Field of dark desires

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

as they realized their sins.
the sins that could get them killed, they walked out of the bathroom running back to the unwanted party.

"Okay let's go quickly before someone sees us" Draco said.

they walked side by side to the hall like prison, back to the hateful environment they wished to avoid.

They went in different directions as Jules sat next to Riddle.

"My stunning lady" he kissed her cheeks, "everyone is going to hang out in a private room now leaving this party for the adults"

"Sure let's go"

everyone she knew and has been friends with went to Kaliyah's room as it was the biggest room in the whole manor, it was a nice girlie room far from Kaliyah's taste as you both nearly had the same taste in clothes and the same taste in general.

"I know what y'all thinking, what a weird room for a girl like me?" she said tipsy, "I haven't been to this manor in a while now, didn't get the opportunity to change it thanks to my bloody father"

we all sat in a circle on the floor as everyone Accio-ed new clothes instead of the fancy gowns and tuxes.

"Now let's play something," Pansy said.

"Pansy, last time you said that it didn't end well," Draco said, as flashbacks from the last party went through his head.

"this time it won't, I am here to make sure of that" Ginny giggled.

Jules was way gone in her daydreaming to realize how weird this group of people was hanging out.

Gryffindors: Neville, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Oliver, Ginny, and the twins.

Hufflepuff: Cedric Diggory

Ravenclaws: Luna

Slytherin: Blaise, Daphne, Pansy, Theo, Draco, Astoria, Adina, Belle, Lorenzo, and Regulus

A/N REGULUS IS SNAPE AND SIRIUS'S SON THEY NAMED HIM AFTER HIS DECEASED BROTHER, HE IS OUR AGE THAT'S HIS FIRST YEAR IN HOGWARTS HE WENT TO ILVERMONY.

"I am sorry I have so many questions," Jules declared disconcerted," how can a pack of Gryffindors be friends with Draco Malfoy? how did the lot of you arrange to do that?"

They all started grinning at her like she was mad or something.

"what?" she asked again, "Did the crucio spell affect your head that much? I don't mind doing it again if it'd make you stop acting like an asshole"

They all giggled more at her commentary, even Draco, at the end they found a sarcastic way to deal with their miserable life.

"I am sorry you cruciated Draco?" Tom laughed not believing what he just heard.