Chains

By Wolfdevilrose

Hi, My name is Rainbow, given to me by my new friends and i'm a Neko. i love cuddles and when people are happ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
epilogue
Epilogue 2

Chapter 17

1.1K 39 1
By Wolfdevilrose

i sit on the sofa. my knees to my chest as i quietly sniffle. everyone is still asleep, including Wrath. but everything hurts. i woke up needing to be sick again and now my whole body hurts. my thighs, my chest, my arms and my stomach. i hear a soft growl, making me look up to see Nani slowly walk over with a yawn. she crawls up to me before pushing me to lay on my back. she's heavy. but not squash me heavy. she lays down on me and i find that the added preassure is comforting to my sore, achyness. but then i hear a low grumble, looking to see Scary Lion walk up......oh no....he's deffinatly heavier. 

i whimper as Nani moves to lay on my upper half while Nino lays over my bottom half, most of his weight on my legs which isn't as bad as i thought it would of been. i let out a breath, thankful no one is laid over my stomach because preasure hurts when it's there. i sigh, feeling myself relax, finding that knowing that their relaxed is helpful to relaxing me. Nani's head is right next to mine, hiding me from anyone who'd come over. 

i accidently sniffle from a tickly nose, making Nani raise her head. she look over me before lapping up my tears, making my face feel dry, "thank you." i say quietly, she gives a groan before laying back down. i lean my head into hers and rub against her softly, getting comfortable, she moves her head slightly to let me get comfortable before getting comfortable around my own comfort. now my head is half under hers, blocking me from the light. 

however before i can sleep i feel movement from Nino. he moves around before resting his head on my stomach. i wince slightly in fear, but after realising nothings happening...i relax again. these guys are actually really nice. i let out a breath and shut my eyes. my pain subsiding very quickly with these two. their warmth so soothing to me. 

"Rain?" i hear my name being called, my ears pointing up making Nani groan from the movement, "where the fuck is he?!" i hear. i open my eyes tiredly and shift slightly, Nino growls from my stomach. i sigh.

"I SEE A TAIL!" the Lions growl possessivly when someone tries to move them. i hum.

"i'm sorry-" i yawn, "i have to move now." i say and push my fingers through their slightly greesy coat. Nani looks up and sniffs me before her tongue begins to lap over my ears and fur on my head making me giggle, "Nani." i giggle, Nino getting up and moving up. they both begin to give me a bath making me huff, "can i go now?" i ask, the others look so baffled right now, Wrath's brother can't stop laughing. 

they finally move off of me and let me go. i sit up slowly, feeling refreshed from the nap and the unsanitary bath. i look up to everyone with my flattened down fur. Wrath doesn't look pleased with me, "why exactly are you down here?" he asks and my ears flatten.

"i was sick again and everything hurt which made me cry so i staid down here so i wouldn't wake anybody but then these two came and conforted me very well." i explain to him. his brows furrow in concern.

"you might be coming down with a bug." he sighs, stepping over and holding his hand to my forehead, then the back of his hand to my cheek, "you don't seem to have a temperature tho, is it just sickness and soreness?" he asks and i purse my lips.

"i don't feel so sick now, but i am a bit achy." i answer. to which he nods. 

"alright, when we get back we'll get July to look at you." he nods and i smile, liking the sound of getting to see July as soon as we get back. 

"Okay." i smile before my attention goes to the burning Bacon. 

"stop setting fire to my damn kitchen!" Wrath's brother snaps at one of the computer geeks before turning everything off, "Leave the cooking to someone who can COOK!" he growls, the guy holds his hands up in surrender before walking away.

"Jeesh-" Wraths brother then throws the Bacon in the bin. i'll wait for when they all leave the kitchen and then get the Bacon.

"i'll make you something to eat if your hungry." Wrath says, his hand comes down onto my shoulder. i snap at him with a growl before snapping out of my daze. i pale looking up at him and his look of disaproval.

"sorry." i whisper and bow my head in submission. but he just pats my head before remembering i'm dirty.

"Bath time." he nods and i look up to him. i follow him into the bathroom and he starts a bath. i watch him as he leans over, grabbing a few things, some powder and some gell. putting them in with the water, "strip." he says and i do just that, standing naked in front of him. his eyes look over my body before taking a breath in and releasing it. the heated look making me blush and harden slightly, "get in the bath." he says and i blush harder. 

"mm....Wrath?" I look up to him, "can you join?" i ask, my head tilting to the side a bit. he raises a brow.

"and why do you want me to join exactly?" he smirks, crossing his arms and looking down to my hardening member. i blush harder. 

"b-because.....well.....i really really want you, Master Wrath and the other day was very much a tease, i-" i stop when i see him unbuttoning his shirt. he keeps eye contact with me, dispite my eyes trained onto his reveald skin. 

"the bath is ready. get in." he says and i pout realising he's just taking his shirt off to be a tease. i sigh and get into the bath. i curl up, sitting in the middle with my legs to my chest, my boner being ignored when i hear a tump behind me. i look up to see Wrath getting into the bath. i beam as he sits behind me. does this mean we get- "don't get any funny ideas. i'm not at all as horny as you, i actually have an ounce of control." he smiles making me pout. 

"sorry, Master Wrath." i mumble, looking into the water to only just realise it's purple, "Oh-" i say in realisation before smiling. the next thing isn't processed in my mind first as i drop my head into the water so it's upside down, letting water go up my nose. i cough and sit up, purple water dribbling out of my nose as i sneaze. 

"your not even safe in a bath while suporvised by an adult." he sighs, sitting back. i look up to him innocently as he sits back in the bath, relaxing................i glance down to his limp cock, still looks big what limp.....so sexy.....i look up to him, his eyes shut before licking my lips.........i slowly lean over before picking up the limp apendage, "Rain-" he warns me but i lean down and give it a lick, he grabs the back of my hair making me whimper, lifting me away from his cock, "Are you in heat or something? or still got drugs in your system?" he asks, but my lip just trembles.

"i'm sorry, Master Wrath, but your just too tempting, your too beautiful, i just want to TASTE YOU!" I wine before looking up at him with pleading eyes. he glares. his cock slightly woken up. 

"No-"

"YES!" I snap back, he growls at me, i growl back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he snaps at me and i growl.

"I want to please you, Sir, please, i don't know why, i just have to, i need to!" i say lowly making his stare harden, "please- please, i'll even let you fuck my mouth out, i don't care, i just need something." i whimper my desperacy scaring me. the need to have something in me, doesn't mater what hole, the need is there. he growls before letting go of the back of my head and instantly my mouth finds his cock. 

Wrath's POV.

i get out of the bath, leaving him to clean himself up after he decided to shower himself in my fucking cum. what is wrong with him?! i sware, this is some kind of heat he's going through! i walk out and sit down prepared for a overgrown kitten to make it's way over to me, but find non, "where's Nani and Nino?" i ask my brother. he glances up to me.

"out, probably mating." he hums, "mating season i guess." he shrugs and it clicks. i groan and drop my head, "why? did you wanna join them or something?"

"what? no!" I snap.

"don't blame me for thinking that, it's you who's mate is part Animal-"

"Mating season effects Neko's, it's instinct!" I state simply to him. his face is flat.

"So does that mean your Neko can get pregnant or something?" he asks and i just glare hard at his idiocy.

"No, you imbocile, it depends on your stupid genes! Nither of his parents could give birth without the surgery, it's not in their genes to be able to give birth so he won't be able to." i explain clearly to him, "But he get's horny, really fucking horny." i huff making him laugh, "Not funny, if i was bottom, i'm pretty sure i'd be screaming rape right now!" this just makes him scream with laughter.

"YOU!" he continues laughing. i roll my eyes. 

"We're leaving tonight by the way." i sigh, "the others have resulted to messing around with their privilages, they got their sneaky fingers into every corner of the internet and have successfully deleted Rain from it. they've even gotten into peoples phones." i explain, pulling my shoes on.

"wouldn't that take longer-"

"not with these guys, finding these websites are difficult to normal people, took less then an hour for these guys to find the first website." i explain, standing up and walking up the stairs, "Pack up!" I order, making them all groan. i walk into the room me and my Neko have been sharing and pull out all of our things and pack them up into one bag......we really should shop for Rain. he's got two shirts, two trousers and five pairs of underwear, four pairs of socks. 

i drag everything down the stairs, everyone but Rain waiting around, "Where-" he throws himself onto my back and hugs me close, i feel him grind himself up against my back, "DOWN!" I snap furiously making him whimper.

"pretty please? i've been a really really bad boy, i need punishme-" 

"your punishment is not to touch me, get off." i say angrily at him. he freezes for a moment before getting down, looking sad now. i huff, the others hiding their laughter, "On the bus." i demand darkly, we get on, me after saying goodbye to my brother and getting the pouty Neko on. he sits down in the seat oposite mine and just results to looking at me. and i do the best thing possible.......i ignore him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 175 21
Tsukasa Tenma was in the hospital for nearly half of his life, growing up friendless and very shy. His father has always belittled and dejected him...
508 28 11
"Are you okay? Can you still stand up?" I asked him "Go away!" He replied I remember the day I met him he was wearing a black shirt and black pants...
103 2 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...
55.8K 1.7K 13
Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2020 Stumbling upon a stray half-cat and half-human or in other words what people call it, Neko is the last thing...