Mixed Feelings (Magcon Fan Fi...

By kyliejaneee

Taylor Caniff decides to take his little sister Kylie to Magcon in Los Angleles to meet all the boys. Kylie h... More

The Start Of It All
Magcon Day 1
Best Day of Magcon
Fun Times
Best Day Ever
The Big Question
A New Relationship
She Arrives
3 Perfect Dates
The Bad Day
Magcon Sent Me To The E.R
California Life
Gifts
Disney Land
Her Choice
Cam's Renunion
Their Worst Nightmare
Miracles Do Happen
Back To Normal
The Planning Begins
Meeting The Parents
Birthday Surprise
Drama Begins and Ends
Rest of the Night
Cedar Point
Bad Night
Our Saviors
Columbus Fun
Fun With O2L
Taylor's Problems
The Perfect Girl for Him
Minnesota Magcon
Mall Day
The Last Day
Home At Last
Will This Change It All
Flat Line
Dead or Alive
Amnesia
I Remember
Decisions
One Word.. Drama
Why He's Not Around
New Beginnings Are Disguised As Sad Endings
Date Night
Should I Stay or Should I Go
Scary Stuff

We're Finished

33 0 0
By kyliejaneee

Kylie's POV

After the proposal we all went back to the house and hung out in the living room. I sat next to Hayes, but he didn't even talk to me while we were sitting there. Ever since the accident, Hayes has been really distant and been off doing his own thing. It is not my fault that I had amnesia and couldn't remember anything. I am so happy for Jack and McKenzi on their engagement. Hayes was texting someone and after us being home for about half an hour there was a knock at the door. Hayes jumped up off the couch to answer it and that's when Madison Beer walked through the door. She was wearing shorts that her butt was hanging out of and a skin tight crop top that shows off her boobs. They way Hayes introduced her was, "Hey. This is Madison. We have been friends for a while and we have been texting a lot lately, and she is in town so I invited her to come over. Hopefully that's okay because she's already here." I was speechless and didn't know how to react. I'm his girlfriend and he say on the floor and Madison went and sat on his lap. Who does this girl think she is coming in here and trying to steal my boyfriend. Then to make things even worse Hayes started to tickle her and mess around with her. This really bothered me, but I don't want to be that girlfriend who freaks out when maybe there is nothing going on between them and they are just really close friends. McKenzi saw what Hayes was doing and she could tell it was bothering me. She got up and nodded at me to come with her. We walked up to my room and as soon as she shut the door, I started to cry. I chose Hayes because I didn't think he would do something like this and now he was. What did I ever do to him? I mean yeah I kissed Skate, but it was a one time thing and I didn't rub it in my face. After I stopped crying McKenzi said, "What's up with Hayes? You guys are still dating right?" I nodded my head yes because as far as I could remember we were. After a little bit of time in my room, McKenzi and I walked downstairs, but we passed Hayes' room and you could hear moans coming from his room. I thought maybe it was someone else in his room until we walked downstairs and saw that Hayes and Madison were no longer sitting there. Everyone was still watching the movie, except McKenzi, Hayes, Madison, and I and I know why McKenzi and I weren't down there. Once I realized this, I couldn't help but start to cry. Nash, Taylor, and Cameron came over and began to hug me. Then Nash stomped up the stairs and started banging on Hayes' room door. I don't think I could face Hayes right now especially after what he was just doing with Madison. Hayes walked downstairs and he was all sweaty and his hair was messed up. He looked really hot, but at the same time I was so disgusted because I can't believe he did something like that to me. I never thought he would do something like that and I guess I was wrong. He sat down on the couch and everyone got up and walked away except me, Hayes, Nash, and McKenzi. I started to tear up because I didn't know what to say to him because it was obvious what he had been doing. I was upset, but every time I looked at him I got even more angry. Finally my anger kinda just boiled over and said, "What were you doing?" Then he looked up and said, "I'm really sorry, but have you seen her. She is hot and you have been really distant lately and," but before he could finish I yelled, "No! You it right there. Don't you dare blame me for this. You made the decision and now you have to deal with consequences," he started to tear up, and this I said, "I can't be with someone who cheats on me and doesn't even regret any of it. We are finished Hayes. I hope you are happy with Madison." After I said this I got up and walked away with McKenzi. I looked back while I was walking up the stairs and saw that Hayes had his head in his hands. I felt bad, but then I said to myself, why should you feel bad. He cheated on you and didn't regret any of it. I walked upstairs and saw Sammy with tears in his eyes, so I walked in to see what was wrong. I sat down next to him on his bed and he looked up at me. I said, "Sammy what's the matter?" He started to cry even more and then said, "Jill and I broke up. She said she couldn't handle dating someone who is famous and has girls all over them. I thought we were doing so good." I didn't know what to say because I knew that Jill really liked him, but it made sense. I know how hard it is dating someone, but I think it is easier for me because I have a famous brother too, so I can always ask him about it. I just hugged Sammy because I didn't want to say something that would offend him or Jill. This is going to sound bad, but I have always thought Sammy was cute and sweet. He is always there for me and I love being with him. I guess I was thinking out loud because Sammy then said, "I love being with you too." He then winked before saying, "Your not bad yourself." I playfully slapped him and we both started to laugh. I didn't really want to go back to my room because I knew all the other girls were going to be in there waiting for me, so they could ask me a bunch of questions. Sammy and I just layed in his bed together and watched The Fault in our Stars. I was wearing a pair of cute shorts, so Sammy let me wear a pair of his sweatpants and a sweatshirt. They both smelled like his cologne. I am not saying that I have moved on from Hayes this easily, but Sammy is definetly making me feel better about this. We then fell asleep watching the movie. I don't know where this will leave us, but for right now it's all I need.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
169K 1K 188
Mature content
108K 2.8K 36
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
80.4K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...