Sweet forbidden love

A/N listen to a Lana Del Rey playlist:

these are my fav:

Dark paradise

Religion
13 beaches
High by the beach

you can be the boss
video games

Warning smuts!!
⚠️ Knife kink

3rd person pov

It was another warm summer day in the Malfoy Manor, an ordinary day yet feels so special for her.

The excitement she was feeling, the adrenaline rushing through her body made it worse.

It was the day a beautiful lady brought a man she despised to the world, yet the irony was her best friend was also born on the same day.

she tried every excuse possible to not attend the occasion, she didn't want to be obligated to treat him nicely just because it's his birthday.

just imagine how awkward would it be for her to attend her ex's birthday.

as the sun rays flood from the small creeks in the shatter laying on her face she overthought her options.

maybe she can run away to Mexico.

she faked her sleep when Tom got in the room, he laid by her side caressing her cheeks.
his eyes were filled with lust, she jumped on top of him, as she caught him by surprise.
leaving small pecks and wet kisses all over Tom's face as he giggles from her actions placing his hands on her hips.

"you are quite in the mood today I might say," Tom said

"Just because I say your handsome face"

"well I'd love to keep doing this but the party starts in a little and we need to shower"

"maybe we can shower together," she moves her hands under his shirt, "you know to save the planet, we don't want to use a lot of water"

"Jules-" she cut him with a kiss.

"I mean we have been staying here for a while," she said, "We don't want them to get a huge bill or anything"

"Jules you won't be able to walk after that shower, so no, after the party I guarantee you" he kissed her forehead getting up.

Jules let out a small humph in conflict as she went to take a shower and get set for the fancy gathering.

she stood by the reflector checking her outfit, she wasn't smiling, nor pouting, her face was just out of emotions

"I am going downstairs, Theo wants to ask me about something," Tom announced as he stepped toward her in the mirror, her back facing him, he removed her hair away from her neck and placed a delicate damp kiss.