Chains

By Wolfdevilrose

Hi, My name is Rainbow, given to me by my new friends and i'm a Neko. i love cuddles and when people are happ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 20

1.2K 47 0
By Wolfdevilrose

i keep my hand in Wraths as we walk down the long, quiet hallways. it's really big. and shiny. and tidy.....i feel so out of place. i'm so small and animalistic....but Master Wrath wants me here, so i'm here. where? i'm not quite sure....... 

i turn my head and look up to my Tall Wrath. happy he finally gave me attention before anything got too bad. depression is a thing animals have you know and to bare a child and pass on your genes and continue your bloodline is the most important thing in the animal kingdom. i can't give Wrath offspring and it upsets me greatly.....but if i could, i'm pretty sure every mating season will be gifted with a child. i'll be honored to give Master Wrath many many children. i'd be a fun mum and he'd give the......no....that doesn't sound right, he can't punish our children, that would  be......wait no......Master Wrath said that Master lied to me a lot. Punishments are nothing like what Master used to give me....i got put in a nice cozy room and my punishment was to think about what i did and why it was bad. i guess it wasn't very effective.....i keep biting people....

"Master Wrath?" i say quietly to match my blue mood. he looks down to me, "i-" i bite my lip, it would be worthy a punishment if i questioned their methods.....that would be so rude telling them how they shout do their job. plus....what if they upped the punishment and i ended up getting hurt again....i don't want that. that would be so bad....

"Rain?" i blink, looking back up to him, "what's wrong?" he sighs and blush and look down.

"y-your punishments, Sir." i whisper making him slow down.

"what do you mean?" he asks and i look to him, my eyes turning glossy.

"i'm sorry, i don't think your punishment methods work-" i whimper, "i keep biting people and punishment is supposed to correct things-" i sniffle and whimper, "i-is this why Master used to punish me so bad? because ordinary punishments didn't work?" I croak out. he sighs.

"No, your Master shouldn't of even treat you the way he should-" he sighs, "but, your tears are punishment enough, Rain, your so sensetive and sweet that the doing anything that hurts anyone else, the guilt and regret you feel is enough punishment that we don't need to punish you." he explains. he cups my face and runs his thumb under my eye, "plus, your actions speak for themselves. theirs reasons, reasonable reasons why you do these things and when you genuinly do make a mistake, i'm pretty sure you don't understand it's a mistake, and you can't punish someone for not knowing something, but what you can do, is explain to them why it's bad and how they should correct it." he says clearly to me, "your so sweet, too sweet for anything you do to be worthy punishment-" he turns and begins walking with me again, "so even if you bite someone, it's normally an instinct to protect what's yours, that's imbedded into your animal side, and even after you've just scared someone shitless, your actions after baffle them so much that they don't want to punish you because of how bad you clearly feel about the action." he explains and i nod. i understand this. "the way you were brought up isn't like everyone else. you never got the privlage of learning about who you are and what types of things can trigger what, and this was followed by years of torment and trauma, the instinct to take what you can get or die trying is something inflicted by fear, a scared dog will rather cower away or attack for the sake of it's life, you seem to have both down." he smiles and i blush. then i hum.

"I understand things so much better then before, Master Wrath, sometimes i wonder how on earth i've learnt so much in such a long time, but then i realise i have such amazing people around me now-" i stop walking, then i take a breath and look up to him with big pleading eyes, "don't let me go." i whimper. if he let me go, if he got rid of me.....i don't know what would happen, i begin to sniffle, "the thought of being without any of you, never mind just you makes me feel really sad and lonely, if you let me go, i'd......i'd-" he goes to say something, "I'd Die!" I say firmly. he stops and looks to me. "i would die, Sir, so please don't get tired of me-" his face drops, as if my reason for this moment just clicked. he sighs and drops his head and i pale....oh god....this doesn't look good

"Rain, Look-" my eyes widen and he goes to say something else but i block my ears from hearing.

"NO, DON'T SAY IT, PLease-"

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO!" He growls loudly, annoyed i cut him off. i pant uneven breaths as he had hold of my wrists, again causing me pain. but.....i deserve it- he looks down to my wrists and instantly lets go, "Shit-i'm sorry-" 

i look to my wrists, "it confuses me when you apologise for hurting me." i whisper to him, "but then i remember everything you keep telling me and i....i really think i'm learning, Sir......but i think i've also learnt to be selfish." he sighs, "And i will be selfish with you sir, i don't care if i get punished for this no more, because leaving you....being abondoned by you is my greatest fear and that would be punishment for being born-" he looks into my eyes, "if you ever try abandon me, Master Wrath, i'll use these cuffs and chain myself to your bed post so i'll get to spend every night by your side." i say darkly. my heart beating so fast....."Your MINE!" I say firmly. he looks down at me in so much shock.

"well then, it's settled isn't it?" he asks. i blink away my sudden darkness and look up to him confused and curious, "guess theres no way of getting rid of you now, nothing i do will work-" so.....he does want to get rid of me?.......NO!

"No!" i say firmly.

"oh well, i'll just have to put up with you then-" he then picks me up and hugs me so quick i gasp. he holds me so tight, so warmly, "STOP THINKING THIS WAY!" He growls furiously into my ear making me flinch.....h...he's.....he's scaring me........"I'm. not. LEAVING!" He snaps, he grabs my shoulders and looks dead into my eyes. but his eyes are soft.....they look kind of sad, "I'm not your fucking Master, he's some asshole that beat the crap out of you, traumatised you and burned himself so deep into your mind, body and soul that you believed everything he said!" he snaps, "I'm here to LOVE YOU!" he shouts, "I'm here to keep you by my FUCKING Side and NEVER let you go, you think you can be selfish and possessive and over protective and psychoticly atatched to me? Well guess fucking what? if you even try to leave my side or THINK to leave my side, i'm worse then your fucking Master, because i don't drop people like some dog shit, i keep them, i want them, i NEED YOU!" i tear up...his words hitting me so hard, "I'm never going to abandon you because your not some fucking PET, your My MATE that means we're bound for life-" i squeak when he suddenly slams me up against the wall, however does it in a way that gives me no pain, "I'll mark every spot on your body so that whenever you look to yourself youll be reminded your mine, Not his, NOT ANYONES, your MINE and i'm never going to leave you!" He says firmly. now theirs tears streaming down my face......

he's not leaving me? h......he's never going to abandon......"really-" i whisper. but then he groans in frustration and steps away.

"REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING REALLy-" i grip hold of him and hold onto him so tightly. 

"I love you!" i whimper, "I LOVE YOU- I LOVE YOU- I LOOOOOVEEEE YOOUUU!" i scream with all my might. i go to my knees and hug his shins. he sighs. leans down and picks me up. he rises me into the air before placing me down on his shoulders. his hair.....i ruffle it up completely and giggle at the face he makes, "i love your hair-" i say sweetly. i then move my hands to his ears, "i love your ears-" i touch his nose, "i love your nose-" i continue to move over him, "i love your eyes-" i lean right over his head, "i love your lips-" i kiss him upside down before lifting up to reach eye contact, "but most of all, i love your heart, your mind and your personality-" i say to him, his eyes glistening while watching me, "because no matter how much of a meanie you can be....you know what you love and you know how to love it, I love how smart you are and how you always know how to care for me, i love how comfortable you make me feel and the confidence you give me-" i smile, "i think July was right, Master Wrath." he raises a brow, "i think i do have a crush on you." i whisper before connecting our lips again, still upside down, but still good. 

"how in gods name did you get someone like that as your mate?" i freeze before looking up to see three people, i gasp at the mans height...........i the scream and the oposite direction. but arms grab me and pick me up, placing me back down. i hold tightly onto Wraths side. the height of this man giving me anxiety. but he crouches down and is still about a me taller then Wrath. "i'm sorry, does my height scare you?" he gives such a sweet smile. 

"Your smile reminds me of a flower." i whisper, but hold tightly, "i'm sorry, i've never seen someone so tall, whya re you so tall?!" I whimper, "I'm sorry my reaction was so rude....but...." i give a whimper to indicate that his height is unsettling to me. he just smiles.

"it's okay, i'm a Titan God, a normal titan is a bit taller then Wrath, i'm here for a Gathering. one of my sons are looking for his Mate i'm afraid....but he can't find them." he sighs and i pout.....i look up to Wrath.

"how long did you take looking for me?" i question to which he sighs.

"i never looked-" he hums, "i just waited." he smiles and it tilt my head, "it's Lonely to wait for your Mate, but you have to understand that you only get one mate and i won't die, i can't die, if i die, i wake up at home like it's another day." he says.

"Oh-" i say, i then look to Mr Titan God, "well, i wish you good look, i didn't even know what a mate was before Master Wrath told me, i'm very greatful for him though, and i think i get happier everyday." i smile up to Mr, Titan, "so i hope your son finds whoever he's looking for, because he's going to be very happy, i promise, i really promise you, Sir." i say up to him. i let out a scream when the whole floor jumps and shakes, everyone reacting naturally while i am thrown into the air from the force. but i am caught, a giant hand under me. i could sprawl out and still not be the size of his hand. 

i am lifted into the air and up to his face, "your such a sweet boy, what's your name?" he asks and i smile.

"Well, at first i didn't have a name, but then my old Master said i was beautiful-"

"His name is Rainbow!" Wrath calls, making me look down. my eyes widen and my face pales when i see how high we are, "He's got a story for everything!" he calls up. i push away from the edge and begin to breath heavy.

"it's alright, i wouldn't drop you." he smiles and i look up to him when his eyes catch glimpse of my cuffs, "what are these?" he asks, using his neat nails to pick up my tiny hand, he looks to see the bloody cuff.

"Oh, My old Master melted them onto my wrists and ankles, it makes cuffing me to the wall, bed or even ceiling so  much easier for him, i-it doesn't feel nice, but Master Wrath takes good care of me and even is trying to find my Old Master so he can kill him for all he's done to me-" i explain, "unfortnatly, the skin underneath is stuck to the metal, so if you twist it, my skin will break, it's really weak under the cuffs, but Master would use that against me, but just then, Master Wrath accidently grabbed them and broke the skin, but he apologised greatly after, i really love Master Wrath." i smile up at him.....His nose is the size of ME! 

"do they hurt you?" he asks and i hum.

"they used to-" i whisper, "but that was because Master would always have a long link of heavy chains attatched to each, if not that, then he would be pulling on them-" i look down, "everything hurt, not just my wrists, but i was partially blind and that also stung, nothing was left to heal." i look back up to him, "Master Wrath wants the cuffs gone, he wouldn't tell me why, but one of the other students told me that they saw a video on my cuffs being put on, aparently i had a seizure from the pain, but i don't remember getting them put on, i just remember the pain." i explain, "i don't know if i want them gone though-" i explain, "they might be painful, but i've had them on for so long....is scares me slightly." i explain, "plus, the pain of getting them taken off......that scares me." I whisper. he hums and nods.

"i can take them off for you?" he says and i look up in shock, "painlessly, i'll have to take you to my blacksmith, he can use magic to remove the metal, then i can go to one of the faries and they can heal you." he explains. i look to him. then my wrists. my Ankles. i reach and touch the heavy cuff. the metal thick and bulky. it's all scratched and the link has even been bent slightly, weakened from the extent of it's use. 

i look back up to him, "y-you can?" I ask him, he simply nods....i tear up, "i want Master Wrath." i whimper, curling into a ball when arms wrap around me. i snuggle up to him. "he said i can get them off." i whimper. no tears falling, but a sudden tiredness at the realisation. 

"do you not want them off?" he asks...my breathing softens.

"of course i do." i whisper before dropping into a concious sleep. 

"he fell asleep?" i am shaken lightly by Wrath.

"Rain?!" He panics. but i press my self firmer against him and rub my face against his chest. 

"i guess meeting me must of really worn him out." 

"i guess-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 163 24
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀Storyline❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ SUNNY's mom promised to let him go back to FARAWAY if he does good in school, After a long year of school he can finally g...
122 4 5
"Hey, calm down, flower I ain't gona hurt ya." My heart skips a beat as I feel my face heating even more. His eyes fill with worry, and His voice is...
Undead By RA

Vampire

1.6K 55 46
Being trapped inside one place most of your life is suffocating. So I took it upon myself to go behind my mother's back every chance I got to leave...