Dream SMP Oneshots

By r0llingindirt

Everything on 1st page More

Welcome!
⚪️DreamNotFound~Cuddles⚪️
🔵Tommyinnit~Christmas Alone🔵
⚪️Karlnap ~ "..can you promise to keep me warm?.."⚪️
🔵Schlattbur ~ "..dont leave me like she did.."⚪️
⚪️Dad Schlatt AU ~ 'Santa'⚪️
⚪Karlnapity ~ Monster Addict🔵
🔴The Town That Went Mad ~ "Robin?.."🔵
⚪️ Masquarade ~ If James went to the Present⚪️
⚪️Skephalo ~ Stars🔴
⚪Dream SMP ~ Infection Part 1!🔵
🔴Fundy ~ "..fundy come down.."🔵
⚪️SBI ~ Sick!Tommy⚪️
YOOO hi! heres an update on this:
🔴DreamNotFound ~ "Oh, George.."🔵
🔴Fundy - "I miss you fox boy.."🔵
FINAL UPDATE

⚪Karlnapity ~ Sleep🔵

1K 19 8
By r0llingindirt

cw: sleep deprivation, intrusive thoughts 

Backstory: Quackity, having stayed up the past few nights, just trying to finish editing a long ass video, hadn't slept in atleast 3 days and his fiancé's are getting worried about it.

________________________________________________________________________________

~Quackity POV~

god im so fucking tired.. if only i could find time to sleep. maybe even cuddle with Sap and Karl..their warm bodies letting me...drift off...to....SLEEP! NO! QUIT IT QUACKITY.  I shook my head, trying to stay awake, not fall asleep on my goddamn keyboard and ruin everything..

i decided to get out of my seat and walk to the kitchen and get something to drink. it was 2:39 in the morning and i was not expecting Karl to be awake.

"..hey love...what are you doing up so late?" i asked. Karl shrugged. "..i guess i wasn't tired...why are you up?..." he responds. "...oh..uh, i was doing something on my pc, why dont you head to bed, yeah?" i say, trying not to sound too tired. 

"..can you come to bed too?.." he asked, i didn't answer..only nodding..i lied..

~Sapnap POV~

Quackity hasn't come to bed in a few nights...he's been awake for 3 fucking days...im gonna find out why...

i slowly walk into the streaming room and see a few cans of monster, redbull and some coffee mugs on the floor... "..oh quackers...why are you doing this to yourself?.." i said to myself, being quiet enough so no one heard me. 

i start to go through his things, trying to find out why he was up so late. i saw that his pc was open so i looked at all of his open windows and tabs. "..editing software?..he wouldn't stay up this late editing.." i say to myself, being quiet again. 

i walked around his room until i saw his phone. i'd seen his password to his phone, so i grabbed that. i started to go through his contacts and messages. "..he wouldn't cheat....right?..." i whispered to myself again. while going through his messages, a saw a lot to me and karl, but more recently, i saw 8 missed calls and 10 more recent calls to..schlatt?.. 

"..he wouldnt..."  i thought to myself on the edge of tears. i put his phone down, and wipe my eyes. 

sitting on the small couch in his room, i hold my head in my hands and start to cry. letting the intrusive thoughts getting to my head..

"he's cheating.."

"he's just gonna leave you.."

"you're a terrible boyfriend"

"he'll break up and leave you for schlatt"

i hadn't realized i was crying until i felt tears rolling down my face and onto my shirt. "shit..." i whispered to myself, trying to calm myself down, but failing miserably.

i ended up quickly walking out of his room and to our shared room. then laying at the pillows.

i grabbed on of alex's pillows and cuddled with it...

soon later i had fallen asleep.

~Quackity POV~

karl's fallen asleep in my lap..great..

its not that i didn't WANT him to fall asleep in my lap, its just that now that he's in my lap, i cant go back to editing without having to move him from my lap and onto a pillow or into our shared bedroom. 

soon later i hear a door shut and i try to look down the hallway, not being able to see who it was. i grabbed a pillow, put it under Karl's head and walk to our room first and open the door, seeing a sleeping sapnap. he looked so cute! i wanted to lay beside him and cuddle him to death. 

i couldn't get ahead of myself, i had to finish editing before tomorrow.

i quietly closed the door and walked to my recording room, sitting down at my desk and continuing my editing. 

30 minutes later...i heard the door open...

"..hey quackity..." karl said, the door being slightly opened. Sapnap was standing beside him, holding his hand. "..can you come to bed now?.." karl asked. i nodded. "..j-just a second-" 

"now please.." sapnap interrupted. "..can i finish this f-first?." i asked, although i myself felt tired, i couldn't let myself fall asleep...not until i finished editing...

"finish it tomorrow..we're not going anywhere tomorrow anyway..." karl explained to me. i took a glance at my screen and  then looked back at them. "..i-.." i sighed "..fine.." even though karl looked as if all the energy was drained out of him, i could tell he was happy! which made me smile..

sapnap looked at me and karl and then turned toward the room to exit and go back to bed. karl left and i hesitated to leave, but as soon as i was about to get up i saw a text from schlatt..

 "..fuck.." i turned and looked at my phone 

1 new message from Asswipe🐏🤡
-"answer me bitch"  -just now

Asswipe🐏🤡

-"answer me bitch"
                 -just now 

"what do you want asswipe?..
im getting ready to go to sleep."-
just now-            

-"nevermind, you're useless for the 
job anyway"
       -just now

"..yeah yeah, bye bitch."-
just now-

"bye 🙄🖕"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i sigh "..i dont have time for his bitchass.." i say to myself, putting my phone down on its charger, walking to the room, to see Karl and Sapnap waiting in the bed for me...

"..hi love!!" Sap said, smiling. Karl waved at me and repeated what he'd said.

"hi.." i responded, "..do you want me in the middle or on--"

"Middle." They both said in unison, cutting me off in the middle of my sentence. "..o..kay- well scoot over then!.." i say, earning my two lovers to scoot over to both sides.

while moving toward the bed, i hear my phone go off in the other room while it's charging...

i decided to ignore it, as it was probably just Schlatt being annoying...

Sapnap instantly clung onto me when i sat in the bed...

"..someone's clingy.." i said, giggling a bit after it. "..yeah yeah..now, lets go to bed..im tired.." Sapnap said in response.

Karl smiled and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"..but really, we should go to bed.."

"..okay Karl.."

i laid down and closed my eyes..hearing shifting and then feeling the warm bodies of both of them beside me..

i finally had the courage..to drift....off...to sleep...

~Meanwhile on Quackity's Phone...~

1 new message from; Eret🏳️‍🌈
-"Quackity help! i jsut fcuknng killed someoen!" - Just Now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND SCENE!

lol, ty all sm for the love this is getting-

i'm really fucking proud of these- sorry this took so long, i got caught up in personal shit-

i'm also taking requests now! please feel free to request anything-

i really enjoy the following ships;

Feret (please dont come at me-)
AweSamPonk
Karlnapity
FundyWasTaken
Schlattbur (again, please dont come at me)
and 
Skephalo

:]

Word Count: 1121! pog!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 63 33
I've been writing these for a while now for writing exercises while I work on other projects! I love the universe and world build, and now I spew sto...
40.1K 1.1K 24
A bunch of Skepnoblade oneshots yet to be made. There'll be angst and soft chapters,warnings will be added if needed in the beginning of the stories...
36.2K 726 48
This is gonna be a Dream SMP one shot book this OneShot book will most likely contain the following: Angst and Fluff, just enjoy reading this everyone
90.6K 3K 50
[DISCONTINUED - WRITER NO LONGER ACTIVE] This is just a book of Tommy and Tubbo oneshots, as the title says, and I have put content warnings at the b...