kill you

"Get on your knees now slut" Draco hissed.

I was surprised but I felt so numb to actually think straight, I get on my knees and start to unbuckle his belt, letting his jeans fall on the ground; you can see his erection, how big he is through the thin fabric of his boxer.
I palmed him with my hands rubbing it on his hard dick as he groaned, "fucking tease do it" he gripped on my hair hard making me gasp.

I remove his boxers letting his dick pop out in my face, I wrap my hands around his dick and start pumping it fast, I lick the tip and lay some soft kisses; he moans from how my tongue is twirling around his cock; he grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes my head into his dick, I deep throat him, sucking my cheeks; he threw his head back in pleasure moaning my name, I play with his balls.

" Ughh fuck Jules, such a good girl" he says moving my head deeper, I had his 11 inches dick fully down my throat; I start to gag from his size, I have never given anyone heads before.

He thrusted faster making me tear, my throat turning soar.

"Is my dick too big for you slut? All I hear is your gags, let be you can't take it"

I moaned on his dick sending vibrations to his spine; I went faster with his words, he is challenging me and I love a challenge.

" Fuck Jules I am going to cum" he says with some soft moans escaping his mouth.

I go faster more than ever sucking harder; his warm cum sots in my mouth with no warning.

" Be a good slut and swallow daddy's cum"

I swallow his cum and lick his tip looking for any leftovers, I look into his eyes innocently.

" all gone"  I say cleaning my bottom lips with my thumb sucking on it.

" Good girl, now you tell no one about what just happened, I don't want people to think I have lower standards now, go and tell Cedric to go fuck himself"

" and why would he do that when I can fuck him Malfoy? lowering your standards? bitch please you are fucking Astoria fucking Greengrass, she fucked the entire school including Blaise, Harry, and Ron! You go fuck yourself Malfoy I can't believe I believed your shitty apology!"

" and why would I do that when I can fuck you right here right now? you won't be able to walk to even go to the party to your sweet little Mr. perfection" he says with a smirk until his whole face turned into a frown with the mention of Cedric.

"Because you don't have the balls to fuck me good Malfoy," I smirked.

"You slut think you have a worth but you are nothing but pathetic"

" get out Draco! GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU, I don't want to see your face ever again" I spoke pointing my finger toward the door technically screaming to his face.

" you think you are special Jules nut you are worthless, you are just another slut I used, and Cedric will do the same shit to you just like I did, just give him time" he spoke storming out of my room.

did he really mean what he just said? why is he treating me like that?

I sit with the door behind me and start sobbing, I soon realize I am wearing make-up, and honestly I am not going to ruin my make up which took me nearly 2 hours for some bitch like Malfoy.

_______________________________________________________________

I get downstairs a smell of alcohol mixed with weed and sweat hit me.

I go over to Pansy and Daphne. I thought they were alone until I got closer and saw them sitting with Blaise, Theo, Cedric, and Malfoy.

he had some girl sitting on his lap like always, they were making out until he saw me coming closer he told her to go away.

I sit next to Cedric.

" Hello guys, Hi there handsome" I wink to Cedric.

"You look good Jules, you always do" he whispers in my ears and lays a soft kiss on my cheek.

Draco's pov

seeing her with Cedric like that made me furious, I wanted to punch him in the face for putting his filthy claws on her, I knew that he is going to take advantage of her and toy around with her for a while till he gets bored and break her precious heart. How pathetic.

I didn't mean anything I said to her, I didn't use her but I am scared as fuck, she makes me feel vulnerable, I am not used to feeling that way, I am used to people leaving me, that's why I use girls, I know it's so bad to say that but hurting other people makes me feel better, but I couldn't hurt her, but it's too late I already did, and I'll do it again if I don't get away from her, but I won't let anyone touch her if I can't have her no one can.

it's been 30 minutes since she got here and she seems like she is on drugs, not high, on drugs.

I mean she is drunk and high, but I know the difference, no one acts like this unless they are on hard drugs.

I decided I won't drink more tonight, I have to take care of her.

" let's play truth or dare" Pansy says. did you really have to pansy?

they all agreed, I spun the bottle on the table landing on Pansy.

"Truth or dare pans?" I ask

" dare, a no mercy dare" she says clapping her hands like an excited 2 years old, god I love that stupid bitch, she is like my little sister .

" HOW MANY SECRETS CAN YOU KEEP? CUS THERE IS THIS TUNE I FOUND THAT MAKES ME THINK OF YOU SOMEHOW AND I PLAY IT ON REPEAT" Jules started to sing along the song.

" Make out with Jules, maybe she'll shut the fuck up for once" I say looking deep into Jules' intoxicated eyes.

Pansy pulls Jules closer from her necks back, and pulls Jules on her lap, they look at each other's lips for a while smirking, when their lips finally crashed together.

JULES POV

our lips collided together, her soft hand on the back of my neck and mine on her soft face, her lips were really soft she tasted like a mix of strawberries and fire whiskey, I actually liked it, we made out for a while till the time was up.

"Now I am definitely in love with you" Pansy says moving her thumb on her lips trying to dry the wetness.

I give her a seductive wink.

Pansy spins the bottle landing on Luna.

" truth or dare luna?" Pansy asks sweetly.

"truth" she says with her soft voice, although she had been drinking she is just so calm.

" Are you a virgin?" Pansy questions.

" No, I lost my virginity last year" Luna says giving Pansy a wink.

"Honestly I never saw that one coming" I say taking another fire whiskey shot, the burning sensation made it feel better.

Luna spins the bottle making it land on me.

"truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"make out with Cedric for 2 minutes"

A/N I know another cliffhanger but this chapter was just soo long!

Don't forget to vote, the star button lol.

love you <3