Angel Eyes [JJBA Part 1 x Rea...

Por flowazh

[Phantom Blood x Reader] In which gardener (Y/N) (L/N) has to deal with Jonathan Joestar and some blonde guy... Más

PLAYLIST <33
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twelve

157 11 0
Por flowazh

P H A N T O M B L O O D

"Hey baby won't you look my way? I can be your new addiction."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LONDON, 2 DAYS LATER

London was a foul-smelling city covered in snoot, snow and sexually transmitted diseases. You hated it. Tragically this was the destination of the carriage you and Jojo were in and it fell upon you to exist within the detestable industrial hellscape.

What kind of disgusting place had so few plants anyway? It wasn't right. No way Jóse.

You're teeth chatter as the carriage comes to a stop in front of some kind of slum the government had turned its back on, and apparently so had the weather. It was fucking freezing.

Jojo leaves the carriage in style, a large cape flowing out behind him. He was wearing an assortment of greens, reds, yellows and browns. Like the detective looking king he is.

You're deflated as you follow him, the wind instantly messing up your outfit. The brown tweed ensemble with (F/C) wellies ruffling and letting the cold sink into your skin. The harsh gales even threatened to blow away the comically large red tam o'shanter hat (pompom and all) you had worn to look more cohesive with the Jojo. Though the hat did look a bit weird with the blue dangly earrings you'd left the Joestar estate wearing and hadn't been able to switch out.

That's when the carriage driver, one of Cicely's sons, decided to speak, "Young master, that stretch of road over there is Ogre Street. The most dangerous alleyway in all of London."

'Is he for real?' You wonder, looking between Jojo and the street where you'd be heading, gaping at its impending doom.

"Yes, I know. But this is the one place I'll be able to find what I came for. You're more than welcome to leave," Jojo responds to the carriage driver, determined and bricky as per usual.

Cicely's son dramatically gasps at the Joestar's willingness to stay while you sigh in relief and go to get back into the carriage.

"Not you (N/N). I need your help." Jojo turns to you, smiling reassuringly before his face once more hardens with all the harsh emotions he's got going on with his father's poisoning.

"Of course you do," You sigh and take his hand, leading the both of you down the villainous stretch of road, "Guess I'll have to keep you alive and well then, after all, I need you too."

And so the brave Joestar and your reluctant self begin the trek down the dangerous alleyway. Method of travel? A montage of posing at different locations.

It was only when you get to a dead-end do you stop.

The snow in front of you seems to come alive and a cat jumps out, carrying a bleeding puppy in its mouth. It was only then that you notice the green shift in colours. Blast.

"That cat! It was eating a puppy!" Jojo exclaims with shock, posing defensively. It was then you notice the music had also changed, so you too got ready to square up.

A whistle echoes throughout the alley as three men start running towards you. On the right of them was a bloke with a bright purple looking mark on his face, next to him was a man with really long eyelashes and an orange tunic and finally, there was a very familiar-looking fair-haired mullet man.

"You do the honours, Tattoo!" The familiar man of the three commands as they all continue to rush forwards.

"Right!" The one with the purple tattoo responds. From what you can tell, this man is very cleverly named.

"Use that shiv of yours to slice him open! I want his guts for garters!" The familiar man must've been the leader of the group, but where did you know him from? Was he in the papers from devious crime? Or maybe modelling of a criminal nature?

Jojo looks at them for a moment before shoving you behind him defensively, "Ogre Street is aptly named."

You laugh before coughing lightly, "Jojo this is hardly the time to joke. Let me at them!"

You try to lean and look at the oncoming 'Tattoo' but Jojo's shoulders are just too large. Though you do hear some sort of blade whizzing in the air before hitting something.

"Check out this idiot, he grabbed my blade! In all my days I've never seen the like," Tattoo yells, "Hehehe, stuck ain't ya? One quick yank of the knife and they'll be picking your fingers out of the snow for a fortnight."

"Try it then. The moment you pull, my foot will kick out at your groin with all the force of a sledgehammer," Jonathan announces fiercely and you almost forget how to breathe with how hard you try not to laugh and ruin the intensity of the threat.

"I'm willing to see our transaction through. Are you Sirrah?" Jojo asserts, "I'm fighting to protect my family from those who wish it harm. I doubt very much that your resolve is equal to mine."

Oh wow... Had Jonathan always been this dreamy? Probably.

The tunic man runs at Jojo and the Joestar quickly hits the two men and flings them either side of the alley, you back up and start clapping.

"Well done Jojo!" You say cheerily, "Though you wouldn't have hurt your fingers if you let me have a go at them. Don't tell me you're defending them from your own gardener?"

"That's quite enough," Jojo says before turning to the three crooks, "Now, one of you, where can I find an Asian apothecary?"

"Tap top!" The familiar bloke said and you finally realise who he is, "If you're looking to lose body parts, do stick around."

"Observe." Speedwagon said and you and Jojo both watch as his hat became a... Knife hat?

"I'll mince ya right finely with the tip of a hat," Speedwagon does a cool trick with the knife hat before rushing at Jojo, "And now we dance."

"I have to find that apothecary no matter the cost." Jojo proudly says, raising his arms in a defensive position. You meanwhile have begun formulating a not so brilliant plan.

"Don't tell me this here's your first proper dust-up? If you mean to block like that it'll be your last one too." Once he gets close enough Speedwagon jumps up and throws his spinning hat of death at Jojo, dodging the knife the bluenette flung at him last minute.

However, the hat does not hit its target.

In fact, it's sent into a nearby wall by a snowball hitting it and sending it off target, a snowball thrown by none other than you where you now smugly stand next to Jojo, "Say, Robbie, that hats a bit '82, don't you suppose?"

"(Y/N)?" Before the blonde could comment on how 1886 your own hat is or express any further shock he's sent flying by a kick from Jojo.

"Whoa Jojo, what a show of strength! That was dreamy, I feel like one of your fans at a rugby match. So this is love, huh?" You sigh, despite wincing slightly at the sight of Speedwagon flopping onto the cold concrete.

Even if you didn't have a thing for blondes- which you do- Speedwagon had you at 'tap top'.

And then you end up wincing further at the hoard of street thugs surrounding you all of a sudden, seeming to creep out of the walls like mould or rats. The men chuckled and started creeping forward, knives at the ready.

"That's enough lads. I won't let a single one of ya lay a finger on that gentleman there," Speedwagon announces, standing up and pointing at the Joestar and you, "Or my dear friend (Y/N) for that matter!"

The thugs stop but you still find yourself eyeing them nervously as they glare back at you.

"But why?" Jojo asks the question everyone's wondering.

"Tell me something. Strong as a bull you are, plain to see. You could've strove my head in with that foot of yours but you went easy on me, didn't ya?" Speedwagon proclaims and the crowd gasps in response to the blonde.

"I came here for the sake of my father. You have a family, people who expect you to return from this dark business. It is not my place to cause them grief." Jonathan declares, standing proudly with a sparkle in his eyes.

What a nice guy honestly, constantly making you feel like you're friends with an angel. Ugh, and to think you were gonna whoop their street thug asses.

"I wanna know the name of him who spared me," Speedwagon steps forward and you notice that the soundtrack has risen in volume and majesty. Jojo's theme's really cool like that.

"Jonathan Joestar." The blue-haired man states proudly. He even puts his dorky hat back on powerfully.

"Well pleased to make your acquaintance, and it's always good to see the incredible (Y/N)," Speedwagon says, smiling at you before continuing, "If it's Asian concoctions you're looking for, watch your back. The druggist is one sly customer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Speedwagon and I met years ago, back when I first went to London. In the midst of trying to find your father the perfect shrubbery, I ran into a street gang. Blah, blah, blah, I save Robbie, he falls face-first into a queen of thorns plant. I leave London with a friend and he heads home with a scar," You explain dreamily, leaning your face into your palm and looking out the small carriage window, "He was really cute back then too, I think he was like 17? I must've been into older guys at the time, though he didn't really reciprocate. I have no idea how he got into a gang himself."

The blueberry haired man you're sharing the carriage with laughs at your usual behaviour, "Have you ever met anyone normally?"

You pout slightly, "Sure I have. You and I met normally after all."

"(N/N)... I was stuck in a tree." Jojo sighs, sweatdropping as much as someone could in Jojo.

"And I rescued you, so what? People meet animals like that all the time. Speaking of... have you planned the whole Dio confrontation thing yet?" You turn to face the Joestar with a serious face.

"Actually I have. We'll turn the lights off and when he returns home we'll..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thunder rumbling outside the manor does nothing to calm down the nervous thoughts running through your mind. You were Dio's friend after all and finding out someone you trusted is an attempted murderer is never a pleasant feeling.

"What's the meaning of this? Why's it so bloody dark?" Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Dio walks into the room, annoyed and wearing what you reckon is his coolest outfit. It had a feathery cape and everything, "Jojo?"

The Joestar beside you lights a match and uses a candelabra to illuminate your location. Neither of you looks very happy in the faint light, though you do look particularly good in the dark long-sleeved shirt and (F/C) trousers you'd changed into on the journey. Dio meets your eyes after your blue earrings glint in the light. You can't help but gulp.

"You're a poisoner Dio Brando. I have all the proof I require and then some."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SpeedwagoOooOnnnn 😌😌😌

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5K 117 11
Days after Dio kissed Jonathan's love Erina without her consent and then murdered Jonathan's dog Danny, his reaction to Jonathan's crying turned from...
27.6K 873 22
The Joestar bloodline. A powerful family with English roots; most of its members attract particular trials and tribulations when confronting their en...
944 50 10
The girl who's always lived with her step brother in the "gutters" and learned to take care of themselves suddenly gets a care taker with the name of...
787 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...