Torn |D.A| { Completed }

By Its___Mia

Riley had a nice life until she became torn in the world and drama of WWE. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chpater 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Surprise!!!🤗🎉🙌🏾

Chapter 1

182 9 0
By Its___Mia

(Riley's POV)
Hi my name is Riley Anoa'i Roman Reigns sister and I'm 28 years old...
---------------------------------
Tonight I debut on Monday night RAW(Btw if y'all was wondering that picture with the shorts and stuff is her ring gear just without the boxing gloves)
--------
My brother Roman/Joe and his Partners Dean and Seth,acoumpny me to my match Vs the divas champion Nikki Bella.
---------------------------------
(Still Riley's POV)
Me,Roman,Seth and Dean we're all standing by the gorilla waiting for my music to play so I can come down to the ring,Nikki and Brie was already in the ring...
My theme song(Call to me, Summer Rae's Theme song,while her's is Fandango's theme) started Blasting threw the area and I walked onto the stage put my peace sign up and walked to the ring and got inside and did a flip,Then the match started.
DDD
(Skip the match)
I won the match from Nikki by Giving her a spear I learned from my brother Roman himself,We walked backstage and got our things and headed back to the hotel...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 253 15
This is about Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns learning about each other's feelings and wether they actually share the same feelings for each other. Yes...
49K 2.5K 41
Naomi is going through a tough time , but she has a really good friend who she can trust Dean Ambrose.
3.1K 21 24
This is a new story since I am much not liking my old one. This is a story of me and my friend about how we get into WWE and meet ambrose and reigns...
18.7K 518 30
Roman Reigns and Miley falls inlove with each other from doing a WWE love storyline with each other.