Back To Normal

Kylie's POV

I stayed at the hospital with Hayes and the doctors said that if he did good every night he could go home in the morning. Hayes' parents came when they heard everything and they checked him out. l helped him pack up and get his stuff ready to leave. He sat in his wheelchair and I wheeled him out to the entrance where Shawn and Gracie were waiting for everyone else to arrive. Everyone arrived about 5 minutes later and we got in the limo. I was happy to be with Hayes again. Sammy and Jill were together in the limo and they were so cute together. Ally and Cameron looked like they were getting really close and I bet Hayes five bucks that Cameron would ask Ally out within the week. We got back to the hotel and I wheeled Hayes to his room. I let him get comfortable while I went back to my room, but on my way I heard a familiar laugh in Jack Gilinksy's room. I walked in and saw McKenzi was back. I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. I was so happy she was back, but why would she have told me she was coming.

McKenzi's POV

I came her to see Jack and just Jack. I didn't tell Kylie because ever since her and Hayes had been dating that's all she cares about. I wish she would have cared more when I was sick, but she didn't and Jack did. He texted me everyday and every time he had free time. The bad thing about all of this is Kylie doesn't even know what she did. I told Jack all of this and he told me that I should tell Kylie how I feel so I decided I would. So after we hugged I said "Kylie, I'm just going to be straight forward. You are one of my friends, but lately you have been acting like I don't even exist. When I was sick you didn't text me or call me to see if I was okay. Ally you care about is Hayes." She looked at me and said "Well I'm sorry that I'm happy. But things don't revolve around you or me or anyone for that matter. A lot had been happening lately and the fact you didn't know I was in the hospital and you didn't know I almost lost Hayes yesterday is kinda bad. Hayes is always there for me and I'm sorry for not being there for you." When Kylie told me this I felt really bad. I had no idea that all of this had happened. I hugged her and said that I was sorry and that I forgave her.

Kylie's POV

I honestly had no idea that McKenzi felt this way. If I did I would have tested her or something, but I didn't know at all. After we apologized to each other I went to Hayes' room where he was laying in bed. I went and laid down next to him. We watched 21 Jump Street. We couldn't stop laughing. Gracie and Shawn were in the room with us too and then the commercial came on and I waited to here Ally scream.

Ally's POV

Cameron and I have gotten so close again and it feels like we never broke up on the first place. We were watching 21 Juno Street when the most romantic commercial came on. It was a picture of me and Cam and then words over top of it that said "Allison Nicole, I never stopped loving you. So will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and said yes. We then finished watching the movie and went to bed.

Kylie's POV

I knew she said yes because she never stopped having feelings for Cam. To make it even better they were perfect for each other. Hayes and I finished 21 Jump Street and then he let me choose the movie so I chose High School Musical. I knew every song and so did Hayes surprisingly. He sang every song with me and it just made my day. Gracie and I loved this movie so during each song we would get up and dance together. It was so much fun. This was the best night ever and I was glad the everything was back to normal. I stayed in Hayes' room with him and I fell asleep in his arms.