Boruto's twin sister

بواسطة Yanxingg_Stephanie

Uzumaki Hinako is the younger twin sister of the infamous Uzumaki Boruto. She inherited her mother's hyuuga e... المزيد

!! IMPORTANT A.N. !!
Part one
part two
part three
special chapter: how hinako awakened her byakugan :)
part four
part five
part six
part seven
uzumaki and uchiha twins first time meeting
part eight
sakada's past ( special story)
part nine
Special story: Hinako's period!!!
part ten
hinako
Special chapter: an accident
Not a chapter
part eleven
sorry
:')
Chunin exams!!!
chunin exams 2
Sasuke's fear....
so sorry
hinako's seal
PART 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
please read
to the canon verse!
part 16
announcement!!
part 17
part 18
change of plans
part 19
6.3 k veiws special!!
Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 24
part 25
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA-CHAN!!!
Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )
Part 26
part 28
Help
Part 29
special side stories
Part 30
Part 31
Sequel
New chapter at sequel!
New book!
Important A.N.
Okay, so...
Part 1 ( rewritten )
Part 2 ( rewritten )
Guess what?
...
Part 3 ( rewritten/short )
Part 4 ( rewritten )
:)
Apology
Part 5 ( rewritten )
MitsuHina
Yurei ✌️
I have something to confess.

Part 27 ( rewrite )

1.1K 30 13
بواسطة Yanxingg_Stephanie

" Alright! Stop! I'll come with you! Just stop it! I won't let you hurt lord seventh!"

" K-kawaki..." hinako said.

" Very well then, you shall come too, hinako."

" Huh? Wh-what ?! No way!"

" Fine then, Kawaki himself should do."

" No! I refuse!" Naruto yelled.

" I can't let him hurt you! You're the nanadaime and hinako's REAL father!"

" You're right. I'm the nanadaime, which means I am supposed to protect everyone in this village, including you and hinako."

"..."

" Papa! No!" hinako yelled. Then, she did the most unpredictable. She teleported to naruto and pushed him away, causing her to be sucked into the black portal instead. Both Jigen and hinako disappeared into thin air, leaving a heart broken and shocked naruto with an almost unconscious kawaki.

" Hi...na...ko..." kawaki said and passed out.

.

.

.

( else where with jigen and hinako )

" wh-where is this...?" Hinako said.

" Hmm, it seems like you have taken the hokage's place instead. Very well, take this as a punishment for disobeying my orders and escaping." He reappeared infront of hinako and kicked her back but someone caught her. She looked up and saw..... sasuke? and beside him was naruto.

" S-sasuke-san! Papa! "

" What are you doing here, hinako?" sasuke asked.

" I-i.... wantred to save papa... but.... you know" she sheepishly said that while rubbing the back of her neck making the uchiha sigh.

" Stay here, we'll handle him."

" N-no! Sasuke-san! Papa! Yes, you are indeed strong, very strong, but Jigen is waaay out of your league!"

" I still have to no matter what hinako, as your sensei, I demand you to stay still."

" And aslo as your father, I also deman you to not interfere."

" But..."

" No buts." sasuke and naruto went to fight jigen. Hinako could only sit beside and watch the fight. Seeing her sensei and father slowly going down angered her. She felt something inside of her snap. 

' Sasuke-san and papa.... They're so strong! But jigen... He's way out of their league..' She thought.

Sasuke activated his Sasuno and Naruto used his nine tail beast mode. 

Hinako gasps in shock, they're so gigantic compared to her!

Sasuke slashed his sasuno's katana at Jigen but he dodges it and went to kick Sasuke.

" How did he go through the sasuno?!" Hinako yelled. 

Sasuke was kicked far, far away and landed painfully. Chakra rods pinned him down and blood as leaking from where the rods stabbed him. 

Jigen went to attack Sasuke but he used his rinnegan and switched places with jigen.

" The rinnegan... Can do such a thing?" Hinako asked herself.

Sasuke jumped to Hinako and grabbed her by the waist from in front. He took her somewhere far away from naruto and jigen.

" Sasuke-san! Let me fight too! " Hinako yelled.

" No! Can't you see how strong he is!?"

" P-please! I don't want to be a burden!"

" No means no, you hear me?'

"But..!"

" No buts, and stay here."

Sasuke shunshined back to the fight. Hinako was far away from where the fight was, but that wasn't going to stop here.

" I- I'm scared..." She said, slowly standing up in the process. " I don't want to fight that monster.... But. " She clenched her teeth. " I'M NOT GOING TO LET THAT STOP ME TTEBANE'!" She yelled.

She ran full speed to the fight scene and saw Naruto and Sasuke getting impaled by chakra rods.

" No! I'm too late!"

" What's the matter? Used up all your chakra- ARGH!"

" YOU DON'T TOUCH THEM! DATTEBANE!" 

Hinako punched Jigen and he flew at least a few meters away.

" Hinako!?" Naruto yelled. " Stay away-!"

" Don't boss me around in that state you stupid dad! I'm trying to help!" She ran to the two and tried her best to free them without hurting them too much.

" Hinako! I understand that you- WATCH OUT!!!"

" Huh?"

" You little brat..!" Jigen said and grabbed Hinako by the hair.

" AAH!" She yelped in pain.

Jigen held her beside him by her hair and floated up a bit.

" You filthy little girl! You aren't part of my plan yet, so I'll reserve you for a little."  

He made a cage out of chakra rods and threw her in it. 

" Kyaah!" She yelled and hit the metal rods. She quickly tries to go to the opening but it closes quickly.

" Stay there, brat."

" NO!" She yelled as a gigantic black thing covers over naruto and sasuke. " N-no.."

" HaaAAHH!" She punches the rods but instead of the rods, the bones in her hands cracked.

" AAARGH!!" She yelled. She weakly raised her fine hand and performed medical jutsu on it.

" O-ow ow ow..!" She groans in pain as her hand slowly pieces itself back together.

She saw a big black ball that was all that's left. No one else was there except that ball.

" Wh-what's that?"

She grabbed the bars and tried to pull them to the side. Bars shot out from where she stood and impaled through her.

" AAAHHH!" She screamed. "A-ARGM!" She screamed through the pain as she finally makes enough space for her to go. She pulled herself out from the rods. She didn't notice the roots of her hair slowly going black.

" EAARK!!" She yells.

She slowly climbs out from the cage and drops from the cage to the floor. The last thing she remembered before loosing consciousness was the black sky.

.

.

.

Hinako woke up and her body felt sore. The perked up immediately after remembering what happened and checked her body for any injuries but to her surprise, she was completely fine! She looked at the black ball and felt a tiny bit of  familiar chakra coming from it.

" P..papa?"

Suddenly, a portal appeared near her and she stood on guard. To her surprise, it wasn't jigen. It was Boruto, kawaki, Sarada and Mitsuki!?  And suddenly someone who addressed himself as boro appeared next to the ball.

" Guys?! What on earth are you doing here?!"

" Hinako! " boruto yelled and hugged her tightly.

" B-boruto... can't breathe!!"

" Sorry,hehe... but, are you alright?"

" Yes..."she lied.

" Hinako, do you know where nanadaime is?"

" Nanadaime... you mean papa? I think he's in that black thing. "she pointed to where a black ball was. 

" Wait, hinako, your hair...."

" Huh?"

" Gaah ! My hair! Why is it BLACK AT THE END?! MY HAAAAIIIRRRR!!!!!" She cried.

Boro's eyes widen. He knows what that meant and silently cursed to himself.

" H-hinako! Don't cry!!"

" B-but my haair!!! I-it's.... I didn't even dye it!"

" C'mon, it's not that bad, My whole hair is black, ya know?" sarada said.

" Yours is onyx! "

" Whatever."

Soon, boro and the five got into battle. Everything was going fine but the black colour from hinako's hair was increasing without anyone noticing. Now they were taking cover and waiting for a plan.

.

.

.

.

" Got that?" hinako said.

" Yes!"

Sarada appeared in front of boro and chidoried his core.

" You... stupid little girl.... how DARE YOOOUUUU???!!!! AAAARGGHHH!!! URRRRRGHHH!!!!" Boro started enlarging making everyone a little bit scared. They took this as a distraction and tried to free naruto. They succeeded in doing so.

" Dad! "

" Lord seventh!"

" papa!"

" He's unconscious!"

" what?!"

"dad! wake up!"

" My right hand's functional, so he's gotta be okay."

* crash! *

" Mitsuki!"

" How dare you make a fool out of me!? I'll make you pay for that!"

Soon everyone was down. Hinako's eyes widen. boruto, down. Sarada, couldn't move. Mitsuki, down. Kawaki? Also down. She was the remaining one.

* okay, so I'm going to let hinako take the spotlight here since she is the main character here, sorry! *

" Hinako..." Boro growled. Her head snapped towards boro and she glared back. She was too focused on how to defeat him since she was all by herself, unable to dodge an attack from him.

She was thrown at least miles away. She fell unconscious after that.

" Hahaha... such fools...."

Sarada was the only one awake now. What could she do?

" Now for you..." boro said and sarada's eyes widen.

" Not so fast...." they heard a voice say. It was hinako, but not really hinako. It was hinaguya.

( Something like borushiki or kawashiki, you know? When the otsutsuki takes control over them? Yeah.)

" You... kaguya...." 

( I tried... )

' hinako?!' sarada thought .

" Hey. My dear host was unconscious..... why?"

Boro huffed and tried to attack her with his hand, Hinaguya didn't even need to move a muscle and the whole entire hand exploded and was now gone.

" What?!"

Hinaguya smirked.

She then raised a fist and punched the air. Surprisingly, the force of the punch caused boro to go flying. Then, she floated to above boro.

" Now, what was it? Ah.... great spiralling rasengan."

( It's something like this but even bigger, even bigger than the super giant rasengan.)

Sarada gasped. What type of rasengan is that? It's surely not the one she saw boruto or naruto use.

Hinaguya let the spiralling rasengan slowly drop and land on boro's stomach. Boro was crying and pleading for her to stop.

" Bye bye, pig." She said and the whole place exploded.

Sarada's eyes widen and closed t tightly, preparing for her last moment.

( like this one but it's dark purple. If you realized, it's actually an improvised spiralling rasengan from the road to ninja movie at naruto shippuden :P)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sarada slowly opened her eyes. Is she dead yet? Once she fully opened her eyes, she noticed that she was in a slightly broken purple barrier. She recognized this barrier. It was hinako's. She gently touched it and the barrier just shattered completely before fading away. She stood up, still a bit shaky and saw everyone slowly waking up, and leaving the barrier, well except for naruto.

Boruto also woke up and was really shocked to see the whole place destroyed.

" Wh-what... happened? dad! " boruto said and rushed to his dad's side. He toughed the barrier and it faded, releasing naruto.

" It was hinako." Sarada replied. 

" What?!"

" She was like a whole new person! And boro even called her kaguya!"

" Speaking of hinako, where is she?" kawaki asked, a bit panicking.

" There!" Mitsuki spotted.

There laid an unconscious and badly burned hinako on the ground.

" Hinako!"

Kawaki rushed to her and carried her. he then placed her next to naruto.

" I can sense that her chakra level is dangerously low." Sarada warned. " That odd rasengan of hers must have really took a big toll on her."

" Odd rasengan?" Boruto asked.

" Yeah, It was dark purple and had white rings surrounding it. And boy it was huuge!!" Sarada said. " I think she called it... the great spiralling rasengan."

" What type of rasengan is that?" boruto asked no one in particular. 

" Oh and, she aslo grewa horn and her hair was completely black!" sarada added.

" What-"

" We should find a way to get back first, we can talk about this later." Kawaki said.

" Okay,"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Hinako? Are you sure?"

" Yes! Her hair was completely black, she even grew a horn-like thing on her head!"

" ... "

" She took down the enemy we couldn't as a team within' seconds!  Her power was unbelievable!! It was as if.... she wasn't hinako at all..."

" Otsutsuki...."

" Huh?"

" Right? I suppose the one you are talking about is kaguya."

" Th-that's right! Boro did call her that! But wasn't she sealed away? How is she here? And why hinako? What's going on with her? Is she alright?"

" She did have lots of burns and she had dangerously low chakra a while ago, but she is fine now, tho still unconscious." sakura reassured sarada.

".... okay then..."

( With the uzumaki's.)

" She's still not awake?" himawari said sadly.

" No, not yet, hima..." hinata said, also very sad.

" It's all my fault, I should have let jigen take me instead" naruto said, feeling guiltly.

" It wasn't your fault, dad." boruto said.

Kawaki just stayed silent, but inside he was a worried wreck. He was very concerned for hinako.

" Dad...." Boruto said.

" Hm?"

" Have you heard of a rasengan called, the ' great spiralling rasengan '?"

Naruto's eyes widen and held boruto by his shoulders.

" Where did you hear that from?!"

" S-so does that mean you do?"

" Yes, I do. Now tell me where you heard it from!?"

" U-uh, sarada said that hinako used it...."

" How did it look like? "

Boruto then explained everything he heard from sarada. About her hair turning black, her using the spiralling rasengan and boro calling her kaguya.

Naruto's face was pale and full of worry. 

".... Damn it... This is bad.. Wait, how are any of us not injured if she used that? From what I know, it is very, very powerful."

" Hinako put barriers around us, that's why."

"... I see." he smiled sadly.

( With hinako )

She slowly opened her eyes. It was all white. No one was there. Well, that's what she thought.

" Hello again

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hinako."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

395K 9.5K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
76.8K 2.3K 26
To put it simply, Naruko is blind. And, her twin, Naruto, is way too overprotective for his own good. For the first few years of her life, she was ra...
2.9K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...
74.8K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...