I don't care

Blaise

Theo

Draco pov

Draco pov

" I dare you to make out with Diggory" I heard those words and I was about to kill Luna, is she for real?

She looked at me and winked, she is weird as fuck.

I am sure she won't tho, I mean, if she does I'll kill both of them no hesitation, crucio first to feel the suffer but- the fuck am I planning right now?

she got on his laps and whispered something in his ears, how dare he touch what's mine?

Cedric Diggory is a dead man. I said to myself, but then remembered Jules isn't mine, not yet at least, I have no right to beat the hell out of him, I have no right to be mad, I actually don't know why I am mad, she is just another girl I enjoyed toying around with and that's it.

I'll probably get over it soon I just need to fuck someone hotter than her.

Jules' pov

I get on Cedric's lap, I didn't want to actually, but I wanted Draco to get jealous, I know so low of me right? but sometimes you have to act so low so people treat you highly.

" Are you sure? if you don't want to it's fine" Cedric suggests.

"No, it's fine"

our lips locked together, it was soft, I liked it, he then pushes me closer with his warm hands around my throat and the other one on my ass, I moan a little in his mouth from the sudden movement, it was first little kisses no tongue until it turned into a full make out, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I was actually enjoying it.

" Okay, that's enough" I feel Malfoy's hands on my waist picking me up so I could get off of Cedric.

mission accomplished.

" Don't be such a pain in the ass Malfoy, I know you wish this was you not him" I whisper seductively in his ears, I was already close to him since he was carrying me. I felt his heart beating so fast with those words, I love making him nervous, and having control over him.

" That was already me 30 minutes ago love, I hope your knees aren't still aching" he smirks.

" fuck off Malfoy" " I prefer fucking you but whatever you say darling" he bit my ears without anyone noticing making butterflies spread all over my body so fast with those words, I closed my eyes shut for a second, thinking of all the things he would do to me, thinks of how I'd be screaming his name all night.

I quickly get back to our miserable reality where Draco and I aren't fucking when he stops touching me and goes back to his chair.

Luna's pov

of course, you are wondering why I made Jules make out with Cedric.

you see I have that thing where I can basically tell what people feel and what they think, I don't read minds, but it's similar, I knew that Draco felt something for Jules, and she also feels something for him, but they are too stubborn to actually admit that, I had to take matters into my own hands by making Draco see what's missing, especially after he told her he used her even tho he didn't. I may have accidentally heard them, but I won't say anything I don't want things to get weird between Jules and I honestly.

Jules pov

The game went on, Luna and Blaise made out with each other, who knew Luna had a wild side, Pansy and some girl went to the bathroom probably fucking, Daphne and Theo are nowhere to be found, so I decided to get on the dance floor and shake it off a bit.

I felt two pair of hands on my waist, I look back to see Ron.

" Hey, Ron can you get your hands off of me?" I say pissed trying to get his grip off of me one more time, but nothing.

he suddenly gets off of me finally, I look back to see Ron on the floor and Draco on top of him.

" She. Said. Get. Your. Filthy. Paws. Off. Of. Her" he says every word with a punch, Ron now is unconscious and bleeding from his face, you couldn't see his facial features anymore.

" Draco gets off of him I am fine" I say yelling at him, the music stops, but he doesn't answer me.

no one dared to get in the middle of the fight.

" I am honestly too tired of this bullshit to get in the middle of this" I say and take a drink from a girl's hand and take a sip from it, amused by the view of Draco punching the hell out of Ron's face.

I finally see Blaise running toward Draco trying to get him off of Ron.

"Ah come to see the show" Draco says to Blaise

"Draco mate that's enough, get off of him" Blaise says pulling Draco off of Ron.

Draco spits on Ron's face walking away, "you are lucky I didn't kill you"

" That's why I stan Blaise, Blaise the unproblematic Kinng" I cheer

" I fucking love you" he says " I love you too" I chuckle.

I start to walk away but a cold grip held on my wrists hard.

" really Jules? I defend you and you don't even thank me?" Malfoy asks greeting on his teeth.

" I didn't ask for you to defend me Malfoy, I had it under control" I say angry; I am thankful that he did but didn't he say that I am worthless and that he used me a couple of hours ago? I am really done with his bipolarity.

" Yes sure you had it under control, that's why he was about to touch you without your consent right?" I spit

" Why do you care? didn't you say I was worthless and that you hate me?" He stays silent.

" Yes, that's what I thought" " PLAY THE MUSIC BITCHES WE ARE ABOUT TO PARTY RREAL HARD" I shout and everyone cheers, I get out of Draco's grip and go back to the dance floor to dance with Daphne and Pansy.

Don't forget to vote, love you guys<3