Kidnapped By My Ex-Boyfriend...

By shadygirl72

'I rolled off my bed drying the last tears. The ones I swore I'd never let escape my eyes. Not for that. Not... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty [Public]
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Sequel ?
Sequel is out!
New Similar Story!

Chapter Twelve

84.1K 1.5K 935
By shadygirl72

*HANNAH'S POV* 

I woke up to warm chestnut eyes set on my own. Liam was a few inches from my face, resting on his arm.

"Morning love" He whispered smiling 

"It's still the morning?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. He chuckled 

"Yeah. You've only rested an hour. It's 10 at the moment" He moved a strand of hair out of my face "If you're still tired go back to sleep. Alright?" He raised an eyebrow 

"Yes daddy" I giggled 

He smirked and got out of bed, making his way to his closet. He pulled his sleeping shirt over his head and threw it in the hamper.  

I stared at his well sculpted back. If he could only turn aroun- Okay, no. Just no.  

His back still facing me, he put on a blue plaid shirt which he buttoned up leaving the top two unbuttoned. He then grabbed a pair of boxers and pants and walked over to his bathroom.  

He came back a couple minutes later fully dressed and had brushed his short wavy hair to his forehead.  

"Need anything, love?" He asked and sat down next to me. I shook my head. He took a deep breath "I'm sorry this all happened to you" He whispered with glistening eyes. 

"Thank you" I whispered while looking deeply into his eyes. I didn't really know how to respond to his compassion.  

He looked at me intensely as if debating on telling me something. He took a deep breath 

"How long did you and Niall date?" He whispered. He perceived my surprised expression and added, distressed "You don't have to-" 

"3 years." I said 

He seemed startled at first that I answered his question. But this expression soon vanished to ...Unsettlement? 

"Oh..." He stared at the floor "That's, uhm... That's a long time..."  

I stayed quiet. 

"How did you meet?" He finally asked 

"We went to school together." I spoke uncomfortable. I didn't like talking about Niall. In fact, I hated it. But for some reason I didn't want Liam to catch up on that. I could tell he felt incomplete with my answers. But he probably didn't want to submerge me with questions either. 

"Niall was amazing. He was the kind of boyfriend who would sing you to sleep, watch you open your eyes in the morning, make you laugh to no end, treat you like a princess even though we had no money, deprive himself of food, sleep and anything he loved to know why you had been upset. Niall was a sweet, loving, caring and attentive boyfriend. And I don't think I've cared for anything more than I've cared for him." There. I gave him a complete description of how Niall was to me while we dated. Well, the 2 years and a half of our relationship to be exact but Liam doesn't know that... 

Liam was quiet. He seemed very distraught. 

"Did you love him?" He asked in a choked voice 

"Yes." I said 

"Do you still?" He was fidgeting with his fingers again. A nervous tick of his. 

I was extremely disturbed by his question. How can he even ask me that?  

"I-" 

"Hey Hannah I got you-" Louis burst in the room and cut himself once he realized he was interrupting "Oh. Sorry didn't mean to intrude" 

"No, it's fine. What's going on, Louis?" I asked. Liam narrowed his eyes at me for disregarding his question while I turned my attention to Louis. 

"Okay so I went shopping and got you an abundance of stuff you might need" He grinned and placed an enormous bag on the bed next to me. I thanked him and dug in to see what he bought.  

Toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, shampoo, razor, plain underwear, moisturizer, etc... He even got me some makeup!  

"Yeah I'm pretty sure someone got a picture of me with that in my hands. You'll pay for that later" He glared at me as I was holding a box of tampons. I chuckled and grabbed something else in the bag. I furrowed my eyebrows.  

"I don't really need..." I squinted my eyes at the name of the product "Fart absorbing pads? What the fu-" 

His eyes widened "Oh uh... Yeah that's for uhm... Harry. Yep, Harry." He rubbed the back of his neck. I looked at him awkwardly, then at the box, then back at him. "Oh!" He said realizing I was still holding it. He jumped forward to grab it from me before giving me an equally awkward stare. I glanced back in amusement "Okay, well, bye" he spoke quickly before running out of the room. 

I looked at Liam "He's a bit..." 

"Astonishingly odd?" He raised an eyebrow 

I laughed "My word was offbeat but I guess that's the same"

_______________________

I spent the entire day with Liam. Thankfully, he didn't bring up Niall again. We talked, watched some movies, did pillow fights... Time went by fast. It was dark out and I was getting tired. Liam was lying next to me on the bed. I yawned. 

"Sleepy?" He smirked. I nodded slowly.  

"LI! GET YER ARSE DOWN HERE!" I heard a boy shout from downstairs. I think it was Harry but I'm not sure. Liam looked at me worriedly  

"It's okay" I smiled reassuringly.  

"Alright. I won't be long. Sleep tight, love" He kissed my forehead and left. 

To be honest, I was scared. I for sure was going to have more of these Niall nightmares (which I've retitled Niallmares) and the fact that Liam's warm body was lying next to me comforted me when I woke up in tears. He said he won't be long, but I hated the cold spot next to me.  

Eventually, I dozed off to sleep.

The sound of the door creaking woke me up. Liam, I thought. I felt the weight being lifted off my shoulders at the thought of him being back.  

A manly figure made its way to me, slowly. I couldn't see Liam's face due to the darkness, just the outline of his body. Funny, he seems much slimmer in the dark. His hair looks different, too. He probably ran his hand through it and swiped it to the side or something, but still, it seemed longer. He stopped a few feet from me. I could barely see the corners of his mouth twitch upwards. My eyes widened. That wasn't Liam's smile at all.  

"I'm back, love" A thick Irish accent whispered huskily. "I see they freed you of your cuffs." He said "And let you sleep with Liam" He spoke the last part through clenched teeth 

"Liam's a sweet and caring lad. Nothing you know about" This was the first time I ever talked back to Niall. He looked at me angrily 

"Liam's a coward. A liar. A phony. You shouldn't trust him" He said 

"Funny, you just described yourself." I spoke hatefully. I had just the time to blink, Niall was hovering over me. 

"Am I, Hannah? Am I a coward? Am I a liar? Do I seem like a hypocrite to you?" He asked while looking deeply into my eyes. I looked away. He seized my jaw and swung it to the side forcing me to look at him. "You are so oblivious, love." He whispered before attacking my neck with his lips. I felt so powerless. What did he mean by 'oblivious'? What was I not seeing? 

"Has Liam been there already?" He glared at me. I quickly shook my head. I didn't know if he meant kissing or sex. Probably sex. 

"Good." He smirked "I'll feel if you're lying" He gave me a harsh look before pulling down my zipper. For the first time, I didn't fight. I didn't cry. I didn't feel anything. And the worst part is...

This wasn't a dream. 

________________________________________ 

Daddy's back ;)  

Guys, guys, guys... I know you probably hate Niall... And you must hate me for making you hate Niall... But I made a promise to myself to not make this love story cheesy. Or at least I try haha :P 

Anyways, my grandma's in the hospital so we're staying at her place right now and there's no internet so I had to run down to the nearest Wi-Fi café to upload this cause I love you guys and you deserved it !! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 292 69
“From every single person who has hurt me, I never expected the worst to be from you.” Tears escape my eyes. I don’t think I can ever forget this day...
2.3K 50 25
Christina was a girl that never really had a boyfriend, always kept her thoughts to herself. Never trusted anybody. Until one day when she almost run...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
300K 7.5K 37
** Currently editing (May 2020) ** "Who doesn't dream about it? Meeting your favourite band? Well, I do! But, there's a slight problem. I am socially...