California Life

Kylie's POV

I woke up and Hayes had went to get my discharge papers so I went to start packing up all of my stuff. I put in some yoga pants and a Victoria Secret sweatshirt and a messy bun. Hayes had gotten Taylor to sign the papers and then we left the hospital. We went back to the hotel to pack up everything so we could go to California. The next Magcon was in San Francisco. I was excited because I had never been there and there is so much we can do on our free time. After we packed, we went to the airport to get on our flight. I sat with Hayes until they called our flight and then we boarded the plane. I sat in between Hayes and Taylor. I laid my head in Hayes' shoulder and fell asleep.

2 Hours Later

I woke up to Hayes brushing my hair out of my face. I just smiled and kissed him, then we got our bags and went to the hotel. Taylor, Kaitlyn, Gracie, and I were all in one room. McKenzi went back home because she wasn't doing good. She was still really sick. Once we finished unpacking we all went to the beach. I jumped on Hayes' back and he carried me to the water. Gracie got out of the car and Shawn picked her up bridal style and carried her to the water and threw her in. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around him and they just messed around. Caitlyn an Matthew went on a walk down the beach while holding hands. They were gone for a while but it was so cute! Kaitlyn didn't want to go in the water but Taylor wanted her to, so he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She kept yelling at him playfully and then he threw her in the water with him. She was a little angry, but she just messed around with him in the water. Hayes and I walked along the shore to see if we could find any sand dollars or jellyfish. After we went on the walk we went to the boardwalk with everyone. We went to a little restaurant and all had a nice dinner. After we ate we went outside and sat on the edge of the boardwalk. Hayes had his arm around me and just as the fireworks started we kissed. With all that had happened lately, this day made it seem like nothing happened.

Caitlyn's POV

When we were at the beach Matt was being so cute. He would pick me up and toss me into the water and then would pick me up like he was saving me. He was such a goofball but a cute one. When we were watching the fireworks it was amazing. I loved fireworks and I loved Matthew everything was perfect.

Gracie's POV

I had never been to California, but when we arrived it was so amazing. The Palm trees and and salty air. I was so happy to be here with my best friends and the guy I love. Shawn made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. I loved him and his voice. Sometimes he would sing to me and it was perfect.