my escape. h.s/au

By tpwkb3lla

The story of when a girl meets a boy and they change each other, in more ways than one. !!pregnancy plot!! More

characters
chapter 1: today will be a great day
chapter 2: girl you gotta get dick
chapter 3: wanna come in?
chapter 4: i am more than okay with this*
chapter 5: i thought you were asleep
chapter 6: she seemed uh sweet?
chapter 7: let me in
chapter 8: i am absolutely obsessed with her *
chapter 9: i'll go
chapter 10: i forgot why we are even here
chapter 11: embarrassed
chapter 12: my sunshine
chapter 13: you need to pull over, now
chapter 14: i have a question
chapter 15: baby on the brain
chapter 16: that means something, right?
chapter 17: congratulations ms. easterling and mr. styles
chapter 18: me? ego?
chapter 19: it'll cost $10 though
chapter 20: you're encouraging violence
chapter 22: the gift
chapter 23: you need to leave
chapter 24: at 2 in the morning?
chapter 25: do you trust me?
chapter 26: I need friends, I'm with you far too much
chapter 27: happy birthday sweetheart
chapter 28: we got this
chapter 29: lets do it
chapter 30: nine and a half hours
chapter 31: a non-stressed mother
chapter 32: i'm going over there
chapter 33: i won't bail you out
chapter 34: sex deprivation isn't healthy*
chapter 35: can i hold her now?
chapter 36: a month ago
chapter 37: we can talk now
chapter 38: she is my escape
chapter 39: you can be the first to look

chapter 21: enlighten me please

3.2K 75 18
By tpwkb3lla

Stomach? Moving and big.

Boobs? Enlarged and lactating.

Feet? Swollen and in pain.

Back? Breaking and sore.

Elbow? Shattering and unbearable.

Emotions? I don't know where the fuck they are.

Hair? Really shiny. I kinda love it right now.

I have no energy to move at all. I want to make a dinner for Harry to do something nice but I literally cannot do it.  I think I'm just getting lazy but my bed is my new BFF. I think I love it more than Harry.

Harry walks in the room typing on his phone as I lay on the bed straddling my pillow. "That should be me ya know? Not the pillow." He lays down next to me but I just grunt in return not being able to form words.

His hair is all messy and his face is smushed to the side as he stares at me with a sloppy grin. I truly love this man with my everything. He is so beautiful.

"I have an absolutely brilliant idea." Harry states as he ruffles his hair around.

"Enlighten me please."

"Okay so I say I drive us around and we can't leave until we pick out a baby name."

"Harry we'll be out for hours wasting gas. I'm not in the mood to be kidnapped and not be allowed home and in my sweet, sweet bed." We still have not been able to decide on a name and I just don't think I want to deal with it today.

"It is absolutely killing me that we still haven't figured out a name. I want to be able to talk to her with an actual name."

"I know, believe me I do too, this is just harder than I thought. Nothing fits her."

"Well then that means we just need to put all our attention on her, okay? We have great ideas when we are in the car so let's go babe!"

He is pulling me out of bed before I can protest and is pulling clothing out for me to change into. "You understand you're on my shit list now right? I am tired, Styles." I sigh but he is pulling my shirt off of me and changing my bra so I'm out of the yucky one with milk stains.

We get changed and we get in the Jeep. I recline my seat at an angle so I can attempt to get sleep and keep some pressure off of my bladder. "Keep your mind awake, my love." Harry says as he puts his hand on my upper thigh giving me a tight squeeze.

After a few minutes of driving, I start to fall asleep to the soft hum on the radio until Harry begins speaking again.

"Ya know babe, when she comes out, I am gonna rail ya until you can't walk." His face stays straight as he continues staring dead straight ahead through his sunglasses.

"Harry I was sleeping."

"This is agony ya know? The only stuff we've done is light and easy, not the way it was before we got her." He begins to whine at his sex life.

"We literally could you are just too afraid to." We have tried but every time he backs out last minute and we resort to other things instead.

"I don't want her seeing my dick! Is that so wrong?"

"I'm almost positive that babies can see until they are out and born."

"I will not scar my daughter by shoving my dick in her face!"

"It doesn't work that way Harry!"

We argue about this for a good bit of time before Harry makes me look it up. She wouldn't be able to see his dick but there is a chance he could "poke" her which made him yell "I told you so" as I laugh my ass off. The only way that people know that means that it has had to have happen before and just the thought of that made me almost pee myself.

"Can we get food please?" I can feel myself getting hungrier by the minute so Harry pulls into a nearby McDonalds so we can get something.

I get a thing of chicken nuggets. I swear that's the only thing I eat now. Most people have like those weird cravings where the food they want are insane combinations but all I want is chicken. I think if Harry eats it one more time he'll throw up.

"If you keep eating chicken for every meal our daughter is gonna come out with feathers and a beak." Harry says as he pulls over to a small park so we can eat at a table.

We throw names back and forth at each other but it is useless. Everything that one says the other one doesn't like. It's pointless. I'm very tempted to just not name her and let the doctor name her when I give birth.

"This is insane Harry. My brain is fried, we have probably said over a million names now."

"We need to pick one, I'm tired too but we have to do it."

"Okay then pick a letter, just any letter." I say as I rest my head in my hands. This is becoming useless.

He looks confused but nonetheless says "m."

"So now that we decided a letter, let's just start saying all the names we can think about that starts with "m."

"Mary." Harry starts as we alternate saying names with each other.

"Meredith."

"Molly."

"Maria."

"Margret."

"Miranda."

"Miriam."

"Harry she isn't going to be born a 60 year old woman, we aren't naming her Miriam."

"I am just saying what pops into my brilliant head darling." He taps his temple with his finger. We continue to keep throwing names out until we find one that sticks.

"Megan."

"McKenzie."

"Madeline."

Harrys shoulders lift a bit, "I like that name, its pretty."

"Madeline Styles. I like it, a lot." We both have huge grins since we finally conquered our biggest battle yet.

"So now we have to figure out a middle name."

*****

We are finally driving back home after another 2 hours of trying to figure out a middle name for Madeline. We came to the decided on Rose.

For the middle name we wanted to try to do something that was meaningful and not just a name we picked on a park bench. We tried using my middle name, his mothers name, some of his grandmothers names, and some other ones that we knew people in our families had. None of them worked though until we got to my grandmothers name. Rosalie Ann Cabot. Harry really liked that name and "Rose" fit with Madeline Styles so it stuck.

Madeline Rose Styles.

As we drive home the sun begins to set. It is only 5 but time change so time fell back. When we finally get back and walk through our front door, Harry and I were greeted at the door by a small little energetic bulldog. Kitty begins jumping on Harry so he finally picked him up and started to give him attention.

We got settled at home and Harry gets into the shower while I situate myself on the couch. I begin to search for something to watch but I can feel myself getting sleepier by the minute.

I hate that I have no energy anymore. I go to bed really early but I can't sleep at night. Once Harry dozes off then I'm stuck being awake. I don't wake him up because he needs his sleep but when he is awake and wants to do stuff, I want to sleep.

Along with my lack of sleep, my body is changing so much. I have stretch marks on my arms, boobs, stomach, hips, thighs, calves. Anywhere a stretch mark can form it has.

I was reading this pregnancy blog thing last night and now I'm paranoid that Harry is gonna breakup with me.

These women kept talking about how before the baby that them and their partners were really into them and couldn't get enough of them. Now that they are pregnant and/or have a kid, they have caught them cheating or staying out at work later. Some have just left them high and dry from someone prettier.

I know Harry is better than then but I can't help but wonder. He has been on his phone texting someone constantly throughout the past week and before he had been up at all hours on his laptop.

That isn't a big issue but he isn't a big electronics guy. He never used to be on them but all the suddenly he is always on. Also whenever I ask him what he is doing, if he is on them he shuts its off super quickly and just says "nothing" then changes the subject.

This is all just paranoia but still, I cannot stop thinking about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 3.4K 32
Freelance painter Mickayla is introduced to music producer Harry via a mutual friend. Most would assume that the meet-up is a blind date for the sing...
33.6K 3.2K 53
Harry and Anna have a wonderfully fun, short term relationship while he's dog sitting in Scotland. But there's nothing like getting pregnant to stret...
362K 10.7K 51
With an open mind and an even bigger heart, Billie Nora branches out to the West Coast in hopes of successfully fulfilling her IVF treatment and rout...
10.8K 494 100
Ellie has just turned forty when her husband of fourteen years announces that he's met someone new. This sends Ellie into a deep depression that onl...