funny, and special!

no, she is too fucked up.

and you are not? look at yourself in the mirror, anger radiates from your eyes, you use girls more than you use the condoms in your drawer.

just shut the fuck up.

"Earth to Malfoy" Pansy yelled, waving her hands in front of me interrupting my thoughts.

" What do you want pans" snapped at her.

" Chill Draco, no need to be such a moody brat," she snapped back " we are all going to our dorm before dinner, Jules has a date with Adrien and we want to help her get ready, are you in?"

"I can't believe someone would actually ask her out" I scoffed in disbelief.

"you know I am still here," Jules announced.

"I couldn't care less" I muttered.

" Jules, I swear to god if you lose your virginity to Adrian I am going to kill you" Theo said with a stern look.

who cares who she is going to lose her virginity t- WHATT??

"What the fuck do you mean by 'losing her virginity? Jules, are you a virgin?" I tried to sound sarcastic, I didn't want to show how much I was happy, She lost her virginity to me?

if she did so that means it means something to her, girls don't lose their virginities to anyone like that.

but she said she regrets having sex with me, what if she really does?

JULES POV

shit! did you really have to Theo?

" Y-yes. I am a virgin" I said not looking at any of them, now Malfoy knows I lost my virginity to him.

I honestly don't know why I did that, but I don't regret it, I told him that I did so he'd leave me alone.

I don't want him to, but we are bad for each other.

"Let's go to class, we are going to be late to muggle arts" Pansy shouted, half panicking, I wasn't, I knew Sirius is a sweetheart anyway.

_____________________________________

TIME SKIP: THE GIRLS' DORMITORY

"sooo, what are you going to wear?" Blaise questioned, going through my wardrobe.

"I don't know really, you choose, something casual, not revealing, but you know" I said

I was laying on my tummy, going through my phone, picking songs to play, me and Blaise have the same taste in music so we were vibing together.

Blaise was the first to arrive in the dorm, Pansy was hanging out with someone anonymous, Daphne and Theo obviously fucking, and I saw Draco with Astoria in the common room so they are probably fucking as we speak.

"Are you bloody kidding? you don't know what you are going to wear? and you are not freaking out?"

"I- I was busy and it's not a big deal," I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Jules, talk to me" he snatched the phone out of my hand.

"Heyyy I was using that, give it back" he looked at me concerned.

"Jules do you want to go on that date?"

"yes of course" I lied.

"Jules" he looked at me like he could read my mind.

" Okay fine, maybe I am not that excited" I muttered, hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"then why are you going on this date?"

" I feel bad that I am not giving him a chance" and I wanted to piss off Draco but let's just keep this part to myself.

" Jules just tell him you don't want to go, you don't have to force yourself to go out with him"

"I know, I think I need to start dating and having boyfriends, I- I am just scared"

"It's okay, no need to be scared, if you want to I can stay nearby you guys, if anything happens text me, okay?"

" yes that would be nice" I smiled for the first time in a week.

"c'mere" he pulled me in his arms, we lied next to each other for a while, we had 5 hours until the date anyway and I already showered and did my hair, so it didn't matter if we fell asleep.

I drifted asleep while he was playing with my hair, his hands around my waist, I am so lucky to have him in my life.

I felt someone shake my body, a soft petite hand.

"JULES YOU ARE LATE WAKE UP" Daphne yelled.

"Wha-at time is it?"

"it's 8 O'clock," Pansy said " you were supposed to meet Adrien two hours ago, but you are here laying in Blaise's arms" she scoffed.

"shit, I am going to look for Adrien" I wore my sweatpants and sweatshirt, running between the halls, it was dinner time so everyone would be in the Great hall.

I walked into the great hall to see Adrien with a girl all over him.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" I say whilst tapping on his shoulder, nearly the entire great hall looking at us, more like looking at me but I brushed it off.

"What do you want? didn't you have to fuck Blaise? isn't that why you didn't show up to the date?"

"What? no, what the bloody hell are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"cut the crap Jules, I saw you laying between his arms in your dorm," he yells "the only reason I went out with you anyway was that Malfoy said you were good in be"

he said these words making me speechless, what the hell is he talking about?

"what? what the fuck are you talking about Adrien?" I said now looking at Malfoy who is standing next to me rather than Adrien.

"Aww, didn't your sweet daddy Malfoy tell you?" he said drifting looks between me and Draco.

"should I do the honor Malfoy?" he says with a smug smirk on his face, I was seconds away from slapping his face, wiping it off completely, but I knew I'd break down.

"Pucey, that's enough" Malfoy hissed, I could see his hands balling into a fist.

now that the entire hall is looking at us, it didn't matter, but I noticed Sirius standing meters away, listening carefully.

"Okay then, I'll do the honors," Adrien announced proudly.

"you see darling, Draco said it was too easy to linger you to bed, I mean too bad you are so easy considering you are that HAWT, but anyways, this is what happens to little sluts who are addicted to Merlyn knows what"

"STUPIFY" was the only word I could get out of my mouth, spilling those letters out of my mouth felt like a slo-mo, Adrien flying to the other side of the room, Draco yelling at me for doing so, And the headmaster dumbelhoe finally interfered, but it was too late.

I ran out of the great hall leaving everyone behind, Pansy,Blaise, Theo, and Daphne were standing right in front of the exit, I am sure they were observing what was happening.

I pushed Pansy's shoulder, getting out of the hall.

I could hear them calling my name, yelling at me to wait for them, but I couldn't.

I went to my dorm, changed into a gown, an old nightgown, it was my mother's, I felt safe in it.

I took out my joint, I lit it up, I needed something stronger, I texted the twins and they were on their way.

I smoked the joint, making me feel more relaxed by the second, more numb, the high wasn't strong enough to take me to my happy place, but it was fine, at least I didn't feel anything.

I heard a knock on the door, the twins are finally here.

I went to the door, holding the joint between my fingers, decorated with my silvery shiny rings.

"Finally guys, took yo-" I cut myself realizing who it is. Sirius and Snape.

of course, they are here.

after what happened in the great hall, Adrien mentioning my addiction, they are here to send me off to rehab all over again.

"Jules! is that weed in your hands?" Snape asks longing in every syllable, with his interrogating tone.

"oh? this? yes, the finest weed here in Hogwarts" I say inhaling some weed, I don't care anymore.

they are going to send me off anyway.

"Jules, what the bloody hell has gotten into you?" Sirius asks, pulling me into a deep hug.

"Look uncle, I am not in the mood of some sob stories of how mother and father would be so sad seeing me like that, just send me off to rehab already, I don't care"

they both look at me in concern "who said we were sending you to rehab Jules?"

"then what are you doing here?"

"we brought rehab to you," Sirius says.

"what does that even mean?" I questioned them.

" There is a fellow Slytherin who has been dealing with drugs over the past few years, now he is sober, he can control it and offered to help you"

" cool, what's his name?"

" you will meet him tomorrow, rest for now"

they went out of the room, they took the joint with them, luckily I had another.

a knock interrupted me, did they forget something?

I look around finding nothing, I go and open the door, slightly, only so I can see who's there.

a familiar blonde appeared, he was devilishly handsome, as always, but this time I was furious at him.

I tried slamming the door shut but he blocked my movement with his foot.

"GO AWAY" I screamed.

"no, I need to explain myself"

"I think Adrien did pretty good Malfoy, now out of my dorm before I hex your ass just like I did with your mate," I say fake smiling.

"look I-" a knock on the door interrupted us, it was the Weasleys.

"Hey, love! we got you your stuff" Fred says throwing two packs at me, one filled with coke, and the other one with blue pills.

"Thank you guys, here the money"

"No this one is on us" George winked at me.

they went out of the room, I heard Draco scoff.

"I am sorry Mr. Malfoy something you want to share with me?"

"Are you for real Jules? after all the things I said to you, you are using again?"

" yes, is there a problem?"

"yes, there is!"
"it's not your business. it's enough what you already have done, you called me easy, for having sex with you, you used me for some pathetic bet that you and your mates had" I pause for a second "you know why I have been ignoring you? I feel disgusted and ashamed, I feel confused, and the only way to get through all of this is by getting high"

"bu-"

"you know why I love the high Malfoy? not because of the numbness, because I get to be in my happy place, my mom and I, talking about everything and nothing, a world where you are not an asshole." I continue " I talked to my mom about you, by the way, she said I should stick with you because you care, I guess she was wrong"

"Jules plea-"

"get out, I don't want to hear it, and I don't want to see your face, you are nothing but a pig"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

556K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.3K 13 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
50.6K 2.2K 28
Severus Snape x Original Female Character After the Dark Lord emerged victorious from the war, having finally killed Harry Potter, new laws were ine...