An Open Window (Kakashi X Rea...

By lil_chaton_noir

When all seems to be getting back to normal. A mysterious figure enters your life. ~~~~~~ "I want to bring p... More

A/n
I'm Back
New Mission, More Help
Destination The Land of Waves
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (1)
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (2)
Zabuza is Alive?!
Forest of Chakra
Why Now?
Training Comes To An End
You Know Each Other?!
The Final Battle
The Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ties
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Project Tsuki no Me?
Inside An Endless Dream
News From A Bird
Trouble in Paradise
Back To Reality
Chapter 23
A Deal Had Been Made
Torn
Ambushed
Chapter 27
Kidnapped Once Again, Really?!
Flashback
Vacation?!
Past
Beach Day
Dreams Turn Into Nightmares
Mind Games
A Little Too Much To Drink
The Next Morning...
Warning Signs
Operation: UnMasked (One Shot)
Wait How Did You Know?
Strawberry Milkshake
It's a...Guy?!
Chapter 44
Babysitting
Chapter 46: New Student
The Note
Chapter 48
Detective Sasuke Uchiha
Now It's My Turn
Teams
I'm Sorry
Kakashi's Thoughts
Foreign Memories
The Village of Sorrow
How Could You?!
Chapter 57
Back At The Senju Household
Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
Niko Hyūga
Inner Turmoil
Otōto...
Nee-chan?!
ANBU (Oneshot)
Chapter 64
Snow?!
Just Add A Bit of Spice
Endgame
A/n
Happy Birthday Kakashi Oneshot

Easter Oneshot

1.4K 32 2
By lil_chaton_noir

A/n: happy easter everyone, I thought I would write a oneshot. This takes place when everyone is 13/14 years old, and team 7 is still alive. 

Your Pov

I woke up to my alarm clock and rolled out of bed. I walked over to my window, opened the blinds, and rubbed my dry, burning eyes.  

knock, knock

"Y/n?" Kakashi said outside the door. 

"Yeah?" I said and saw the door open. 

"Why aren't you dressed yet. We're going to be late." Kakashi said crossing his arms. 

"for what?" I said while scratching my head trying to remember. Kakashi then left and came back shortly after and handed my a letter. I looked down and noticed the letter was a light pink and had cursive writing. 

Happy Easter!

You all are invited to my easter celebration, starting at 12:00 p.m.

There will be candy and fun activities. Don't worry about bringing anything. 

Hope to see you there 

-Rin Nohara 

"Oh, now I remember!" I said facepalming and Kakashi sighed. I then looked back at the clock and noticed the time. 

"Kakashi. It's 8:00 a.m. We still have 4 hours before we have to be there!" I said.

"Exac-" Kakashi started 

"Exactly, a ninja starts the morning early and trains, yada, yada." I said imitating Kakashi and he tsked. 

"Alright, so can you get out of my room now, I have to get ready." I said and placed my hand on my hip. 

"Whatever." Kakashi said and left. 'and he didn't close the flippin door!' I menatily screamed while shutting the door. I then walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower, waiting for the water to get warm.  Once the water gets warm a hop in, wash my hair, and my body. After I step out and grab a white fluffy towel and wrap it around my body, and walk back into my room. 

'hmm, what to wear?' I thought while scanning through my closet. I then decided to wear (your favorite outfit).  After I was dressed I used water style: vaporize to dry my hair and walked out of my room. I walked through my long hallway and entered the kitchen. I opened my cabinets and grabbed a bowl, spoon, and my favorite cereal. I then walked over to my fridge and grabbed (your choice of milk) pouring it into the bowl. 

I took a bite and looked over and saw Kakashi reading a book in front of me. 

"W..n, d..yo.-" I asked with a mouth full of food.

"I was here the whole time you just walked by and ignored me." he said while flipping to the next page. 

"ok then. What are you reading?" I replied 

"Hm, nothing much." Kakashi said not looking at me. I then decided to read the back of the book. 

Konoha's best ranked romance novel.

"A true master-piece, leaving the reader in tears." an editor says

This book takes place in ancient times, the protagonist Arisu Fujii, is a commoner who must choose between her two loves Hiro Onishi who is a noble and Haru Ota who is her close childhood friend..

I then stopped reading and looked at Kakashi. "That sounds super cheesy." I said and Kakashi booked marked his page and set it down. 

"Ackem, It is not." Kakashi said and then began defending his book like usal. 

"Ok, ok, chill out..." I said nervously laughing. I got up and placed my bowl in the sink. After I walked into the livingroom and checked the time which read 9:30 a.m. 'we still have a couple more hours.' I thought. 

Timeskip

Kakashi and I are currently walking to training ground 3 with baskets of candy.  

"Why did we have to bring these." Kakashi said annoyed and I sighed 

"We can't just walk there empty handed that's rude." I said and Kakashi sighed. 

Once we arrived I saw Rin, Minato-sensei, and Kushina-san. 

"Kakashi-kun and Y/n-chan!" Rin said and ran over towards us. She then put something on my head and noticed it was a flower crown. I looked over at Kakashi who look miserable and I snickered. 

"Aww, Kashi-kun, you look so pretty.~" I teased 

"s-shut u-up!" Kakashi said while blushing. I then felt Rin grab our hands and took us over to the others. Kakashi and I placed the baskets on the pastel tablecloth. 

"Aw, you two look so cute! Dattebane!" Kushina-san said while hugging us and Minato-sensei sighed while rubbing the back of his head. 

"Anyway, I'm guessing we are waiting for Obito?" I asked and Kakashi crossed his arms and everyone else laughed. 

5 minutes later Obito arrived and shouted "I'M HERE!" 

"Glad you made it Obito." Rin said and placed a flower crown on his head. 

"T-thanks Rin." Obito said while blushing. 

"Ok, So sense everyone's here we can start." Minato-sensei stated and we all looked at him confused. 

"What are we doing?" Obito asked

"We are going on a little scavenger hunt for an egg.-" Minato-sensei said 

"But, uh minato-sensei aren't we a little old-" I asked but was interrupted by Minato-sensei 

"This isn't a regular scavenger hunt, this is ninja scavenger hunt, Where you will be set in pairs, and will face off against each other, and the first team or pair that finds the golden egg wins." Minato-sensei pointed out.

"We can't have one day without training huh?" I whined and Minato-sensei laughed. 

"Ok the teams are-" 

"Rin, you should team up with me!" Obito shouted 

"Fine by, me. I wanted to team up with Y/n anyway." Kakashi said pointing at me which seemed to upset Rin. 

"Ackem, that would be fine but, Kakashi, you and Y/n are both becoming jonin soon. So, that would be unfair. So, it's girls vs boys." Minato-sensei said. 

"NO WAY! I'm not going to be on a team with him!" Obito said while glaring at Kakashi

"Hn." Kakashi said in reply.  Minato-sensei then began to talk to the boys while I looked over at Rin. 

"Pssst! Rin" I said and she hummed 

"Why don't we start early?" I asked cheekily

"well, I would say no, but I kinda wanna win, is that I bad thing?" she giggled and I shook my head. I looked over at them and noticed Kakashi and Obito wrestling. I launched my marked kunai into the woods and looked over at Kushina-san who placed her pointer finger to her mouth and nodded. I grabbed Rin's hand and vanished. 

Kushina's Pov

"ok, everyone calm down. Alright." Minato-kun asked and Kakashi and Obito stopped fighting and sighed. 

"Ok, now we can-" Minato-kun stopped and noticed Y/n and Rin's disappearance. 

"WHAT! WHERE DID THEY GO!" Obito shouted and Minato-kun looked at me and shook his head.

"I dunno, but, you two better start." I laughed and they both bolted off. 

Your Pov

'Now where could that egg be?' I thought looking around the woods.  I then felt Rin poke my arm and pointed at the cliff. I squinted my eyes and saw the golden egg perched on a rocky ledge. 

"Good job Rin!" I said and she smiled but, Once I looked back I saw a roped take the egg. 

"HUH?!" We both shouted and Kakashi smirked at us 

"Sorry, ladies but, we'll be taking this." Kakashi said and saluted us and ran off. 

"Kakashi!!!" I shouted and looked back at Rin who was blushing and I sighed and pulled her along. 

I the formed handed signs and shouted "Water style: water dragon jutsu." Kakashi then turned around and dodge the attack, and launched a kunai bomb at me. I took my kunai and knocked the explosive kunai out of the way. 

Minato's Pov

BOOM!

"D-do you think there ok? Maybe this was I bad idea." I asked and Kushina shrugged and continued to eat chocolate. 

'Yeah, I'm sure everything's fine..' I thought 

Your Pov 

"AAAAH!" I shouted and kicked Obito out of the way. 

"H-hey, Y-y/n-chan, I-it's just a game." RIn said nervously 

"No this isn't a game anymore, this is personal. I won't lose to him." I replied and pushed of a tree branched and launched towards Kakashi. He then saw me and cursed and blocked my attack. But, what he didn't notice was that my water clone pulled him back and he tripped, letting go of the egg. 

"HA!, see ya later!" I laughed 

"Y/N!!!" Kakashi shouted and ran after me. 

Meanwhile...

Rin's Pov

I helped Obito up and he smiled. "Thanks Rin." Obito said 

"Are you ok?" I asked and he nodded

"Let's just go back." Obito asked and I nodded.

Your Pov 

I was so close to the finish line, I could see Minato-sensei and Kushina-san. I then saw Kakashi next to me, trying to reach for the egg. 

"Just give me the egg already!" Kakashi said and I pushed him away. 

"Never!" I said and sped ahead. I then pushed off the branched and landed in front of Minato-sensei and Kushina-san. 

"I WIN!!" I say and Kakashi lands next to me and glares.

"Whatever. You cheated." Kakashi pouted. 

"Huh? I did not!" I said and glared. 

"Where's Rin and Obito?" Minato-sensei asked. 

"uuuh?" I said trying to remember. 

"We are here." Rin said standing next to Obito. 

"Y/n-chan did we win?" she asked and I nodded and she smiled. 

"Alright, everyone let's eat!" Kushina-san said and we nodded. 

We all said thanks and began to eat. For the rest of the afternoon we sat around ate, and told stories. 

'Today was a good day!' I thought while smiling. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 600 40
Yuno hyuga is hopelessly in love with obito Uchiha. Although being one of his closes friends, Yuno has trouble confessing her love for him. And when...
142K 2.8K 30
Her life is a mystery. ⚠ The first chapters are so bad and cliché but I promise this book is decent ;) + I started to write it when I was like 11 so...
6K 266 22
Third book in the series. First book: Kakashi's Teammate, the Lightning Goddess Second book: Never Forget *** Although Sasuke has returned to the vi...
58.3K 2.8K 20
The night of your graduation changed your life drastically after your willful decision of leaving everything behind, including your lover. The conseq...