BACK TO FUTURE

Galing kay lost_illusion13

How does a heatbreak feel? People think distancing youself from them make it is easy for them, Is it true... Higit pa

MILES AWAY💞
💖NEITHER I LOVE YOU NOR I HATE YOU💔
FIRST AND LAST LOVE💕
💖IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE YOU💖
SCOOTY GIRL🛵
💝WHO LOVE ME NOT WHO DOESN'T💔
🖤GIVING IT A CHANCE 🖤
🖤NOSTALGIC💗
💔REUNION💖
💔YOU AREN'T WORTH IT, BUT YOU ARE💖
💔NOT HOLDING ON TO IT ANYMORE💔
💗I WISH💗
💔I WILL HATE YOU, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!💔
🖤UNKNOWN🖤
❤YOU DID COME A LONG WAY❤
💔BROKEN PIECES💔
💔I DON'T CARE💔
💖SO SMIPLE, YET SO COMPLICATED💔
💖JUST LIVE THE MOMENT💖
💖LOVE? WHERE DID THAT EVER GOT ME?💔
MUST READ
💖MENDING💖
💔I WASN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE💔
💔WE'RE BROKEN AND WE CAN'T BE ONE AGAIN❤
💖AM I EVER GONNA MOVE ON?💔
💔STUCK IN THIS NIGHTMARE💔
💔IT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE💔
💖IS HE WORTH ALL THE FIGHT?💔
💔WALKING AWAY💔
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-1)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-2)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE(PART-3)💖
💔 NOT JUST ME, YOU PUNISHED ALL OF US💔
WHAT TO DO?🤔
❤BACK TO REALITY❤
💖WE CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ANYMORE💔
🖤ANOTHER STALKER🖤
❤TRUTH REVELED❤
💖IT STILL DOEN'T CHANGE ANYTHING💔
💖DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF💔
💔STOP WALKING AWAY FROM TRUTH💖
💔DON'T SAVE, WHO HURTS YOU💔
❤️LIVING IN THE MOMENT❤️
💔💔💔💔
❤️STOP LYING TO YOURSELF💔
CHOICE
Coming soon

❤REUNITED❤

893 96 10
Galing kay lost_illusion13

I was staring at the waves, the water touching my feet and going back. The wind, the moon everything was perfect, but every second after thinking, I just can't blame him for everything. I know he is wrong but even I was wrong. I never thought about Shefali and Kushal, how would they feel about me leaving. I just never thought about anyone I just left, I just everything, I just didn't walk away from our relationship, I just walked from our four friendship which meant so much to me.

***********************************************************************************************

I was staring at the sea, I didn't know what to do. I am very guilty about leaving. Kushal came and stood beside me. 

"By look on your face I can tell that, you and Sid might had conversation that you guys suppose to have 7 years back" He said.

"Where is Shefali, isn't this your Pre-honeymoon kind of a trip" I asked.

"She is forcefully making Sidharth wear that face mask thing. I escaped but Sidharth couldn't this time" He said.

"Yeah she did that with me already" I said.

"Stop dogging the question Shehnaaz, Am I right?" He asked.

"Fine! Yes" I said.

"So how did that go" He asked.

"I am sorry Kushal, I know I shouldn't have left like that, I know what I did was wrong, not wrong to Sidharth but to you and Shefali. I shouldn't have walked away like that" I said.

"It's okay, past is past. The more you let your past come again and again the more you are destroying your present and future" He said.

"I can't forgive him that easily Kushal, if that's what you mean" I said.

"No, I am not asking you guys to be in a relationship. What I am saying is, it's been seven years that we have all been together. After seven somehow came back, and think about down the line in seven years do you think that all four could have a moment like this again?" He said. I remained silent.

"You guys didn't just ruin your relationship, you guys ruined our friendship. After seven years we might not have this chance, we all have our lives and in future we all will have a family, more responsibilities, this is our only chance to be as we wish. It's not like all that family and wouldn't make us happy, it does in a very different special way but now is the only chance for you happy in a way you want. And I want you to take that chance. Uncle and Aunty are no more and I know it's really hard for you to move past that" He said.

"You wasted seven years of your life in complete misery, you hold on that pain because you think thats the only thing you are left with, for seven years you hold that hatered and anger for Sidharth because you can't stand the thought of letting him go. I know you still have feelings for him but you  so hurt to let him back in your life, and thats your choice I won't say anything about it. But I won't let you ruin yourself beacuse of that emotions buried inside you, everybody deserves happiness. And even you do, just try to see past this. And you will know what you want, when you do know that day I will see a geninue smile on your face. And I am waiting for that day" He said. I hugged him, he also hugged me back.

"I know what Sidharth is wrong, but I know whatever he did he did it for you, I know that he loved you so much and he still does all of us do, and all of us wants you to be happy. You know something the day when I see you smiling, I will see Sidharth also smilling, because I know for a fact that he never stopped loving you. Keep that in your mind Shehnaaz, he loves you" He said.

"And when you see because of you someone whom you love is you will be even hurt then that person. Forgiving is not something bad, when you forgive someone you will be more at peace. Think about it" He added.

He broke the hug, looked at me and said "Enough of emotional talk, you had enough of it, lets go and eat something that will definetly make you happy. And it will save me also from Shefali's stupid night glow mask" He said. I laughed

"Yeah come lets go" I said and we both went to eat.

.

.

.

.

.

It's the 31st night, we are on the boat, the pary is going in full swing, everybody are dancing, there are only limited people and I am looking at Sidharth who is standing with Kushal and talking about something.

Shefali came towards me. "The old flame has started burning again?" She asked looking at me with a smile. And she handed over a drink.

I turned around and rested my elbows on the railing and looking at the sea. Shefali also rested her elbows on the railing.

"Nothing is burning, the other night sidharth made me realise a mistake that I did. And I guess in these all years I never thought about it and you never corrected me" I said

"What is it?" She asked being confused.

"That when I left, I just didn't leave him I left all of you guys, and I hurt you and Kushal" I said.

"I am so sorry shef I know how hurt you might be and I just never cared to see that. I was so selfish to do that with you guys" I said.

"Hey, you dont have to say sorry I know how hard it was for you, but yes I did wish that you never left and how different everything would be" she said.

"Really you think, it would be different? How?" I asked. Sipping my drink.

"For starters Sidharth would never be with Aarthi, and probably you guys would had end up together" She said.

"I don't think so that would happen" I said.

"We would have been friends, but I don't think so even if I stayed he would still choose Aarthi over me" I said.

"That's what you think Shehnaaz, it's more like an a assumption, if you would have seen him, I am sure this wouldn't be the answer" She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

" That day whatever has happened was wrong, true and none of support what he did, and later remember I told you right how he was not himself and was distancing himself from us, and at that time Aarthi became close to him" She said.

"Yeah" I replied looking at her.

"She was always around him, true but the relationship was more like a business deal" She said.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"Uncle, Sid's dad got ill and that time company got into a bad shape, so Aarthi's family invested in the company in exchange of marriage. So that's how that engagement happened" She said.

"What the hell, but how is that even true as far as I know he was involved with her as soon as I left" I said.

"No, she was always around for chance but he never gave her that, but at that time people saw she was always around him and that canteen incident and all. So people just thought they had some kind of romantic relationship. And Aarthi doesn't want everyone to know that her so called marriage is a business deal. So she sells of her stupid cute live story shit" She said.

"Such a bitch" I said.

"And Sidharth is too tired to even act on these stuff, as he thinks it's his responsibility, that he took their help and now he can't backstab them with breaking the proposal. That's why he was so knee on knowing what happened to you, that's why he was keep on running around you as he is understanding what Aarthi can be capable of" she said.

"How come you know all these stuff and Kushal doesn't" I asked.

"Comeon seriously, isn't you and kushal have that sis-bro thing, even I and Sid had it" she said.

"And why am I not aware of this" I asked.

"This happened when we were in college, Sid was kind of in middle, he use to drop hints to me about Kushal liking me and you to ask a lot about you. So we grew closer" She said.

"New secret I will tell this to kushal" I said. "First of all we need bitch about this Aarthi, I need all the gossip" I said and we both laughed.

"What the are you laughing about" kushal said.  kushal  and Sidharth came to us.

"Noting important, just normal stuff" I said.

"So can I take my soon to be wife for a dance. Soon its gonna be 12" Kushal said.

"Sure" Shefali said and they both left, leaving me and Sidharth alone.

" Sidharth i need to tell you something" I said looking at him.

" what?" He asked looking at me with hope.

"I want us to be friends again, I just want to be able to be with you guys, all four of us. I dont want to ruin this, this friendship is very important for me and I dont want to loose it. So that night you said right. You just didn't loose your love, you lost your bestfriend too" I said.

"Yes" He said looking at me with smile.

"So tonight you are reunited with old bestfriend me." I said with a smile looking at him.

He laughed and hugged me tightly " I am soo sorry Pumpkin" He said. I hugged him back.

"Yaar you still remember this name" I said.

"And please don't get drunk tonight and puke on me, like you did when we went on a trip when we were in college" He said.

"Why do you remember all stupid and embarrassing stories about me" I said. He laughed. "I missed you so much" he said. "I missed you to" I said.

"So patched up?" Kushal said coming to us. We broke the hug but Sidharth hand was still resting on my shoulder and my hand was on his waist. "Yeap, back to being friends" I said looking at Sidharth.

"That's great, but we only have 10 secs to 12" Everybody started counting. We all four of us looked at each other.

"5,4,3,2,1 Happy New Year" All four of us said in unison and we all four hugged. A group hug.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

And yes it is going to be an a happy ending, as you guys asked I had to make few changes accordingly for the ending so it took me time to update, and there is gonna to be a lot more stuff that will reveal. So stay tuned.

I hoped you guys enjoyed the update.

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕

I am unable to access my wattpad account through laptop so I had to type all this in my phone it's kind of hard writing in phone so please ignore any mistakes. Thankyou❤❤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

56.8K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...
398K 42K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
90.1K 7.6K 41
STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from the start? Ek tha Raja, ek thi Rani, dono...
3.4M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...