Magcon Sent Me To The E.R

Hayes' POV

When I saw Kylie black out I was so scared because I didn't want to loose her. I saw Jill coming over and when she saw Kylie, she ran right to her and kneeled by her. Taylor came running towards Kylie and he was calling the ambulance on the phone. I was so scared I just went down and sat my her and held her head in my hands until the ambulance came.

Jill's POV

When I saw Kylie laying in the ground I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether I should go to her or if I should go beat up the girl who punched Kylie. I ran to Kylie and just sat next to her trying to wake her up, but she was completely blacked out.

Taylor's POV

When I saw Kylie I was so scared because she is my little sister and if something happens to her I won't be able to live with myself. I immediately call 911 and then went to Kylie and picked her up. The ambulance came in about 10 minutes and Hayes and I went in the ambulance with Kylie and everyone else got a ride to the hospital. When Kylie fell she landed on her wrist, so the doctors think she may have broken it. When we got to the hospital she was taken to a room so the doctors could examine her. She started to wake up in the ambulance, so I know she is okay. We all sat in the waiting room for about 45 minutes until the doctor came out and said that three people could go in to see Kylie.

Kylie's POV

When I started to wake up we were in an ambulance. I didn't know what happened except that someone punched me in the face. My head hurts and my wrist was killing me. When we got to the hospital they took me in a room and they started to examine me. They checked my head and wrist. They then told me I had a concussion, so I couldn't do anything until I had another check up in 2 weeks. They took me to a x-ray and they realized I had completely broken my wrist in two when I fell. They put on a yellow cast and then hey called in people to see me. Taylor, Hayes, and Caitlyn walked into the room. Caitlyn came over and have me a huge hug and then sat in my bed with me. Hayes came over and gave me a kiss and said "Don't scare us like that again!" I was so happy that he was here and then Taylor walked over to me and you could tell that he had been crying. He gave me a huge hug and said "Kylie, I don't know what I would have done if something even worse had happened to you." Taylor and I fight a lot but it was nice to here him say that. After that Taylor and Caitlyn left so more people could come in but Hayes stayed with me. He had gotten into the bed with me and signed his name on my cast. Jill and Gracie walked in and both came over and gave me a hug. I was so glad that I had friends like them. I told the doctors about the girl and they said they would contact police, so I wasn't worrying anymore. The doctors said I could leave tomorrow, but I had to stay for observation tonight. The doctor said they could all stay with me. Hayes stayed in my bed with me, Caitlyn and Matthew decided to go back to the hotel. Gracie and Shawn slept on the couch by my bed and Taylor slept in the chair by my bed. We all stayed up jut talking and Taylor bought us Starbucks. I cuddled into Hayes and we just watched TV because everyone else fell asleep. Even though being at Magcon sent me to the E.R I was so happy to be here with Hayes. Before I fell asleep Hayes said "Feel better beautiful. See you in the morning."