Obey Me Oneshots

By shadowstealerxD

Smutty oneshots of characters from the game Obey Me and y/n. There are gonna be lots of different scenarios w... More

Lucifer-Pact pt.1
Asmodeus-Lotion Favor
Mammon-Making Amends
Satan-Prank
Leviathan-Secrets Exposed (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 1 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 2 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 3 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 4 (SFW)
Diavolo-Enchanted Pudding Pt. 5 (NSFW)
Beelzebub-Avoidance

Lucifer-Pact pt.2

1.2K 10 30
By shadowstealerxD

A/n: this leaves off the morning after part 1. As in the first part, daddykink warning.  Don't read if you don't like it.  I promise not every lucifer shot will be daddykink, just these first two lol.  Sorry for the wait, I wanted to write some shots for other characters before circling back around to Luci xD

The next morning I woke up confused as to why I wasn't in my bed. Silky coolness was sliding against my skin and I realized it was the sheets on the bed.  Wait, I didn't have silk sheets.  I looked around, suddenly realizing who's room I was in. After that popped into my head, I quickly remembered what we'd done last night.

'I can't believe I called him daddy.' I thought to myself, shaking my head in embarrassment.  It was the heat of the moment and I definitely got carried away.  And what was I supposed to do now that we'd come to an agreement?  How was I supposed to act?  Were things supposed to be different now?

I looked around again, glad Lucifer wasn't in the room.  I don't know how I would have acted if I'd been forced to see him again so early in the morning.  I pushed the silk sheets off my body and flushed when I realized I was now wearing a long sleeved shirt that didn't belong to me.  Lucifer must have changed my clothes sometime last night after I passed out.

I looked around the room for my clothes, and once I spotted them neatly folded and laying on the chest at the end of his bed, I changed in a hurry.  I did not want to run into Lucifer right now and this was his room, so I needed to get out of here as quickly as possible.  I practically ran out of his room, up the stairs, and into my room on the second floor, glad that nobody saw me walking around in the clothes I was wearing yesterday.

Once I got to my room, I showered and put on fresh clothes before heading out again.  It was time to get ready for RAD and I couldn't be late, no matter how much I wanted to avoid Lucifer.  Actually, not going would probably guarantee contact with Lucifer since he considered it his responsibility to make sure his brothers and I went to RAD every day, sick or healthy.  

Hoisting my bag higher on my shoulder, I walked down the stairs hoping to sneak past the dining room where everybody was undoubtedly having breakfast.  As I hurriedly snuck past the door I held my breath, only releasing it when I was down the hall.  As I sighed in relief, I heard the last thing I needed right now.

"Oi, y/n.  Why did you walk past the dining room without eating anything?"  Mammon's voice stopped me in my tracks.

I turned and saw him walking down the hall toward me.  I smiled in a way I hoped seemed normal.  "I just don't feel like eating breakfast today.  I'm actually in a hurry Mammon--"

"Are you feeling okay?"  Mammon immediately asked, now looming over me and studying my face worriedly.

"I'm fine.  I just needed to hurry to RAD today, that's all."

He lifted a warm hand to my forehead.  "...Alright.  You don't have a fever, but you look a little flushed," he paused for a moment, and I saw realization and embarrassment flush his cheeks, "oh, not that I was worried.  The Great Mammon wouldn't worry over a human."

His extremely poor attempts to look cool were normally a little cute, but I was too distracted to think about it when I saw Lucifer walking down the hall toward us, staring intently at me.  The second I saw his face, last night flashed through my mind in a series of embarrassing images.  Instead of facing him, I quickly decided now was a good time to make an escape.  Turning on my heels, I jogged down the rest of the hall and out the door, tossing a goodbye to Mammon as I left.

As the road rose up to meet my feet with every step, I wondered why I was running from Lucifer.  Obviously I was embarrassed, but was that all?  Did I regret last night?  No, I didn't regret it.  He'd made me feel things I wasn't prepared to ever feel.  I guessed it must just be that it was a scary experience for me.  I'd never done those things in my whole life and while I enjoyed what we did, it was terrifying that with just a few words I was putty in his hands.

As I approached RAD, I put those thoughts out of my mind.  It would be better to think about that stuff later, after class.  I hid in the library before class since I was early, then once class was just about to start I ran to the room, making it just in time and earning some odd looks from Levi, who I shared the class with.  I didn't stop to talk to him, however, running out the minute the bell rang indicating class was over.  

Every class I had went a similar way, and I spent my lunch break in the darkest, dustiest corner of the library, hoping not to run into Lucifer.  After running away earlier, I was sure he would come looking for me.  Something told me I'd tripped his predatory instincts when I ran from him, and if I didn't want to become his prey, I needed to stay away.  Which, until the end of the day, I did very well.

I walked back home feeling a load off my back, though I knew there was the looming issue of where to hide at the house.  He could show up anywhere.  Maybe if I hung out with Levi he wouldn't have the ability to drag me away?  It was worth a shot.  Once I walked back into the house, I immediately felt odd.  It was awfully quiet for early afternoon.  Normally the brothers would be goofing off.  I walked up the stairs and down the hall, only stopping when I heard whimpering at the second staircase in the back of the house.  Looking around, I realized Mammon was tied up and hanging from the railing above me.

"What did you do now Mammon?"  I wished it came as a surprise, but Mammon screwed up enough that this was a fairly common sight.  Lucifer took his punishments rather seriously when it came to the second oldest.

Mammon looked at me with wide eyes.  "I didn't do anything Y/n!  Lucifer is on a rampage today.  The second I walked in the door he dragged me away and began lecturing me on stuff he'd already punished me for.  When I asked him why he was bringing it all up again, he tied me up and left me here."

Confusion swirled in my mind.  Lucifer was almost always just in his actions.  He took things a little too far sometimes, but he wouldn't punish someone for no reason.  Mammon could be lying, but based on the look on his face, I didn't think that was it.  And Lucifer would never walk away without telling Mammon what he did in great detail.  Was he mad at Mammon about something?

A sudden tingling at the back of my neck made me look around.  Shock zapped me as I saw Lucifer standing down the hall, staring at me with an indecipherable expression.  I swore to myself in anger.  I should have known better than to stand in the open hallway with nobody to run interference between us.

"Y/n, we need to talk.  Now.  Come to my room immediately."

I simply nodded, feeling nervousness settle in my chest.  I looked at Mammon, who's face was twisted in confusion and worry.  

"Oh no.  Now he's after you.  Good luck Y/n."  He mumbled glumly, watching as I began walking toward the intimidating figure down the hall.

"What was that Mammon?"  Lucifer asked, voice silky smooth.  I shivered, knowing he was furious and just looking for a reason.

Mammon didn't respond and Lucifer apparently decided to let it go, keeping his eyes trained on me as I walked past him.  He stepped in time closely behind me, not allowing any distance between us as he herded me to his room.  He must have had enough of me avoiding him since he wasn't giving me even a single inch to escape.  Once we reached his door, I looked at him again.  His eyes were still trained on me, expression unreadable.  I finally reached out and opened his door, stepping through the threshold of the last place I wanted to be right now.

He walked in behind me then surprised me by slamming the door shut.  I jumped, turning to see the mask melt off his face and his expression settle into a sort of predatory anger.  He remained still, just watching me.  I felt his eyes trace over every inch of my body and shuddered under the heat of his gaze.

"So, what did you need to talk to me about?"  I asked, finally having enough of the heavy silence.

"Did you forget that you're mine?"  He asked, stepping toward me.

"No..." I watched his movements with wide eyes as he got closer to me.  I didn't dare step away, knowing that was just what he wanted.

"Then what have you been doing today?"  His voice was disturbingly calm, the tone just as smooth as the one he'd used with Mammon earlier.

"I-I wasn't doing anything--"

"We both know that's not true.  If you admit it now, I'll go easier on you."  His dark eyes shone out in contrast to his pale face, and I wasn't sure if he was being honest.  But it was probably a safer bet to just come out with it.

"I was avoiding you."  I looked down with my admission, unwilling to meet his eyes.

A warm hand brushed against my face and gripped my hair tightly, though not painfully, making me look up again.  Lucifer's expression was dark, his jaw clenching.

"Don't ever look away from me.  You're mine.  What's mine shouldn't run away from me, should it?"  He asked, watching me closely.

"No."

"No what?"

I hesitated a moment before realizing what he wanted to hear.  Heat flushed across my face and neck.  "No, daddy."

"Good girl.  Now are you going to tell me why you ran?"

My answer was immediate, surprising myself.  "I was embarrassed and scared."

"About last night?  Why?"  His expression took on a curious air as his anger began to dissipate from his face.

I sighed, not expecting to have to talk more about it.  "It was my first time doing anything like that and...it scared me how much I liked it."

I was expecting a dismissive response, but was surprised when I saw a softness smooth out his expression.  A small smile graced his lips, replacing his occasional smirk.  He let go of my hair and caressed my face gently.  "Kitten, liking it is okay.  I thought you changed your mind about the pact.  You don't need to feel ashamed or scared.  People like what they like, and you just happen to be perfectly suited to me in terms of taste based on your response yesterday.  It's okay.  Just tell me next time instead of avoiding me."

I nodded, feeling taken back by his sudden sweetness.  Maybe I should have trusted him more instead of pulling away.  "I'm sorry.  I won't do it again."

"While I'm glad we worked that out, it's time for your punishment."  His expression became serious again, though not as intense as before.

"What-what punishment?  I thought we worked it out."  I felt a thrill of fear, and dare I say arousal, shudder down my spine.

"I have to teach you not to run from me, don't I?  I might have let that whole incident go if it ended at that, but there's more.  You let him touch you.  Only I get that privilege."  

"Who...?"  I trailed off when I realized he was talking about Mammon this morning.  "Oh, but he was checking to see if I had a fever.  He wasn't really touching me."  

His gaze darkened.  "That doesn't excuse it.  If anybody is going to be taking care of you in any way, whether it's your health, happiness, or anything else, it will be me.  Nobody should be touching you, especially not my brothers," at seeing my nervousness written all over my face, he smirked, "Don't worry, I promise you'll end up enjoying this as much as I will.  On your knees kitten."

Instead of fighting him more, I did as he asked and sunk to my knees in front of him.  There was something about his domineering behavior that was stirring me up.  And while I could fight with him about it, something in me wanted to see where this would go.  He grinned, flashing his teeth briefly.  I watched, entranced, as he slowly undid the buttons on his smooth unwrinkled uniform shirt.  He slid the shirt off his shoulders and I looked him up and down with hungry eyes.  He had such a nice body, with lean muscles under smooth, fair skin.  After his shirt hit the floor, he caressed my face gently before gently rubbing my lips with his thumb.

"Open up and stick your tongue out."

I did as he asked without hesitation,  making him chuckle.  The dark, musical sound sent shivers throughout my body and he placed his finger on my tongue.

"Good girl.  You're going to take my c*ck like this.  I'm going to push your limits, but if it gets absolutely too much, tap my hand twice.  Do you understand?"

I nodded, but Lucifer shook his head.  I knew what he wanted.

"Yes, daddy."

He smiled, a predatory glint in his eyes.  He slowly popped his pants button open and lowered the zipper as I watched, captivated.  He lowered his boxers and I watched as more of his pale skin was exposed.  I licked my lips, wanting to lick the skin on his hip.  He finally dropped his pants and boxers, hard d*ck bobbing deliciously in front of me.  It was a beautiful color, the tip already being red.  But more than anything, it was much bigger than I'd expected.

"Want to taste it, kitten?"  

Without breaking my line of sight on his c*ck, I responded.  "Yes daddy."

One of his big hands moved to my chin, holding it up as he leaned in.  I stuck my tongue out as he'd instructed earlier and he grabbed the base of his d*ck, guiding it to my mouth.  He swirled the tip around on my tongue before he began to push it into my mouth slowly.  The second the taste of his sweet skin touched my tongue, I knew I was going to love doing this.  He pressed it into my mouth, stopping after a few inches.

"Oh f*ck, your mouth feels so good.  Watch your teeth baby and relax your throat.  When I push it in breathe slowly in and out of your nose and you'll be fine."

Before I could think about what he said, he thrust several more inches down my throat.  I gagged a bit, but relaxed when he pulled it out.  He slowly thrust it in again, and this time I was more prepared.  I did my best to follow his instructions and found I could handle it.  Just when I thought I was okay, he began to thrust in more harshly.  I took it the best that I could, feeling tears well in my eyes.  His c*ck tasted so good and I was addicted to the sound of his harsh breathing and light moans.  He thrust a couple more times before pulling out with a pop.

"You're such a good girl, following my instructions so well.  As much as I want to lose myself in your hot, wet throat, we need to keep going on your punishment."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up with him, bending me over the bed.  I felt some of the hazy lust fade and some nervousness creep in.  I still didn't know what kind of punishments were waiting for me.  I wasn't necessarily a big fan of pain.

"I'm going to spank you fifteen times kitten.  I'm going to take it easy on you since it's your first time, so it shouldn't hurt too much.  If you absolutely can't take it anymore, say 'red' and I'll stop immediately.  Just remember that this is your punishment, so it won't necessarily always be pleasureful.  Each time I hit you, I want you to count and thank me.  If you stop, we'll start over.  Do you understand?"

I felt tense at his explanation.  I wasn't sure I could do this.  "I'll try, daddy."

"Good girl.  I'm serious, just say the word and I'll stop.  I'm not trying to force this on you."

I nodded against the bed, feeling my heart race at the hand that was caressing my bare cheek.  A slap suddenly rang out and I gasped at the feeling.  It didn't hurt, just took my breath away.

"One, thank you daddy."

Before I could overthink about the sensation, his big hand slapped my other cheek a bit harder.  I cried out.  It stung a little, but it didn't really hurt.  

"Two, thank you daddy."

He continued on a few more times, each time stinging a little more because they were hitting where I'd already been hit before.  But as it went on, I realized I was enjoying the sensation.  I felt myself growing wetter at the stinging slaps and it was getting harder not to wriggle against the bed.  When we reached ten, I finally let a moan slip.  Embarrassment flooded me but I knew I couldn't hide it; it was unmistakably a moan.

"Is my kitten getting off from this?"  He purred, voice low.

"Um...I just...it was only--"  The words were jumbled in my head from both the pain and pleasure, making it impossible to come up with an excuse.

"Tell me the truth."

That one command practically purged the truth from my stomach.  I was surprised at how immediately his every word had come to effect me.  "Yes daddy."

He hummed to himself in acknowledgement.  I jolted when I felt his cool fingers brushing against my p*ssy, collecting the wetness there.  A loud moan broke through the silence as he slid two fingers in much easier than they went in last night.  The pressure in my p*ssy was delicious, exactly what I needed to satisfy the ache his spanks created.

"Lets finish the last five like this.  Don't forget to count, kitten."  He whispered, breath brushing against my ear as he leaned over me.  A sharp shock blasted through me from my cheek to my p*ssy as he spanked me again, and I knew these last five were going to make me c*m.

"Eleven, thank y--thank you daddy."  I just barely managed to get the words out as he thrust his fingers into me again.

Numbers twelve and thirteen came quickly and he thrust his fingers in me with each one, bringing me closer and closer to the cliff's edge.  Number fourteen hit harder than the rest, burning my skin, but it only served to push me closer to my release.  Finally, when I was ready for the last one to make me c*m, he paused.

"You're not going to c*m until I say.  You'll take this last hit and hold your release back.  If you do this well, the punishment will be over."  He ordered, voice commanding and certain.  

Without waiting for a reply, he delivered the fifteenth spank harshly, making me cry out again from the strain of trying not to c*m all over his fingers.  The wave was trying to rise through me and take me with it, but I just managed to hold it back.

"Good girl.  Now, c*m."  He demanded, pumping his fingers in me relentlessly.  

I finally let go and fell over the cliff's edge, screaming as the pleasure pulsed through me.  My mind went completely fuzzy with static and I wasn't aware of anything other than a bit of movement.  When my eyesight finally returned and the feeling slowly crept back into my limbs, I realized there was something warm and stiff rubbing between my lower lips.  Overhead, I saw Lucifer flushed with pleasure as he held himself above me.

"F*ck I can't take it anymore.  Your p*ssy is begging me to slip my c*ck in.  I need your consent baby."  

Awe flushed through me as I realized I'd made this beautiful, ever-composed demon lose it like this.  I wanted to see what he looked like as he came because of me.  Without any hesitation, I nodded.  This time, it seemed like he was too impatient to make me say my thoughts out loud as he lowered his c*ck to my opening and began to push it in.  I felt stars fill my vision as I stretched to fit him, loving the delicious sensation.  He moved slowly until he was completely seated in me, groaning his ecstasy.  

"You have no idea how good you feel all stretched out around me.  It feels like fireworks exploding in my nerves.  You're so hot and wet, so ready for me.  Are you okay if I move now?"

His words got me even hotter, and I felt liquid dripping from my now-full p*ssy.  "Yes daddy, please."  I was hardly aware of anything, just searching for more of that incredible pleasure.

He pulled out until just the tip was left before thrusting in b*lls deep.  We both groaned in unison, and he immediately snapped his hips back and forth, faster and faster.  It felt so good I couldn't stand it.  I reached out, trying to push his body away in my feverish bliss.  He simply grabbed my arm and slammed it into the mattress above my head, moving his hips faster.  His hot c*ck was slipping in and out so easily, making the hottest noises as his b*lls slapped against me rhythmically.  Finally, it was more pleasure than I could take.

"Please daddy, I'm c*mming!"  

"C*m for me baby.  C*m around my c*ck."  He growled low in my ear, biting it gently.

At his words, hot bliss filled me and I contracted around his c*ck, milking it for all I had.  Lucifer groaned, deep and loud, as he pulled out of me and shot thick, white spurts up the length of my body.  Once my org*sm had subsided and left me with a warm afterglow, I realized he was laying next to me, catching his breath.  I laughed, suddenly unable to believe I had been so scared of this before.  

"What's so funny?"  Meeting his eyes, I saw Lucifer smiling with me, gaze roaming my face.

"I just can't believe I didn't do this with you sooner."  

His smile widened as he pushed himself up, hovering over me.  "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.  I hope you know I've wanted to do this with you since I first laid eyes on you."

"Really?"  My eyes widened, surprised.

"Yes.  I thought you were so beautiful, I couldn't stop imagining you underneath me.  Seems like reality was even better than my dreams."  He chuckled, kissing me gently on the lips before getting up.

I blushed at his response, feeling extremely embarrassed.  Instead of responding, I contented myself with watching him move to his bathroom and come back with a wet cloth.  He carefully wiped me clean, his touch almost reverent.  He walked into his bathroom again, and when he came back he was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and carrying a black shirt.  He moved toward me, helped me sit up, and slipped the shirt over me before crawling into bed beside me.  I smiled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me against his warm body.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself baby.  I was a little worried you might not like what I wanted to do to you, but based on how wet you were, I can safely say our tastes match well."

I blushed deeply, hoping it was dark enough in the room that he couldn't tell.  "I did like it.  A lot.  I'm glad I made a pact with you."

He chuckled, nestling against me.  "Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...
206K 5.4K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut 💙 Angst ❤️ Flu...
12K 293 19
A collection of Obey Me one shots! Every character will be included. Started- 10/22/2021 DISCONTINUED
52 0 3
Ideas developed with friends. Hope you enjoy! Update: Here's a little guide to differentiate some of the oneshots because while each is mostly revolv...