One Word.. Drama

Kylie's POV

I woke up and walked into Hayes' room and later in bed with him. He turned around and before he could say anything, I leaned in and kissed him. It's cliche but I felt Sparks and that's when I knew I made the right decision with choosing Hayes. Especially because Hayes and I have been dating for almost a year. Out one year anniversary is in a week and I can't wait. Hayes had stuck with me through thick and thin and I couldn't just let him go like that. I pulled away and I said, "So as you can tell, I remember everything." A huge grin spread across his face and God was his smile was perfect. There are so many things that just make Hayes perfect and he knows just how to make me feel better. Hayes and stayed in his room for a while and then I went back to get ready. I checked Twitter and saw what was trending. The hashtag #taylorsbaby was number one and when I clicked on it and saw pictures of Taylor with a pregnant girl and it was not Delaney. I ran to his room and he looked upset.

Taylor's POV

When I woke up, the first thing I did was go on Twitter and saw the picture. I have met that girl before, but we never did anything. I remember her and all I did was hug her because that was the day after I asked Delaney out and I didn't want to make her mad. I called Delaney and she answered and she sounded like she had been crying. I tried to explain everything to her, but she wouldn't listen all she kept saying to me was "Taylor, just stop. Just let me be." After she said that she hung up on me and I didn't know what to do. I didn't do anything, but she wouldn't believe me. I just laid my head in my hands and tried not to cry, but I could feel my eyes starting to water. That's when Kylie walked in and started to hug me.

Delaney's POV

I know I should believe Taylor, but this is so hard. I mean she has pictures with his kissing her belly. They could be photoshopped, but I don't know what to believe right now. I'm not even with him to talk face to face because I had to leave. This is all really overwhelming, so I don't know what to do.

Kylie's POV

I walked out of Taylor's room because I figured he wants space and walked down to the kitchen and saw Skate standing there. He turned around and saw me and said, "So, have you decided who you are going to pick? Is is me or Hayes?" I got a sad expression because I didn't know how to say this without hurting his feelings. Before I could say anything Skate said, "It is obvious that you choose Hayes. I really widh you would have chosen me, but I understand. I hope you guys are happy and can work through everything," and with that he walked pout of the room. I was dumbfounded because he took that a lot better than I imagined him taking it. I went to the fridge and got a glass of orange juice and then sat down at the kitchen table. McKenzi walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table with me, but she looked kind of upset, so I asked her why. I said, "Hey, are you okay? You look kind of upset." She looked up from the table with tears in her eyes and said, "I think Jack is cheating on me.." I didn't know what to say because I don't think Jack would ever do that to someone, but I don't know because lately he has been off doing random stuff lately. I just hugged her and then she began to cry even harder. I know McKenzi and I haven't been that close lately, but she is still one of my nest friends and I hate seeing her like this. I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to accuse Jack of doing something that he isn't, but at the same time someone needed to find out if he was and there is one person that would definetly know and that is Johnson. I got McKenzi a glass of water and then walked up to Johnson's room. I knocked on the door and he said, "Doors open. Come on in." I walked in and sat next to him while he was playing video games. Without looking at me he said, "Did you need something?" I didn't know how to ask this so I just kind of bluryed it out, "Is Jack cheating on McKenzi?" He paused his game and looked at me and he didn't look too surprised that someone was asking him this. All he said to me was, "Well, uhmm...."

McKenzi's POV

Ever since we have been in Hawaii, Jack has been off doing his own thing. About the only time I see him is when we all go out or at night at the house. I am starting to worry and when I try and talk to him, he gives me short answers and has just been really distant. I haven't told anyone this before Kylie because I don't want to rush to conclusions, but I needed to tell someone and I know I can trust Kylie. We have been friends for a really long time, even though we haven't been that close lately. Both of us in relationships makes everything harder, but I really do want to keep being closer. I hope this brings us closer. I just want to know if he is cheating because I don't know what to think anymore. I don't think Jack would something like this, but people can always surprise you.