Pretty little tease

I woke up to a movement on my body, not remembering anything from last night, I open my eyes to see the blonde with his head on my chest, sleeping on top of me.

I quickly look if I was wearing my shorts or not, and luckily I was.

I opened my phone to see what time it is, we had 5 hours till breakfast so I fell asleep again, decided it's best to ignore Draco now and deal with it later.
_______
"FUCK, Jules wake the fuck up right now" I hear Draco yelling at me.
"What the fuck do you want Malfoy, I am sleeping if you can't see!"
"Did we do anything last night?" He asks with a nervous look on his face.
"Obviously not, I am wearing my shorts and you are still wearing your pants," I say pointing at him fully dressed.
"Thank god," he says in relief
"What? You are not scared are you now Malfoy?" I say getting out of bed going toward him.
"What? None sense Sa-" I slam him into the wall not giving him time to finish his sentence.
"Good, cus I have been a bad girl, maybe You can punish me" no I didn't want to fuck him, but hell yes I wanted to tease him, so bad actually.
I get on my knees and put my hair in a high ponytail.
"Jules, DONT," he says closing his eyes shut like he was trying to avoid looking at me.
"Shhh don't talk" I start to unbuckle his belt letting his jeans fall on the floor, he was now only in his boxers you could see his erection, and god he was big!
I start griping on his dick moving my fingers on his dick slowly.
"Come on Sanderson what the fuck"
I kiss his clothed dick and get off my knees " as if Malfoy, you are the last one on earth I am going to fuck!"
I say changing into my uniform in front of him, I take off my shorts leaving me only in my bra and underwear until I feel a pair of cold hands slithering around my waist, his cold rings sent shivers all over my spine, I throw my head back giving him more control over my body, he gets his face closer to my neck alloying his nose to touch my skin going up and down.
"Now that's a lie Jules, you are a slut for me, you love being a slut for me," he says moving one of his hands to my throat and the other down to my underwear teasing me over the fabric, my breath starts to get heavy with his touch.
"Now we will have a bet darling if I feel you are wet for me, You have to say yes to everything I say for a whole week, do you understand?"
"Ye-s Draco" I managed to get those words out of my mouth.
"You don't call me Draco anymore, you call me daddy"
"Yes daddy," I say biting my lips whimpering from pleasure.
His hands slid into my underwear. I let it be because I knew that I was so wet for him, that I am going to lose anyway.
"So wet for me aren't you slut?"
"Yes daddy"
"Suck a good girl" he starts moving his finger on my clit in circular movement.
Merlin, it felt so good
I felt my walls tighten when a moan escaped my mouth, he took his hands out of my underwear walking toward the dorm's door.
"Wtf Malfoy" He walks toward me pushing me to the bed, when I fell on the bed he was quickly on top of me with his hands around my throat, not too tight but tight enough to make my breathing hard.
"I told you it's daddy, and since you lost the bet," he says getting his face closer to my ear
"You better listen to what I say before you get punished love" he bits my ear softly getting off of me and once again heading toward the door. "I will wait for you today at my dorm, you are sleeping over."
He gets out of the door
" wear something cute Jules," he says with a smirk before completely closing the door.
WTF WAS THAT?

A/n VOTE!