Scary Stuff

McKenzi's POV

Jack walked in and all I could see was his tear stained face. I knew that if he did something wrong, he wouldn't be crying. So many things were going through my mind when I see him standing here. I want to tell and scream, but at the same time I want to jump into his arms and say that everything is okay. We both just stand there and stare into each other's eyes. After standing there for a minute or so, he tried to say something but his voice was muffled by his low and raspy voice from crying. All I could say was, "Why?" Once I said it he started to shake his head no. I am so confused because she was all over him and now he isn't saying anything. Jack then looked at me and I could see the tears in his eyes. I don't know what to do because seeing him with tears in his eyes makes me want to go and hug him and forget about all of this, but I know I can't. I need to know why he did it, if I want this relationship to work. He than said, "McKenzi, I didn't do it. I swear I didn't know that she was going to be there. I got a text from you saying to meet you there and then she showed up." I don't know what he's talking about so I say, "Show me the text." My voice has no emotion when I say this because this seems so unreal. Jack and I have never had something like this happen to us and this is so much, especially now that we are planning to get married. Jack pulls his phone out and shows me a message that says exactly what he said it would. She must have went on my phone while I was eating breakfast. It is all starting to come together, but I still don't understand why he let her put her arms around him. "Okay, well why did you let her put her arms around you?" This I say with a little more emotion and hurt and he replies by saying, "I didn't know it was her. I thought it was you until she whispered in my ear." SHE WHISPERED IN HIS EAR! "Well, what did she say to you?" "She had her arms around my waist and then she said 'I knew you would show up.' and that's when I flipped out on her." I tore her arms off of me and that's when I saw you. You just ran away and didn't give me any time to explain what had happened. I yelled at her and then ran here. I don't want to lose you. You are the best thing that has happened to me and I don't know what I would do without you. I know I have made some bad mistakes in the past, but I have turned my life around for you and I am ready to be with you for my life. Please believe me." He said these words with the most pleasing voice I have ever heard. I believe him, it's just I don't want to have to keep dealing with Madison. If she tries to come in this house I don't know what I will do. I don't think I will be able to hold in my anger. I hug Jack and he looks at me and he still has tears in his eyes and he says, "Do you believe me?" He looks like a little boy and how can I not forgive and believe him. I nod my head yes and then he kisses me. I hear the door open and hats when Madison walks in and she has the biggest grin on her face. I walk over to her like I'm not going to do anything and that's when I slap her across the face. She has the nerve to mess with my fiancée and then she just walks into this house. The nerve she has and I yell in her face, "What the hell do you think you are doing in here?" She smirks and says, "Well, Hayes invited me over. He wants to give me something." She starts to walk up the stairs, but I stop her before she can. "Hell no. First you are the reason Hayes and his girlfriend broke up and she happens to be one of my best friends and now you have he nerve to try and get with Jack. Then you walk into this house and pretend like everything is fine. You can leave now." She doesn't move and I'm so angry I think my head might explode. "Get out!" Her eyes go wide and that's when she walks back down the stairs and out of the house, but before she closes the door behind her she says, "Don't think this is over because it is not." Once she closes the door, I look back at Jack and he has the biggest smile on his face. He then says, "Well that was hot." I kiss him and then say, "Meet me in the bedroom in a little bit." He winks at me and then walks to the bedroom, while I walk to Kylie's room. She is sitting there on her phone when I open the door. I sit down next to her and I tell her everything that just happened and she just laughs which causes me to laugh too. I was mad when it happened but now I find it really funny. After Kylie and I talk I go to my bedroom and hang out with Jack.

Kylie's POV

When McKenzi told me what happened with Madison I thought it was really funny because I have been wanting to do that, but I just haven't. After McKenzi left, Sammy walked in and I was just so happy to see him. He puts the biggest smile on my face. I haven't been feeling that good and I thought I was going to vomit, so I walked into the bathroom and that's when I vomited, but there was blood and I knew something was wrong.