Will This Change It All

1 week later

Kylie's POV

I got up and got dressed for the plane ride. I decided to wear yogas and a sweatshirt because I want to be comfortable for the ride. I was so excited to go but I wish Hayes was going with me. It was going to be fun, but I really miss being with him everyday. He called me this morning to tell me to have fun, but in the background I heard a bunch of people. I was wondering where he was but I didn't ask. Out flight was at 10:30 and so we all got to the airport at 9:45. I sat by Gracie and Jill on the plane and we all fell asleep in the plane ride and the next thing I know Taylor is waking us up because we were about to land. We all got off the plane and went to baggage and grabbed our stuff.

Hayes' POV

I called Kylie this morning before I got on the plane and as we were talking the load speaker came on. She didn't say anything so maybe she didn't hear, but I'm not really sure. I can't wait to finally see her. I know it's only been a week, but it feels like forever because we had been together all the time for so long. Once we got there we went to the house and it was huge. Nash, Cameron, Jack, Jack, Ann, Sammy, Skate, Aaron, Ally, Matthew, Resse which is Skate's girlfriend, and I were all together. No one knew we were coming except for Taylor and his mom. We all wanted it to be a surprise and Delaney was coming too, but she was coming by herself. After we got to the house we unpacked and just waited until everyone else got their.

Kylie's POV

When I was getting my bags I saw Delaney and I was really confused, but I ran up behind her and gave her a huge hug. I asked her what she was doing here and she said she was here for vacation, but that we could meet up one day. I wish she could come with us, but I didn't ask her. We had bought rental cars and we drove to the house. When we pulled up to the house it was unbelievable. I didn't understand why we got such a big house until we walked inside. When we walked inside we saw Nash, Jack, Ann, Cameron, Ally, Jack, Matthew, Sammy, Delaney, Skate, some girl that was holding hands with Skate, and Hayes. When I saw Hayes I ran right to him and gave him a huge hug. I was so happy to finally see Hayes and all the loud noises this morning finally made sense. Hayes and I stopped hugging and I hugged everyone else. It was so nice to be with everyone again. After we all hugged and talked for a little bit, we went and unpacked. I was sharing a room with Gracie, Caitlyn, Ally, and Jiilian. After we finished unpacking we decided to go to the beach. We all walked downstairs in our bikinis and walked out the back door. There was a a long walk way from our porch to the beach. All the guys followed and we were at the beach for the rest of the day. We collected shells, played in the water, and the girl all tanned. While I was trying to tan Nash came up and carried me and threw me in the water. I screamed because the water was so cold. There was a beach volleyball net too, so we played a little bit of volleyball. It was fun because we played girls against boys and girls won of course. Today has been so much fun already. After we had been at the beach for like six hours we decided to go out for dinner. There were a bunch of restaurants so we just decided to walk to one. We decided on a place called Aloha Cove. They had some really good food. They also had a stage where people could go up and learn how to do the hula. After dinner Jillian, McKenzi, Ally, Gracie, Caitlyn, Kaitlyn, Ann, Reese, Delaney, and I went up to learn. All the guys and my mom were watching us. It was so much fun, but it was actually really hard. After we got it down the guys came up and tried to do it. It was so funny watching all the guys try, but they couldn't do it. We had desert and just stayed and hung out for a while. There was a carnival right down the street, so we went and rode a couple of rides. As we got off a ride there was an announcement that they were going to be shooting fireworks off at the beach, so we all decided to go except for my mom because she wasn't feeling good. When we got to the beach, we all sat on the shore and side by side each other. The fireworks went off and Hayes kissed me. A photographer got a picture of it and it was a great picture. He got it on his phone so he sent it to Hayes and I. As soon as a I got it I put it as my screen saver. This has been the most perfect first day here. We decided to head home after the fireworks, but Hayes, Gracie, Shawn, Cameron, Ally, Caitlyn, Matthew, McKenzi, Jack, and I decided to get a taxi because we didn't want to walk. We got in and just messed around. I was so happy that everyone I loved was here with me and I could have fun, just like when we were on tour. We were at the light right at by the house where we were staying and that's when it happened. There was a green light so we kept going, but someone ran a red light and hit us. The last thing I remember is grabbing Hayes and hoarding a loud crash. Then I blacked out...

Taylor's POV

We got to the house and no one else was there except for my mom. That was weird because they took a taxi, so they should have been here before us. We were all watching a movie, when my mom came running downstairs with tears running down her face. I jumped up and asked her what was wrong and she said "They.. They.." She wouldn't say anything else so I shook her and said "They what?!" She looked at me and said "They were in a really bad car accident and are in the hospital." We all jumped up and got in the car. I grabbed the keys to one of the rentals and drove as fast as I could. I couldn't get there fast enough...