3 Perfect Dates

Kylie's POV

As soon as Sammy saw Jill his jaw dropped. He walked up to her and said "Dang girl. You look real fine." Jill said thanks and walked away with Sammy. As I was walking over to Hayes to thank him again Cameron walked up to me and said "Who is that because she is hot!" This was not good. Cameron and Sammy both think Jill is hot and they love to compete.

I didn't say anything, I just walked away to find Hayes. He was sitting in the hot tub, so I started to walk in, but before I could get in he pulled me in. I sat next to him and we just started to talk. Then a girl walked into the pool area, but I didn't know who she was. Obviously Taylor knew who she was because she went over to him and jumped in the pool and he caught her. He lifted her up in the pool and then I went over to see who she was. I said hi and she said "Hi I'm Kaitlyn." Then Taylor barged in and said "Isn't she beautiful. God my girlfriend is hot!" I was so surprised but they were cute together so I was fine with it. I said bye and went back to Hayes who was now sitting at a chair. He didn't look good so I asked "Are you okay?" Then Hayes said "Well now I'm better, but I don't feel good." When he told me this I took him upstairs to the room and made him lay down. Then I laid with him until we fell asleep.

We didn't have Magcon today so we were all going out on separate dates. Hayes, Sammy, Jillian and I are going out together. Shawn and Gracie were going out on a date and then Matthew and Caitlyn were going out.

Shawn and Gracie's Date

Gracie's POV

Shawn told me to wear something casual so I put on skinny jeans with my uggs and a tank top with a cardigan. Shawn came to my door at 8 and he took me to the fairgrounds but we were the only ones there. He brought a blanket and we laid on the blanket and cuddled together until fireworks started to go. I told Shawn once that I loved fireworks and he must have remembered. Just as I thought the fireworks were over, an amazing firework exploded. The firework was a sentence and it said "I love you." I didn't know what to say, except "Shawn, I love you too." We hugged and finished watching the fireworks and then we were at a drive-in and the movie that was playing was High School Musical. This night was perfect!

Caitlyn and Matthew's Date

Caitlyn's POV

Matthew said to look casual and that he would be at my room at 3. I wore a lace white romper with brown sandals and a flower headband with my hair curled. Matt got there at 2:50 and we went to the fair I love the fair so I was happy. We went to the games and Matthew won me a stuffed lion. After he won this for me we went on the Ferris wheel, but once we got to the top I realized no one else was on. Matt put his arm around me and then I looked in the sky and that's when I saw it. In the clouds Matt had someone write "Will you be my girlfriend?" in the clouds. When I saw this I was so happy and I turned to him and said yes.

The Double Date

Kylie's POV

Jill, Sammy, Hayes, and I all decided that we were going to go to Outback for dinner and then go back home and watch movies. Jill and I got ready and went to the boys room and then we went to Outback. We ate dinner and then we left and went back to the hotel. Hayes and I cuddled on one bed then Sammy and Jill were in the other bed. We watched The Vow and The Proposal. I love him so much and this was a great date. I was falling asleep and Hayes could tell and he said "I love you beautiful. I will see you when you wake up."

Jill's POV

This night was perfect and I couldn't wish for anything more. Sammy and I were cuddling on the bed while watching movies. While watching the movie I looked up at him and he said "Jillian you look so beautiful."