Boruto's twin sister

By Yanxingg_Stephanie

Uzumaki Hinako is the younger twin sister of the infamous Uzumaki Boruto. She inherited her mother's hyuuga e... More

!! IMPORTANT A.N. !!
Part one
part two
part three
special chapter: how hinako awakened her byakugan :)
part four
part five
part six
part seven
uzumaki and uchiha twins first time meeting
part eight
sakada's past ( special story)
part nine
Special story: Hinako's period!!!
part ten
hinako
Special chapter: an accident
Not a chapter
part eleven
sorry
:')
Chunin exams!!!
chunin exams 2
Sasuke's fear....
so sorry
hinako's seal
PART 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
please read
to the canon verse!
part 16
announcement!!
part 17
part 18
change of plans
part 19
6.3 k veiws special!!
Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 24
part 25
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA-CHAN!!!
Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )
Part 27 ( rewrite )
part 28
Help
Part 29
special side stories
Part 30
Part 31
Sequel
New chapter at sequel!
New book!
Important A.N.
Okay, so...
Part 1 ( rewritten )
Part 2 ( rewritten )
Guess what?
...
Part 3 ( rewritten/short )
Part 4 ( rewritten )
:)
Apology
Part 5 ( rewritten )
MitsuHina
Yurei ✌️
I have something to confess.

Part 26

1K 22 3
By Yanxingg_Stephanie

" Huh? Shinobi sparing?"

" Yeah! We haven't done that in a while"

" Don't spare in the house, you got that?" Hinako says while reading a book from the opposite couch from boruto.

" Y-yes ma'am.."

" I don't really wanna join, so go do whatever you want. I'm to tired to go out."

" Fine by us, then."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" So? How was it? Did papa kick your butt?" Hinako teased.

" Yeah... Don't tease me~ It's not nice to tease your big brother ya know..."

" Mhm. Where's kawaki?"

" I think he's outside or something...".

.

.

.

" You're really going to repair that?" Hinako asks from behind kawaki and rests her chin on his shoulder.

" Yeah..."

" Kawaki!" boruto says.

" What"

" Do you wanna' do some research on our karma?"

" Sure..."

" You guys go, I'll help repair the vase! And I don't wanna see any of you badly injured, kay'?"

" Okay!"

" Now.... I wonder if my byakugan can help...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

" .....what?"

" H-hinako! Calm down! She's dead now!"

" That bitch... she dare try to hurt kawaki and himawari...?"

" U-uh....."

" Now kawaki has only one arm?"

" I'm fine, hinako. Nanadaime has helped me with whatever he called this arm." he said patting her head.

" Heeh? "

" Yeah sis, everything's fine, we'll protect you, ttebasa!"

" Hm, what he said."

" Yeah! As the hokage and you're also my daughter, I'll protect you too!"

" I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION!!!"

"hahahahah....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" AAH! IT'S THE YONDAIME HOKAGE!!"

" DUDE! YOU GOT AN ULTRA RARE CARD ON YOUR FIRST SHOT?! THATS CRAZY EVEN FOR A BEGINNERS LUCK!"

" Damn...that's a good one..."

Hinako didn't like the way cho cho was looking at kawaki and placed both her hands on cho cho's shoulder.

" What's with that look, cho cho?" she asked, danger radiating around her.

" N-nothing......." cho cho said, sweating bullets. ' scary.... this isn't the hinako I knew at all...' she thought.

" Really? I thought you were having quite a good view on... someone.."

" Hinako, that's enough" Sarada deadpans.

" Huh?! You're not the boss of me?! You can't make me stop doing whatever I'm doing!"

" You're father had told me to take extra care of you"

" Ceh! So what if he said that? Gonna be a hokage's pet? What a loser!"

" Why the long face? See? Even I'm not frowning! You'll get wrinkles on your face if you keep doing that, sarada- I mean, salad~"

" Why you!"

" Ah ah ah~ You're supposed to take care of me, not yell or hurt me~ right, hokage's pet?"

" GRRRRR"

" Oh my, we have a little fuming puppy who wants to pound and attack the mailman now! How adorable~"

" I'm gonna kill you!" Sarada yelled.

" Oh my, I'm so scared~ The all mighty uchiha wants to kill me~ couldn't even land a finger if you tried." she teased.

" GAAAHHHH!" sarada yelled and tried to punch hinako but she dodges all of it.

" You missed! Missed again! Oh! Again!"

" Stay still!" she was about to land a hi on hinako's face but hinako caught her fist.

" Seriously, what kind of idiot would actually stay still for you to land a hit on them?"

" Grrr! Let go of my hand!"

" Wow, I can't believe this hand is going to have a wedding ring on it with my brother's on his~"

" Wh-what?!" 

" Look at you, as ripe as a tomato~ you know what? I ship it!"

" Sh-shut it!!"

" hahahahaha~"

( with the others )

" I wonder what they're doin'..." boruto mumbled.

" She's red." kawaki bluntly said.

" No kidding." they deadpan.

.

.

.

.

.

" kawaki, what on earth are you doing?" hinako asks while naruto sweatdrops.

" I'm looking for a missing piece from the vase."

" I doubt you'regonna find it at this point, hinata cleans everyday..."

" you're likely right, but I won't be able to let it go until I search for it myself."

" Isn't it fixed already? I thought I fixed it" hinako says.

" not trying to be rude hinako, but.. I'm sure I was the one who ended up finishing it. Besides, what's fixed about a vase that leaks water?"

" Huh? At least I helped, ttebane..."

" yeah yeah"

* after a while *

" Gah! I guess I really can't find it..."

" call it quits, kawaki. You've done enough, ttebane' " hinako says.

" I guess I'll fill in the hole with glue."

" Naruto! Me and hima are going for shopping!" hinata says.

" See you later!" himawari says.

" Okay, be careful out there!"

Suddenly, kawaki's karma started acting weird.

" What the?!"

It did affect hinako's forehead too, causing it to spread.

" OW!" She yells in pain.

" Kawaki! Hinako!"

" You..." Hinako mummurs.

"... Jigen!" kawaki says.

" From the looks of it, I'm in your living room, aren't I? My apologize, uzumaki san. I didn'tmean to enter your residence without taking my shoes off."

" Never mind that. You're jigen, right? I've been wanting to meet you."

" Well I certainly don't... and I Just wiped the floor just now..." hinato mutters under her breath, hoping no one heard it but jigen did. He narrowed his eyes.

" Well, all I want to do is to take my so and daughter. I don't want to cause any trouble for you."

" Hold up! I'm not you're daughter-" jigen sends a big shockwave at her, causing her to go flying and hit the wall. he sends chakra rods at her, pinning her to the wall.

" Argh!" she screams in pain, also trying to stay awake.

" Hinako! Damn you, you're not making demands here!" naruto says, preparing to punch jigen. But jigen simply kicks him away and pins him on the ground with chakra rods.

" I don't have time to play with you, so stay still for a while. Now, kawaki, hinako, my rebelious children, come with me."

" I'm not your son! And i had never thought of you as my father!"

" Y-yeah..." Hinako weakly says.

Jigen walks over to hinako and pull the rods out. he carried her limp body by his shoulder.

" Come kawaki. Obey me, or do you want to get hurt?" hinako glares at jigen and knees his stomach, since that's what she can only do at the moment. He let go of hinako, making her drop on the ground. She sat up and stood beside kawaki as he tried to punch jigen. Unfortunately, jigen caught it.

" This annoying mark you put on me, tell me how to get rid of it!"

" You don't care about the karma, why? So you like that toy right hand, more than the karma I Bestowed on you? "

As jigen keeps taunting kawaki, kawaki grew a horn which meant he advanced his karma. Then naruto appeared in his nine tailed mode and kicked jigen. Jigen goes flying to hinako which she punches him hard in order for him to not bump into her. The went flying the other way.

Places now :

kawaki naruto

                                                            jigen

hinako 

" what you did just now, did not seem like the appropriate way to discipline someone!"

" Very well then, I shall eliminate you, Naruto Uzumaki."

A.N.: There it is! Finally, a chapter! look, I'm really sorry for not posting for a long time, things had been a little hard for me lately... and since my school is going to reopen next week, I won't be able to post new chapters daily anymore... I'll try to post tho! I'm really, really sorry!! Anyways, see you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 745 12
Hiroto Uzumaki is the twin brother of Naruto Uzumaki, but unlike his brother, Hiroto possesses red hair and is more hot-tempered than Naruto. Upon hi...
967 26 7
What if Boruto wasn't the only protagonist of the story? This fanfiction will follow part of the story from the anime, with obvious changes. Stories...
395K 9.6K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
43.2K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...