Torn |D.A| { Completed }

By Its___Mia

Riley had a nice life until she became torn in the world and drama of WWE. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chpater 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Surprise!!!🤗🎉🙌🏾

Chapter 8

51 4 0
By Its___Mia

I'm skip the rest of the week until it's Monday btw...

(Monday Night RAW
Riley's POV)
I was sitting in the catering in my NEW ring gear(Picture above) looking at my cell phone checking on Twitter... Then few Minutes later a pair of arms were Wrapped around me and I smiled knowing who it was...Dean.

"Hey Princess"

"Hi Deany,So what's up."

"Nothing much sitting next to the prettiest Girl in this building and waiting for RAW to start."

"Aw." I blushed.

"Who your facing
tonight?" I asked.

"Rusev with Lana
at ring side."

"I swear if she gives you any flirty looks or anything I don't care if the show is live or not I'm coming down there and beating her ass." I said seriously,Dean Chuckled.

"Calm down Princess she's not my type anyway."

I punched His arm hard.

"Ow! Ok ok
Riley I quit." He said.

Then We both laughed and a Crew member came up to us...

"Uh Riley,Stephanie wanna see you to in her office." He said.

"Ok thanks." I said,Then I got up kissed Dean on the cheek and walked to Stephanie's Office while Dean went back to the shield's locker room.

(At Stephanie's Office)
I softly knocked to the door.
"Come in." I heard Stephanie Said.

I entered and sat in a chair.

"So what's up boss." I said.

"Well Riley I want to put you in a storyline with Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose." I blushed when she said Dean.

"Well uh what kind of Storyline is it boss."

"Well it's a Love storyline."

"And uh then first your gonna be marrying Daniel Bryan then My father Mr. McMahon Comes out and well...You can read the rest of script that I have here before RAW starts and good luck with your storyline and Make it a look good!"

"Ok boss thank you so much."

"No problem Riley now run along and read your Script."

I got up from the chair and waved good bye to Stephanie then left her office and headed to My Locker Room.

(Riley's Locker room
Still Riley's POV)
I walked inside of my locker room and sat on the couch then I heard the bathroom door shut and I saw Dean coming out of it.

"Deany what are you doing here?"

"Well Princess I went to the Shield's locker room and the boys wasn't there then I though to come here and hang out with you when you came back then I had to use the bathroom and then here we are." I chuckled.

"Ok Deany,Um anyway I have a new Storyline."

"About?" He asked.

"Well it's a love story line and your in it."

"Ok I was gonna say...Who else is in it Dolph Ziggler and um that's all I know so far I have my script here and Steph said that I have to marry Fake Daniel Bryan then Vince comes out then um,I forgot what happens after that but it will come back to me." I said.

"Oh ok Princess that's cool I can't wait until I come into the storyline." He said then smirked.

"Oh Shhh Deany." I said then I pecked his lips,Then he deepened the kiss and then we had a Make out section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.8K 28
If one hides a secret than all hide a secret.
175K 3.8K 13
Jenna is just your typical, average teenager. She really loves the WWE, and her favourite wrestler is John Cena. But when her dad decides to take her...
86.9K 1.6K 24
Gabi and Joe are High School Sweethearts. Will a major career move rip the couple apart? All rights reserved to WWE and Roman Reigns. I just write ab...
24.6K 686 42
She's been gone 4 years making a life she thought would kill the pain. Fate had other plans.