Thong

Soon it was time for lunch and I honestly was so hungry.
We all headed to the great hall and take our seats in our usual spots.
"Where is Malfoy?" Blaise asked looking around for him but he was nowhere to be seen.
"I will go check on him, I need to talk to him anyway Snape wants him to tutor me and I don't want to spend time with Malfoy, so yet alone with him," I say getting out of my seat, they were all laughing at my words.
Honestly, I wanted to be around him; as much as I hate admitting that.

DRACO'S POV
I went to my room to do some homework, I was so tired from Jules' bullshit honestly, I couldn't stop thinking about her, how she would look so good down on her knees, the fuck is wrong with me.
I get out my books from my back when I see some red clothe handing on the zipper.
It's a thong; not any thong; it's Jules'.
I remember seeing her place something in my bag but I never paid attention to it.
I hold it in my hand; I start unbuckling my belt letting my pants fall on the ground, following with my boxers.
I hold her underwear in one hand and I pump my dick with the other one.
Thinking about her, how innocent she would look at me straight in the eyes while sucking me off, how she would scream my name and call me daddy, fuck it I wanted her so bad.
JULES' POV
I went looking for Draco's room.
I've been there before so I know the way.
I went this morning there with Blaise.

I arrive at the door and heard some groans, I think I heard my name even, so I decided to barge in; not even bothering to knock.
My eyes widen at the view.
Draco holding my underwear in his hands, stroking his dick with the other one, and hell his dick was huge, I wonder how good he would fuc- focus Jules. his eyes were closed from pleasure, he couldn't see me at first until he opened his eyes; I could see the anger and the way he was terrified at the same time.
"WHAT THE FUCK JULES?"
He yelled at me trying to cover himself.
"Oh I have been looking for them everywhere, I always forget where I leave them," I say walking over to him, I put my hands on his shoulder moving down to his chest, taking my underwear out of his grip with a smirk on my face.
He stands up furiously pushing me to the door with his grip on my throat, his grip was so tight; I was nearly choking.
"What the fuck DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING JULES?" He says shouting at my face.
I keep smiling at his face.
"You see Draco, I don't like people running over me, so if you think you can tease me and go away with it, you are wrong," I say getting away from his grip.
I throw the underwear at him.
"Take it you will need it since that's the closest you will ever get near me" I walk out and leave the door open behind me.
________________
"Did you know there is a party tonight?" Daphne says storming in the room jumping on my bed.
"Really? Does this party have a theme? Or is it just some basic ass party?" I asked
"Euphoria themed party, it's some sort of muggle tv show," Daphne says
"Oh yes euphoria is amazing," I said clapping my hands.
"You watched euphoria?" Pansy asks me to go through her wardrobe.
"Yes haven't you guys?" I ask looking at them.
"No"
"Well you have to it's amazing, but for now we focus on our fits shall we?"

"sure but let's go to dinner first, the party doesn't start till midnight anyway," Pansy says and I and Daphne nodded in agreement

_________________________________

we sat in our usual spots on the Slytherin table, the girls and I were sitting in silence trying to understand why the boys are making fun of Blaise, he seemed a bit annoyed.

"Okay, what is it you are all being so annoying right now," I say angry.

"Blaise smelled someone in his Amoretentia AND he doesn't know who she is," Theo says trying to hold his laugh.

" fucking man whore" Pansy says sarcastically

"and I thought you were better than this," I say faking a disappointed look.

" Oh shut up!" he says throwing a napkin on my face.

" What did you smell maybe we can help," Daphne says with Theo's hands wrapped around her.

" soft strawberries and lavender," Blaise says.

" that's Luna Lovegood's small!" I exclaim.

" oh come on mate, a Ravenclaw, really?" Draco says

" oh come on mate, Astoria Greengrass, really? No offence Daphne!" Blaise says soon realizing the mistake he did.

" non taken love, she is a bitch anyways," Daphne says with a relaxed voice.

why isn't she mad at him for that?

" I was going to invite Luna to the party anyway she is really nice" I saying shoving more potatoes in my mouth.

" Really? I owe you one Jules!" Blaise says

" You owe me nothing but not acting like a dick around her, don't do the Malfoy shit on her," I say getting out of my seat,

" What do you mean Malfoy shit Jules?" Malfoy asks confused but angry.

"you know being an asshole, toying around with girls," I say walking away anyway, going to the Ravenclaw table.

"Long time no see Lu," I say giving Luna a tight hug, yes she definitely smells like strawberries and Lavander.

"Jules, I have missed you so much," Luna says.

" hey there is a party today in the Slytherin common room, you definitely have to come with me"

"I don't really know Jules, parties aren't really my scene," she says with her soft voice; her voice was so fucking relaxing.

"Don't worry my friends are nice, and I will be there with you if anything happens I will take care of it." I say giving her a calming look.

"Okay fine!" she says in surrender.

"AMAZING! come to my dorm after dinner, you, Daphne, Pansy and I are going to get ready together, it's a Euphoria themed party"

" I got the perfect outfit for that, see you after dinner"

"see ya!"

I get up and start walking away when I hit a muscular hard figure; I look up to see Cedric.

"Hey, sorry I wasn't looking," I say giving him an apologetic smile.

" oh, it's okay. I was looking for you anyway"

"really and why is that?" I say giving him a smirk

"you got something that belongs to me Jules," he says matching my flirty energy.

"Oh right! you mean the robe right?" I say acting like I don't remember in a sarcastic way.

"right the robe Jules," he says now genuinely smiling

"well I am going to give it to you but on only one tiny condition handsome," I say now playing with his tie.

" and what would that be Ms Sanderson?" he says sarcastically; putting his hands on my waist.

I could feel Draco's eyes burning on me.

" there is a Slytherin part tonight, I hope I see you there"

" but do you want me there as your friend or more than that?"

" as a friend, for now," I say walking away.

I go back to my seat and I knew for a fact that Draco's eyes didn't get off of me, but I ignored it.

I wasn't in the mood for his bullshit honestly.

A/n

Love you guys don't forget to vote<3