Diggory

2 months later

We were all sitting on the Slytherin table in the great hall eating and talking when I suddenly feel a cold grip on my thighs, Draco's hands crept under my skirt when a hand on my shoulders got me back to my senses, I turn my head and I see the cute brunette that I saw during my house sorting, I felt Draco's hand getting off of me getting out of his seat faster than I could process.

"What the fuck is the Hufflepuff bitch doing here?" Draco spits

" relax Malfoy I am not here for you, I am here for Sanderson," the brunette says looking at me with a smile.

" she doesn't want to talk to you Diggory," he said furiously stepping closer to him, they were around the same height so it was an eye-for-an-eye situation.

" Hey hey it's fine," I say standing between them, I knew Draco was about to punch him in the face, he has anger issues and he is so... Slytherin-y.

"No you are not going with him," Draco said holding my wrist firmly.

"you don't tell what to do Malfoy, you don't own me"

I struggle to escape his grip at first but in the end, I manage to, I hold Diggory who I don't even know his first name yet and walk away from him, we sit down at the edge of the Slytherin table.

"Hey, what's up?" I say

"  I just wanted to say wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I am Cedric Diggory," he said raising his hands in front of his body.

My hands collided with his warm firm grip; he raised my hand and placed his lips on it. " Jules Sanderson, nice to meet you!" I caress his hands with my thumb, I take out my hands from his.

"you want to go on a walk or something?" Cedric asks me rubbing the back of his neck.

"sure let me just grab my wand and robe," I say getting up when he held my hand to stop me.

"No need for the robe it's not cold outside," he says with a smile.

"okay?" I say walking to where I was seated to grab my things.

" so he is going to fuck you like he fucked every slut in this school," Draco says looking at me furiously.

"you are the only slut in this school Malfoy," I say with a smile to provoke him.

" Answer the question Sanderson"

"It's none of your business, why do you care?"

" I don't. But I am not going to hang around another pathetic slut that Diggory is using her"

" I am not a desperate slut Malfoy. I am not fucking Cedric and if you'll excuse me I am going on a walk with him" I say walking away fast.

"ready to go?" Cedric asks me with a smile.

" Yes, let's go," I say looking at Draco, deep in his eyes.

this time I wasn't trying to get him mad as always, I wasn't playing.

I was furious.

Does he really think that low of me?

_________________________________________

Cedric and I stayed the whole morning next to the lake, I was freezing so he gave me his robe.

it was time for the first period I had potions with Snape, I knew Snape since I was a little kid, he was Sirius's husband, as much as a lot of his students were scared of him, he had a soft spot for me, he used to play with me when I was a baby.

anyways, Cedric as the gentle guy he is he offered to walk me there.

" Thank you for walking me to class" I give him a tight hug before letting go, he was holding my hands now.

" anytime princess, I had a lot of fun today" he gives me a wink

"Me too"

"I will see you around Jules" he held my chin laying a soft peck on my cheek and walked away.

I soon realized he forgot his robe.

"Cedric, you forgot your robe" I yell at him in hopes he would hear me.

" Keep it, Sanderson, I want to make sure I'll see you again," he says without looking back at me.

I get in the class, I was 1 minute late so there was only one seat left, next to Malfoy.

I was really trying to avoid him, I can't believe he really thinks that I would fuck any guy like that.

I sit next to him not even glancing at him.

" did you have fun with your Hufflepuff bitch?" he says clenching on his teeth.

" Not that it's any of your business but yes Malfoy I did"

" What did I say about talking to me like that Sanderson," he says getting angrier.

" What did I say about telling what to do?" I say crossing my arms in front of my chest.

he puts his cold hands on my thighs going all the way up to my thong.

"I won the bet Sanderson, I do the shots" he whispers in my ears, my lips part slightly I wanted to protest, but I couldn't get a word, breathing harder. he smiles and knowing you can't resist him.

he starts rubbing his thumb on my clit in a circular flow, without any warning he inserted two digits inside of me, thrusting inside of me in and out fast.

" I am sure you were so entertained with your Hufflepuff excuse of a man, but you have to admit I am way more fun than he is, princess," he said mocking Cedric's words.

"How did you-" I look at him in the eyes when he smirks and comes closer "shh, you don't need the whole class to hear how good I make you feel"

my eyes closed shut trying to avoid screaming from pleasure in the middle of the classroom, he was right, Draco made me feel so lost, not in control, like I am not myself anymore, but somehow I loved the feeling.

"Is there a problem Ms Sanderson, Mr Malfoy" Snape suddenly talks with his cold tone, a tone I am not used to.

"N-o si-ir" I stutter.

"well, Mr Malfoy you wouldn't mind explaining how veritaserum works, right?"

" No sir not at all" Malfoy responds, he then starts explaining how the position works and how you can brew it.

I took the chance that nor Snape nor Draco were paying attention to me.

I took off my red thong and put it inside Draco's bag.

You are going to call me crazy or whatever, but I know exactly what I am doing.

A/n hi guys, please make sure to vote

love you!